• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Very true.

Well, more like always have a healer on standby. I may have attempted chapter 10 with no healers. Maybe.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What I’ve learned: Always have Elise on standby

besto

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good. Do yourself a favor. Use Haitaka

if i conquest

dunno yet

i am doing the pre split maps because i am not on my pc and i forgot to take my save files with me lol

I may actually have to bring Silas off the bench as well. But I don’t know who I would bench for him… Odin, probably, since without Elise as his backpack he will probably be useless. Actually, I could bench Nyx and put Odin on fire orb duty instead, since his offense is probably a bit better because he can nosferatank and fire orb damage isn’t affected by the unit’s stats.

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, more like always have a healer on standby. I may have attempted chapter 10 with no healers. Maybe.

You didn't notice did you

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

if i conquest

dunno yet

I have this really fun gamemode, it's called Revelation But You Only Use Generics. It's really fun and lunatic viable, you just need to be a better player than me.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You didn't notice did you

I actively made the decision to make my two staff units backpacks.

Edited by Sooks

Backpacks. I meant backpacks. My brain was in tactics mode, so I swapped in the wrong fe term. One that made the sentence pretty funny in retrospect, but still not what I meant.

Haitaka died in my playthrough during Percy's paralogue. Turns out the little shit was only useful for one chapter (10, which I completed first try) and then became a trash tier unit.

Not that anyone cares, anyway.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Indies with outstanding graphics are rare, but graphics ultimately matter very little. You have to look at what lies underneath.

Indeed.

49 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

13e.gif

Yes.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

...hmm, thats the question we all ask, Sooks! 

Maybe I shouldn’t have picked Conquest hard as my first fe experience in 3 months.

In stupid news, I have a problem.

Right now there are a load of bagels, like as if there's a Bigl infestation.

And no, eating all the bagels at once is not a solution. Not a feasible one anyway.

I beat the chapter and I got all the villages!!!

Beruka even got a speed level. It went pretty well, although I would have lost if there was just one more turn. But then again, I suppose that’s always how chapter 10 goes.

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And no, eating all the bagels at once is not a solution. Not a feasible one anyway.

You could potentially donate 'em to a food bank?

Apparently I did do my math wrong because Arthur and Effie aren’t at S-support. I could do the invasion, but those are so boring… would probably be worth it though, because I could bench them both after.

Alright, finished the second chapter of the quest. Since the last locations are in that direction anyway, guess it's finally time to venture deep into the DC ruins to GNR Station. But well, that's for another day.