Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

59 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yes, because rubber bullets tear through people and cause major bleeding.

Ok but they actually can.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

The war to end all wars.

2deukmep3j971.jpg

Good morning.

Childhood friends to enemies to lovers.

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I’m just glad I solved all of his riddles in SC without a guide. At least, in Zeiss, if he comes back again in this game.

7 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

The war to end all wars.

2deukmep3j971.jpg

Good morning.

I guess you could say he reached for her hand.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well, the game took me 60 hours, so again, I could very well be wrong from a gameplay perspective.

I see!
If that was your impression from a story perspective, then the halfway point of the plot may as well be reached there!

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You'll have plenty of time for this, up to the save point literally a few meters in front of the final boss. There are I believe about 310 Reputation Points in the game, so getting 2/3rds isn't particularly demanding. More than 200 won't do anything besides completion's sake.

Oh, that's good!
Having a bit of leeway here will definitely help in not making me panic too much, haha!
Still I want to shoot for as high as a completion % on this playthrough as I can, so... we shall see where I end up!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

"No one's ever really gone".

Wellll... it's a bit more complex than that, haha!
Spoilers in case anyone's interested in the first game which I doubt, but better safe than sorry

Spoiler

Hinako herself doesn't die, but her powers as a Reflector (= Magical Girl) go away after the final boss battle due to them no longer being needed after all the Sephira (the name of the collective of bosses for this game) are dealt with.
The trailer, however, shows Hinako in her Reflector mode, which is why I'm wondering about her presence there.

Edited by DragonFlames

The best parallel universe, one where Edelgard actually talks to people about her past.

8mdX3aI.png

Edited by Maof06

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Everyone was doing what?

Male Emo MC

1 hour ago, Rapier said:

I confess I skipped his quest in Zero because after three games I was already tired of his shit, but don't follow my example guys

Guide time xD

The best parallel universe is the one in which one of the three houses crumbles down on Claude's ugly head and it's only Fire Emblem: Two Houses.

Also, OD is insane, and unlike Iga, he moves about a ton, so I can't just cheese him with the gun. Help.

Flaaghra defeated! Still got me down to about 50 energy, why didn't it drop any health pickups after defeat? I was seriously concerned the Pulse Bombu in the hallway afterwards could've killed me before I got to a Save Station, why they'd have to introduce a new minor enemy there?

The short trip through Magmoor did do a bigger number on my health than expected, lost two tanks' worth. Phendrana is visually pleasing, and Baby Sheegoths are less dangerous than I thought. I've made it back to where I was before, took me just three hours. I'm at 20% on item collection, having obtained the Boost Ball, which is progression over years ago.

It should be 21%, but, my sanity for an Energy Tank! Three consecutive double bomb jumps????? And if I mess up on the first jump, I fall into lava, which after enough mistakes, will kill me. I thank Retro Studios for putting this two minutes away from a Save Station, for the many many times I fail and the one I succeed. Even when I've nailed the timing on the double bomb jump, it seems like I need to time the third bomb better, because I haven't gained enough height to reach the ledge. Why does have to be an Energy Tank hidden here and not some less useful Missiles. I think I'll hold off and do without the Energy Tank for now and come back much later. 100% item acquisition is necessary for the sequel bait bonus on the ending, so I've got to get it if it is the last thing I do. The Trilogy version of MP1 ought to make it infinitely easier, since they added the Spring Ball there, making the double bomb jump merely a single midair bomb, no chance of falling into the lava. Why didn't I boot up the Wii U and buy the Trilogy?

Now, Samus's sophisticated Power Suit is telling me to backtrack to the Tallon Overworld to use that newly obtained Boost Ball. A bit of trek, which so far is unusual, although the game does keep the beginning portion quite contained.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

When it comes to Joycons, you have to accept they're going to break and that you'll have to give Nintendo moneys to repair / replace them.

Actually it's free, at least in North America. Nintendo knows it's a common problem, so it costs nothing. I've had it done twice.

11 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

8mdX3aI.png

Now shipping baby Dimitri and baby Edelgard is something I can actually get behind.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Male Emo MC

H5EmVii.jpg

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually it's free, at least in North America. Nintendo knows it's a common problem, so it costs nothing. I've had it done twice.

Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten. Still pretty damn shitty that, instead of fixing the problem, they force you to waste a day or two (I'm assuming it doesn't take more) waiting for repairs... or, y'know, buy a new set. Come to think about it, it's literally the same principle as gachas: you can do it for free, sure, but it's so inconvenient that some people will be tempted to fork over some dough. Now I have to wonder if they didn't do it on purpose.

Okay, so for a moment there I thought I kinda had it under control.

Then the librarian molested me.

Seriously, I have no other words to describe it. He just sort of hugged me, did... something and I instantly died. Jesus.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm back wondering if this is really a place for me to be...

C'mon, man, you had one tiny argument with someone. I don't think anyone wants you gone at all. At least I know I don't!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

C'mon, man, you had one tiny argument with someone. I don't think anyone wants you gone at all. At least I know I don't!

It's more than just that one thing.

2 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Ys Origin question:

After beating the first boss, I got a door key. Though this lead me to a room with a death end. I also cannot escape the dungeon. Idk what to do there.

Hmm

do you have the mask that makes you see invisible paths?

Also post pics we can help you better then!

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Ys Origin question:

After beating the first boss, I got a door key. Though this lead me to a room with a death end. I also cannot escape the dungeon. Idk what to do there.

Was it Vagullion? (The one that turned into bats)

If it's the room I think it is, use the Lilla Shell. It is there to give you hints, after all. Should be easy to figure it out from there.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's more than just that one thing.

Well, still, I hope you stay. Our tastes may differ, but it's still nice to have you around.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Was it Vagullion? (The one that turned into bats)

If it's the room I think it is, use the Lilla Shell. It is there to give you hints, after all. Should be easy to figure it out from there.

@Shrimperor

Yes and no.

It was the boss which turned into bats, but I don't have said item.

Edit: Sorry, I have that shell.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayyyyy

^^

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy!

I will when the game comes out! xD

But I am very much enjoying Ys 8!

Also, you enjoy Ys IX!
There's only, like 4 minutes left if I math'd correctly!

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

About Ys 8 times @Interdimensional Observer I finished the Mountain at 22 hour mark, Game at 62 hour mark and Post game at 70 hour mark

I see!
Then there is a good amount of game left to go!
Yay!

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm back wondering if this is really a place for me to be...

I can relate somewhat, as I tend to ask myself that same question a lot (for personal reasons no one here is to blame for).
But like Ruben, I don't want you gone, either!