Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Ah, I see.

So another reason to grind then.

Also I forgot to switch the localisation of the Switch into English, will do it next time.

Oh it isn’t a big deal, play in whichever language you prefer!

Anyway I wouldn’t recommend grinding for it, it’s pretty easy to come by. You might have gotten enough for your first skill in that dungeon.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

....I've to self-isolate....

called 116117 because i've been having alot of coughs and headaches and stuff and they told me to self isolate and call again if it gets worse

Oh dear. Hopefully it's not the Corona. Hopefully you recover quickly.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition released in 2020. We cannot retcon the entire year.

...The rest can go, though.

Yeah, some good things did come out in 2020.

Jokes aside, as far as entertainment goes, i think 2020 may have been one of my best years looking at it from that perspective. Not even stuff that came out this year, just stuff that i did. Let's see:

• I watched every theatrically released Godzilla and King Kong movie, which is definitely an accomplishment. I did it all in preparation for Godzilla vs Kong but that got delayed.
  • XenoblaDE came out even if it's still the weakest Xenoblade game by most accounts but shhhh.
  • Origami King and TMS are sleeper hits.
  • I bought a Wii U exclusively to play Xenoblade X and Mario Galaxy 2, the former of which became my second favorite game of all time. And buying a Wii U payed off because i now can play Radiant Dawn legitimately thanks to my friend gifting me it.
  • The Clone Wars S7 and The Mandalorian S2 being some of the best Star Wars content in recent memory.
  • I decided it was time to stop keeping up with seasonal anime, and this was a healthy decision. I only watched like two anime to completion this year and i'm ok with that. Sometimes less is more.

This isn't everything but i gotta say, pretty good year. Of course, the real world got to a new shitty low so the entertainment here also served as good escapism. Better to have something you find joy in than just despair at the current state of the world.

As for real world accomplishments, i'm nearly done with my Associate's and i should be finishing that up before 2021 ends so yay me.

10 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Well, I've become orphan within the past two years, so what shall I say right here?

Sucks to hear that. I've been dealing with the loss of an old friend of the four legged variety lately. Not really the same thing, but point is death is never easy.

12 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

And there's no single reason to celebrate 2021, even if firework is permitted, since there's absolute no sign of easing in sight. Quite the opposite, since a new mutation of Covid has been discovered recently, the entire pandemy can only become worse.

I was flippantly jesting about waving a magic wand and just undoing everything that happened in the last year... pandemic included. I know full well that's not how reality works... but sometimes one wishes.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh dear. Hopefully it's not the Corona. Hopefully you recover quickly

Thanks^^

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Jokes aside, as far as entertainment goes, i think 2020 may have been one of my best years looking at it from that perspective.

We paid for that entertainment with our real life, i guess xD

It makes me a bit speechless that people see entertainment as equal for global social problems, but whatever.

If there was one good thing in 2020, then that the pandemy didn't affect me occuptionally and economically for working in the civil service.

Well, I hate to say it, but that my mother was released from all the torment she felt the past five years.

7 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Sucks to hear that. I've been dealing with the loss of an old friend of the four legged variety lately. Not really the same thing, but point is death is never easy.

Might be late, but my condolences!

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

OOOOOOOOO i got my nintendo year in review by e-mail instead of loggin into a website hah!

kPP79XN.png

Breath of the wild was my brother

Also pokemon in my recs eww ninty...

I wanna get XC2 though

It makes me a bit speechless that people see entertainment as equal for global social problems, but whatever.

Not even all the fun i had can make up for how shitty this year was.

Edited by Father Shrimpas

27 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

It's not even that. This year was absolutely shitty, I agree. But I hate being pessimistic and whatnot. I'd rather look on the bright side, even if it leans towards escapism. 

30 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Also pokemon in my recs eww ninty...

At least you didn’t get recommended Minecraft twice.

Like whose idea was it to make both Minecraft and Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition recommendable?

Edited by Sooks

40 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Might be late, but my condolences!

Thank you, but it's definitely not late, I've barely told anyone since it happened. I probably wouldn't have even felt the need to mention it if I didn't think you'd been through something worse.
My old friend was 14 years and 43 days old, well past the life expectancy of a blind, diabetic, arthritic labrador, given even the healthy members of the breed have a life expectancy of 12 years. He may not have suffered, but the world is most certainly a darker place without him.

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

... and while replying to this I realized that'd wipe the whole Yubello thing... and Caeda...

Yes, please spare my warlord.

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Maybe the year didn't entirely suck.

Only mostly. Only mostly.

1 hour ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

It's more looking for the ray of sunlight in the middle of the thunder storm, I would say. Obviously I would take hundreds of thousands of people not dying over Berwick Saga being translated, but that's just not the case, so... Hurray for Kaga, I guess?

25 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I'm used to be very pessimistic and latest private happenings haven't changed my mind at all.

Understandable. It's all right.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

At least you didn’t get recommended Minecraft twice.

Like whose idea was it to make both Minecraft and Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition recommendable?

Hold up. Isn't the Nintendo Switch Edition just plain unavailable now? How are you getting recommendations for it?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

So I bought Xenoblade 2 Torna the Golden Country and have the voucher for the DLC, what should I do with it?

I already own it all, so its worthless to me.

Edited by lightcosmo

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's more looking for the ray of sunlight in the middle of the thunder storm, I would say. Obviously I would take hundreds of thousands of people not dying over Berwick Saga being translated, but that's just not the case, so... Hurray for Kaga, I guess?

That's probably how I should see it too, as hard as it is for me though.

38 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Thank you, but it's definitely not late, I've barely told anyone since it happened. I probably wouldn't have even felt the need to mention it if I didn't think you'd been through something worse.
My old friend was 14 years and 43 days old, well past the life expectancy of a blind, diabetic, arthritic labrador, given even the healthy members of the breed have a life expectancy of 12 years. He may not have suffered, but the world is most certainly a darker place without him.

That's way too young to die.

Even if he might be released from the suffering, no one deserves / deserved this kind of "life". 

RIP the houses in PoR Ch.9. *Looks up what they had on the Wiki* eh, nothing of value anyway.

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So I bought Xenoblade 2 Torna the Golden Country and have the voucher for the DLC, what should I do with it?

I already own it all, so its worthless to me.

Do a giveaway.

7 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

That's way too young to die.

Even if he might be released from the suffering, no one deserves / deserved this kind of "life". 

I mean, he was a literal labrador, which is a breed of dog. So in his case, not really. I did mean "four legged friend" quite literally.

Just got done getting Faye captured in chapter 2 to make sure she won't get in the way of Volo's alternate recruitment without having to kill her.

I wanted to wait with my next Berwick run until a new patch is out, but I just couldn't wait any longer.

Would you be able to redeem download codes for fe1 on switch after March?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hold up. Isn't the Nintendo Switch Edition just plain unavailable now? How are you getting recommendations for it?

It is? I was referring to the Nintendo year in review thing they do based on your Nintendo account’s activity that year, and it recommended to me both Minecraft and Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, which leaves me feeling cheated out of a game recommendation.

I guess I disabled emails from Ninty  or something so I didn't get an email about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apparently my playtime for CoM  is split between 2019 and 2020, which is why it's not higher I guess. :v

Edited by Robert Stewart
removing attachments

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sylvain's paralogue is fun on Maddening.

Hopefully a sign of the rest of the game being also good...?

Oh right, you like ambush spawns.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh right, you like ambush spawns.

FEs can be good in spite of them. I'm willing to endure the bad parts of a game to get to the good parts.