Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

@Shrimperor

Yes and no.

It was the boss which turned into bats, but I don't have said item.

Edit: Sorry, I have that shell.

Wait, if you got the key, you should have the mask Shrimperor is talking about. Since both are in the chests after the boss. You need to use the mask in the dead-end room.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still pretty damn shitty that, instead of fixing the problem, they force you to waste a day or two (I'm assuming it doesn't take more) waiting for repairs... or, y'know, buy a new set.

It'll probably be like a week's time, but not longer. At least that is what it has been for me. They aren't miracle workers, but I thought that was still quick.

It wasn't a problem, because I had already bought a Pro Controller, which in the majority of instances I can use instead of Joy-Cons.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

About Ys 8 times @Interdimensional Observer I finished the Mountain at 22 hour mark, Game at 62 hour mark

So, comparable to me. I wasn't particularly slow or anything.

Although, I still consider it as something of a gradual narrative pivot point. When "stranded on a mysterious island" starts shifting from mere survival towards the mystery. Not to say too much for Draggy's sake,

IIRC, Dana's home was inspired by the Khmer Empire and its cities- namely Angkor, sit of the famed temple (wat) complex- Angkor Wat. Although the exact number is debatable, the capital city of Angkor and the immediate surrounding area at its peak might've been been home to 700-900k people (some would stretch it to 1 million) in the 1200s AD. All due to extensive waterworks, creating the infrastructure necessary to feed so many people in the premodern world, and still have a large surplus of food to sell on the international market, leading to the Khmer's great wealth. The Khmer Empire was predominantly Hindu, although its kings sought Buddhist blessings too and offered them some patronage, Jayavarman VII being the one devotedly Buddhist ruler.

History lesson of the day!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

implying i will be here

i will probably be too busy with the game xD

Good luck and have fun!

And remember, if you're going to screenshot here, use spoilers sometimes -I'll be okay seeing with a random and unimportant early-midgame boss out in the open, but further than that, box it up I'm thinking.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Good luck and have fun!

And remember, if you're going to screenshot here, use spoilers sometimes -I'll be okay seeing with a random and unimportant early-midgame boss out in the open, but further than that, box it up I'm thinking.

Thanks and sure 😄

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, if you got the key, you should have the mask Shrimperor is talking about. Since both are in the chests after the boss. You need to use the mask in the dead-end room.

Huh, you meant the two chests which are on the platform bringing the player back to the beginning area?

I got them, but I do not see a mask in my inventory.

2 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Huh, you meant the two chests which are on the platform bringing the player back to the beginning area?

Should be in your equipment. It's an Accessory.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

uWFVJjN.png

you got this, right?

I too want Acacia to stay.

@Shrimperor action quartz or cast quartz for Kloe? I can only have one on her while keeping the arts I want because 3 water lock be like that, but normally I use both.

Edited by Sooks

I mean, seriously, even if I did I literally have no place else to go on the Internet... which is probably why I'm still here, come to think of it...

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

uWFVJjN.png

you got this, right?

Are these the two chests which lay on the platform bringing back to the close entrance of the dungeon?

If not, I haven't seen these chests.

wLuD1Mf.png?1

the proof of not having the mask

Anyways have to recharge my laptop, so I won't continue anymore today.

Just now, Zan Partizanne said:

wLuD1Mf.png?1

Go to equipment tab instead of inventory

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I too want Acacia to stay.

@Shrimperor action quartz or cast quartz for Kloe? I can only have one on her while keeping the arts I want because 3 water lock be like that, but normally I use both.

Hmm

depends. Cast is generally better for Casters, but you need both

Ideally you unlock another slot asap

1 minute ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Are these the two chests which lay on the platform bringing back to the close entrance of the dungeon?

If not, I haven't seen these chests.

You should've, since the door key you got is in the other chest.

Or are you playing as Hugo? Since the mask isn't in the chest in his route. Go back through 3F then, you should find it soon.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oooook, I have this mask...

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Go to equipment tab instead of inventory

...after following this.

Thanks for the tip.

It makes way more sense it being an item...at least for my understanding...but the main thing is I can continue...tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

depends. Cast is generally better for Casters, but you need both

Ideally you unlock another slot asap

This is Sky 2, I don’t need to unlock slots.

Actually, I think there is something I can do to get both, but I would have to get rid of EP cut.