Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I finally started up the sims. I toyed around with the idea of making fe3h characters for my game but... the game definitely wasn’t built for that, so I’m going to be boring and make myself. xD

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So Sims 4 apparently added this little personality quiz you can take to determine your sims’ personality traits and ambitions if you want...

....it gave me my ambition as serial romantic.....

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait, I knew there were arcs but I didn't know about the series being split into sagas.

I say “Saga” because the way One Piece fans tend to divide up arcs is really fucking weird. For example the enies lobby arc technically starts as soon as the crew lands in water 7 and doesn’t end until they leave enies lobby. But for whatever reason people like to divide Water 7 and enies lobby into two separate arcs simply because of the difference of location. Hell you could even make the argument that the marineford arc technically started when the crew landed on the sabaody archipelago. Like I said it’s weird.

Just have started Kirby Star Allies. This game looks really fun although I think it could become also the most broken Kirby game thanks to all the helpers. I think I'll keep it in classic Kirby solo mode to have more fun.

Edit: I think in some passages I actually need a full party.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

Sergey Hax aside, I breezed through CrossCode's first dungeon. While I still think length is an issue, it isn't as appearent on a second playthrough when you actually know how the puzzles work.

CrossCode does feel like a game that gets better the second time you play it.

24 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I say “Saga” because the way One Piece fans tend to divide up arcs is really fucking weird. For example the enies lobby arc technically starts as soon as the crew lands in water 7 and doesn’t end until they leave enies lobby. But for whatever reason people like to divide Water 7 and enies lobby into two separate arcs simply because of the difference of location. Hell you could even make the argument that the marineford arc technically started when the crew landed on the sabaody archipelago. Like I said it’s weird.

Ah, so it's like when JoJo fans like to label each fight as an "arc" even though that's not how arcs work.

I gave CrossCode an 8/10 when I first beat it but you know what, fuck it, this game's a 10/10 on a second playthrough. 

That and Sergey Hax consistently has me in tears, this is the best NG+ in any game.

Me at 9: 45 tonight: Aight, time to do Trails, because I said I would!

Me at 10:05 tonight: Aight, time to figure out how the heck the orb-quartz-things work then hit the hay

Me, now at 12:08: Finished the first dungeon! And the orbs and stuff are starting to make sense! Time to sle-DEAR LORD IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME TALKING TO POINTLESS NPCS

I oughta play this during school not at nighttime...

Edited by Benice

Well, if Takumi's Fun Castle wasn't enough to sour my opinion of the game, Iago's Fun Corridors certainly were. Okay, no, I still like this game, but... damn, map quality has certainly taken a dive in the lategame stage. Not unlike Thracia, come to think about it.

Holy shit, what a horrible map that was. Like, seriously. This might not have been a problem if I had room to maneuver, or if there were a few less enemies. But when I'm faced with four generals with Wary Fighter and HP so big that even Nyx can't one-round them with lightning, assisted by berserkers that ensure I cannot stick around or else I risk getting crit to death, and Hans who one-shots most of the army, and I am stuck in a two-tile-wide bottleneck that prevents me from player-phasing everyone, the only solution I've left is to painstakingly retreat back to the sorcerer room and wait for them to come to me. Something that I had to do twice, because of Hans's reinforcements. Now that's fun.

I suppose it might've been better if I split up my army and performed a pincer attack from both sides, but then I would've had to deal with a bunch of faceless and three stoneborns. I already needed the entire team for the sorcerers, splitting up would've been terrible. The best strategy I can come up with is send the entire team to the sorcerers, wipe them out, then turn all the way around and wipe out the faceless, then have half the army walk all the way around again to set up the ambush, then perform the ambush and hope to God that none of the berserkers get a lucky crit. I don't have the patience left for that.

In fact, I don't even have the patience left to bother with the spy shuriken. Straight to Iago it is. The shuriken can rot for all I care, at this point I just want this game to end so I can play Berwick Saga again.

Sorry for the venting post, but that map has pissed me off.

EDIT: Iago has 40 crit. I hate this game. But at least he's not Takumi.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

49 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, if Takumi's Fun Castle wasn't enough to sour my opinion of the game, Iago's Fun Corridors certainly were. Okay, no, I still like this game, but... damn, map quality has certainly taken a dive in the lategame stage. Not unlike Thracia, come to think about it.

Holy shit, what a horrible map that was. Like, seriously. This might not have been a problem if I had room to maneuver, or if there were a few less enemies. But when I'm faced with four generals with Wary Fighter and HP so big that even Nyx can't one-round them with lightning, assisted by berserkers that ensure I cannot stick around or else I risk getting crit to death, and Hans who one-shots most of the army, and I am stuck in a two-tile-wide bottleneck that prevents me from player-phasing everyone, the only solution I've left is to painstakingly retreat back to the sorcerer room and wait for them to come to me. Something that I had to do twice, because of Hans's reinforcements. Now that's fun.

I suppose it might've been better if I split up my army and performed a pincer attack from both sides, but then I would've had to deal with a bunch of faceless and three stoneborns. I already needed the entire team for the sorcerers, splitting up would've been terrible. The best strategy I can come up with is send the entire team to the sorcerers, wipe them out, then turn all the way around and wipe out the faceless, then have half the army walk all the way around again to set up the ambush, then perform the ambush and hope to God that none of the berserkers get a lucky crit. I don't have the patience left for that.

In fact, I don't even have the patience left to bother with the spy shuriken. Straight to Iago it is. The shuriken can rot for all I care, at this point I just want this game to end so I can play Berwick Saga again.

Let no blow go unanswered! 

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is were my first hand experience with the game ends. I did get into the game with the full intention of laughing at it's stupidity, but Hinoka saying "I knew it. You have been on our side this entire time" still managed to fucking break me. Naturally even after Hinoka swear allegiance to the guy murdering his way through her country, Camilla still felt the need to put her weapon at her throat. And Corrin doesn't even acknowledge what is happening right in front of him. ...granted, he did the same thing at the start of the scene, so maybe he just didn't want to look like a hypocrite. *urgh*
I mean, it's not just that the writing is stupid, it's that it's utterly messed up. The implications are just too disturbing. Someone wrote this scene without feeling that it made Corrin look like a giant piece of shit. And even more people gave a thumbs up and decided to put this in the game. This is not something I feel I can just laugh at.

Afterwards I still cheesed the next map, just to take a peak. Considering what I said in regards of Hinoka, I think it goes without saying how I feel about how the confrontation with Ryoma was handled. Fucker even killed himself so poor Corrin didn't have to dirty his hands.

Edited by BrightBow

But when I'm faced with four generals with Wary Fighter and HP so big that even Nyx can't one-round them with lightning, assisted by berserkers that ensure I cannot stick around or else I risk getting crit to death, and Hans who one-shots most of the army, and I am stuck in a two-tile-wide bottleneck that prevents me from player-phasing everyone, the only solution I've left is to painstakingly retreat back to the sorcerer room and wait for them to come to me. Something that I had to do twice, because of Hans's reinforcements. Now that's fun.

Smart staff use (Entrap + Freeze) with attack stance is the solution to this room

Yeah Hans has like 70 Atk or something, but also only 1 range. You aren't suppossed to enemy phase him, or anyone in that room.

Iago has 40 crit

That's where a good brave weapon user helps!