Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ve done it twice, once on normal and once on hard. I honestly don’t really understand how a room stuffed with nuclear mages is better, but that seems to be the vastly popular opinion even though defense is way more common than res (though Conquest is a pretty res heavy game) so meh.

Dude.

Benny has almost 40 defense and with poison strike (because one of them has poison strike, because fuck you) he gets three shot by them.

And guess what, there's three of them behind the wall.

It seems utterly impossible to me. The mages, though? Pfft. Forrest could probably solo them!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Heck, not only that, the stoneborn side has an entrap maid that you cannot maneuver around, so there's always the risk of your tank getting whisked away and the formation falling apart.

Sheesh, good thing the sorcerer side exists. Now that's what I call manageable.

And I have to deal with that final boss on hard mode 🥲

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dude.

Benny has almost 40 defense and with poison strike (because one of them has poison strike, because fuck you) he gets three shot by them.

And guess what, there's three of them behind the wall.

It seems utterly impossible to me. The mages, though? Pfft. Forrest could probably solo them!

Well yeah, you should be dodgetanking. Rocks have like 2 hit.

Just now, Sooks said:

Well yeah, you should be dodgetanking. Rocks have like 2 hit.

Hahahahahahahahah.

You want me to trust dodgetanking.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry. That was a good joke.

...In all seriousness, no. I'm pretty sure the best I could muster is like, 30% and two hits kills, and that's assuming Iago doesn't interfere with his staves. Why would I ever do that when I can just go east and one-shot a few mages?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahahahahahah.

You want me to trust dodgetanking.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry. That was a good joke.

...In all seriousness, no. I'm pretty sure the best I could muster is like, 30% and two hits kills, and that's assuming Iago doesn't interfere with his staves. Why would I ever do that when I can just go east and one-shot a few mages?

Because your team could probably enemy phase 20 nuclear spells at once.

Mine couldn’t.

Just now, Sooks said:

Mine couldn’t.

Enemy phase? Who said anything about enemy phase? With the correct attack stances, I'm just wiping the floor with these losers. The only survivor will be, like, one maid!

Enemy phase? Who said anything about enemy phase? With the correct attack stances, I'm just wiping the floor with these losers. The only survivor will be, like, one maid!

I didn’t want to risk that at all.

And I was using units like the royals and Mozu.

Edited by Sooks

Lightcosmo now getting into the True Kino

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

umm, no?

Attack stance baby

yeah this.

Well, Felicia with Tome Breaker and WTA could dodge tank them without getting hit, but she won'T deal any damage back

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

calculations, my friend. Do your calculations and go all in.

Just now, Sooks said:

So in order to avoid risking being unable to one-shot six mages (the maids don't move so they can be ignored at first), you'd rather... gamble everything on dodgetanking.

Eh. You do you, Sooks.

Just sayin', though, even Gunter got to contribute here. Gunter. That's how sad these guys are.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

calculations, my friend. Do your calculations and go all in.

The enemies don't even attack you until you break into the chamber, so you have plenty of time to set up your units to storm the room. On the other side, you have to endure the rain of stones and the shitty maid with entrap to the south. It's awful, awful.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

umm, no?

Attack stance baby

And also, that map was too long to spend 50 hours doing calculations only to mess up somewhere and lose a unit, the stone born used a simpler strategy for me. I’m sure on lunatic mage room is basically a requirement.

So in order to avoid risking being unable to one-shot six mages (the maids don't move so they can be ignored at first), you'd rather... gamble everything on dodgetanking.

Eh. You do you, Sooks.

I don’t remember my squad enough to comment.

jvm7jf8.png

This was my Lunatic endgame party.

Man, but Fates is really low HP emblem. Everytime i see that HP list it feels more like Midgame other FE

Edited by Shrimperor

Wait the maids don’t move? Don’t they have some kind of annoying staves?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh. You do you, Sooks.

Gamble everything? I wouldn’t dodge tank in a fashion that would mean if an enemy hit a unit would die.

At least... I don’t think so.

Wait the maids don’t move? Don’t they have some kind of annoying staves?

They have freeze, but they don't move and they don't use them until you open the door. When their only means of defense are, like, five squishy mages, the fight just ends before it can even begin.

Gamble everything? I wouldn’t dodge tank in a fashion that would mean if an enemy hit a unit would die.

I really don't see what kind of unit could muster that much avoid and not die in like, two hits. I mean, fuckin' Benny dies in three! Benny!

Though, in fairness, I've grown to hate dodgetanking's guts with time. I'll leave as little to the RNG as possible, thank you very much. The only dodgetanks I want are the ones that face hitrates on the single digits - and even then, man. Even then.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Even then.

Yeah. Berwick strats like Dusk Charm Faye can still blow up in your face. It's why I've turned to the dark side of, for example, Lyttia tanking in VS1. 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Yeah. Berwick strats like Dusk Charm Faye can still blow up in your face.

Funny you should bring her up, because Dusk Charm Faye is the only dodgetank I've enjoyed in the past like 5 years.

All those deaths almost felt worth it. Holy shit, what a sight to behold she became.

All those deaths almost felt worth it. Holy shit, what a sight to behold she became.

I mean, I did it too in my ironman, and it was pretty good. Still, the prospect of it backfiring was not a good one, heh. 

Dawn Charm Perceval (or Guard Brace Perceval when I felt like it) was much stronger. Kid could actually hit stuff with Windstorm and such!