Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, joevar said:

a bit premature if i might say so. since his beard got covered by his armor in cutscene. need to see the 3D model

Hmmmm. Fair enough. I shall give him a chance when the time comes.

Just now, joevar said:

i said worrying because i end up not feeling 3H despite super hyped about it pre-release. maybe partly because i miss the honeymoon period and get spoiled the shit out of it. 3H selling point is the story intrigue, now i only left with gameplay... yeah no. its either ugly or boring looking like any KT warrior game.

Ahh, well, I understand where you're coming from. Ultimately, it's important to keep expectations in check. Don't want to be too hyped either, haha.

Just now, joevar said:

and people already collectively throwing "the story might be good this time" out the window starting from announcement trailer lol.

Yeah, I have no hopes of that either.

But then, for me, a bad story can just be an upside, if it's funny enough.

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

You were always one of us, Ruben!

Don't get ahead of yourself, now. Anime is still a war crime.

Fates chads keep winning

Look at the fools seething.

Little do they know, they are Vander's children now.

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Also people angry at "chosen one vs. Dragon" Story

Did they ever play any other FE aside from 3H xD

Well FE8 doesnt have a dragon either.

32 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Is it tho

Yes, I am indeed on the "3 Houses Bad" train. Ignore my 600 hours on the game. If I become a youtuber, that's a solid 4 hour video essay right there. Easy excuse.

By default, I also don't like Hopes, or Echoes which has nothing to do with Fodlan, but I throw it in IS's downfall anyways, as well as Heroes not having died yet.

Fates is great though. Fates 2 whoop whoop indeed.

32 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Fates chads keep winning

There is nothing to hate. Best bad story. Best villain. Best gameplay (debatably). Best balance by default of no FE game being good at balancing. Best at not bloating stats on lunatic. Best Arthur.

30 minutes ago, joevar said:

genshin impact x Vtuber obnoxious-overdesign

cXamn5U.png

30 minutes ago, joevar said:

i beg to differ. i hate fates. both the story and the looks. but im quite engage-d with this new FE already. Fates takes itself too seriously. this game seems like #TMS dumb fun story. with gameplay that could be good. im in with this

Well that's your problem. Taking Fates' serious attempts seriously. It adds to the flavor of bad that makes it art. If a man is a cringe, you can cringe at it or laugh. If they were purposely being cringe for attention, or even just aware of their cringiness at all, it's hard to find the funny anymore. It's only cringey in the sense that they're desperate for attention. 

You may be choosing to cringe, but there is gold underneath the polluted gray waves of Fates, and that is Garon's smile.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't get ahead of yourself, now. Anime is still a war crime.

They cling to you, like a tumor. The infected will seldom notice their brains rotting away, becoming a hoard that attempt to take down others with them. We must prevail Ruben

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look at the fools seething.

Little do they know, they are Vander's children now.

The seethe is real.

The new face of the franchise will serve us the tears of many fans, and I will deliver to them of their adoption papers legalizing Vander's ownership of them.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

.....so Yakuza: Like a Dragon is now the funniest name because that's just both names at once lmao.

Wait until you hear about Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, called Biohazard 7: Resident Evil in Japan.

Shrimpy:

(Not my vid, so it ain't my fault the uploaded audio has a lisp.)

(Also, how do I mention you now? Your name doesn't show up on the short list when I type in "a" or "u" and IDK how to type in the Greek "t" to continue it.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

There we go. It's finally over, 100% for good.

Fort Rigwald is complete at long last.

...On to Carcino, then! Got a new guy to add there. Here's hoping the route split choice menu doesn't give me too many problems as I adapt it to an Arran/Samson choice.

51 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

We play FE

We love warcrimes

...Fuck, good point...

23 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Truly Therenius is the best final boss in the series.

Hah! Yeah.

18 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

There is nothing to hate. Best bad story. Best villain. Best gameplay (debatably). Best balance by default of no FE game being good at balancing. Best at not bloating stats on lunatic. Best Arthur.

Fates best.

cXamn5U.png

It really is uncanny how much they work as a vtuber. At least the male one. Female one seems to work a wee bit better. A very wee wee.

Well that's your problem. Taking Fates' serious attempts seriously. It adds to the flavor of bad that makes it art. If a man is a cringe, you can cringe at it or laugh. If they were purposely being cringe for attention, or even just aware of their cringiness at all, it's hard to find the funny anymore. It's only cringey in the sense that they're desperate for attention. 

You may be choosing to cringe, but there is gold underneath the polluted gray waves of Fates, and that is Garon's smile.

Amen to that.

KyLGx5yT_o.png

They cling to you, like a tumor. The infected will seldom notice their brains rotting away, becoming a hoard that attempt to take down others with them. We must prevail Ruben

Damn them. Damn them to hell and back. Where is my shotgun?

Oh right, I'm not American. I have no shotgun.

The seethe is real.

The new face of the franchise will serve us the tears of many fans, and I will deliver to them of their adoption papers legalizing Vander's ownership of them.

Vandad.

13 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

LOL what are you even saying. its like im supposed to say FE game is not FE game then, just because i refuse to say its an FE. it wants to take itself seriously just like 3H . but it actually has flower flavor, should have just come clean from the get go

cXamn5U.png

fit perfectly like honey and bread. maybe its part of grand design of nintendo riding on vtuber trend. and IS want to take a dip at Vtuber after it release

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shrimpy

Damn Zestiria (and thus Berseria as well) takes place in my palace under the seas?

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, how do I mention you now?

Hmm

Just qoute any post and remove the text maybe?

I will change my name back soon enough xD

12 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Top right FTW! Elitist and pessimistic baby!

I think that's the most enthusiastic you've ever sounded.

About right.

11 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Also apparently jp rating has no romance mention

Yay?

This game?

Of all games?

You're shitting me.

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

Nah, at least compared to the mega serious channels that want to debate every little thing about how the franchise is in ruins (which to be fair, it is). When he rewatched it to look at the details, he seemed relatively hyped about the new gameplay elements. The maps seem much better and the skills are somewhat interesting. He actually liked the artstyke, which has been a major target for elitists to hate on because it looks like genshin impact. Definitely more hyped than the rest of chat and more hype than any FE discord server's reaction i saw. I see a pattern that people who like Fates are excited, and if you don't like fates, this game is already a lost cause.

I mean, I kinda expect this game to cause ire in me too.

But this is the first trailer, I don't feel angry yet.

54 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Also people angry at "chosen one vs. Dragon" Story

Did they ever play any other FE aside from 3H xD

Thracia and Tellius

46 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

cXamn5U.png

This is not what we meant by FETuber Ninty.

40 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damn them. Damn them to hell and back. Where is my shotgun?

Oh right, I'm not American. I have no shotgun.

Grab your shot gun

Shoot in the dark

Pull the trigger

Somethings hiding

Look back

Find out

Where the hell are we?

38 minutes ago, joevar said:

fit perfectly like honey and bread. maybe its part of grand design of nintendo riding on vtuber trend. and IS want to take a dip at Vtuber after it release

There are worse trends a video company could be following than vtubers *cough*cryptochaiNFTs*cough*.

26 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Also apparently jp rating has no romance mention

Yay?

Nay? -Says the bit of me speaking on behalf of those who thought 3H didn't go far enough for s/s options.

Not that I'm personally invested in the matter, I showed no interest in romance in Awakening or Fates or 3H. I'm fine with setting romance aside for a breather from it (we can't let the ringed heroes have intercourse outside of their world and time anyhow, MarthxLucina is son-mother incest after all).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
Fixed a misquote