Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

some people are not liking the art/character design ''not anime enough/too western'' or some bs like that

Others are accusing them of being pedos OOF

you can imagine how well that went

See, you'd never get this kind of argument in a series where everyone is an older man with a beard. It's all advantages!

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

See, you'd never get this kind of argument in a series where everyone is an older man with a beard. It's all advantages!

just takes one person to go ''beards are disgusting'' and a whole war will break out

Just now, Shrimperor said:

just takes one person to go ''beards are disgusting'' and a whole war will break out

WHO SAID THAT!? I'LL SKIN THEM ALIVE AND FEED THEIR HEART TO THE HOUNDS!

I-I mean-- No, that's silly, Shrimperor. You're silly. Ahahah...!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The Cast in  question

Reveal hidden contents

ayyhp2sv5i471.jpg
btpcvm5w5i471.jpg
t9ms52bw5i471.jpg

I quite like the designs tbh

Lovely designs! 

...not Yuri ofc but I still think they look amazing!

Man, everyone is bullying Dytch in this chapter. Cut the guy some slack, or he might leave you in a ditch.

That battle was really hard, only because for the second wave literally every enemy but one was the big kind. I did win though, because Egghill is decently tanky and Juno is insanely good.

Spoiler

What would have helped that battle, though, is an extremely mobile tank who just got 4 levels in a title.

Edited by Sooks
Autocorrect, my eternal enemy.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Man, everyone is bullying Dytch in this chapter. Cut the guy some slack, or he might leave you in a ditch.

Bullying Dytch is the Ravens' favorite sport. He should just ditch them already, they're not good company for him.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

What would have helped that battle, though, is an extremely mobile tank who just got 4 levels in a title.

Hahahahaha... Yeah, wouldn't that have been great.

Spoiler

Maybe you should've picked up her corpse and used it as a meatshield.

The quartz from my 1700 day login bonus blessed me.

https://i.imgur.com/5LPftHB.png

Also,

>saberface

>ponytail

>voiced by Violet Evergarden

Edited by Maof06

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio

Welp.

Hide contents

I had the Ravens separate into two groups to look for Juno. I’m guessing you know what happens. RIP Bak.

Death counter: 7.

This is just painful at this point.

Pfffft...

Spoiler

Ah yes, let's split up. That's a great idea in this absolutely terrible situation that we're in. C'mon, man, that's a rookie mistake. That's like, the first blunder that generic horror movie protagonists make. And everyone knows you shouldn't do any of the things those people tend to do.

...It is also a rookie mistake that I made, so... Meh.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pfffft...

Reveal hidden contents

Ah yes, let's split up. That's a great idea in this absolutely terrible situation that we're in. C'mon, man, that's a rookie mistake. That's like, the first blunder that generic horror movie protagonists make. And everyone knows you shouldn't do any of the things those people tend to do.

...It is also a rookie mistake that I made, so... Meh.

I’ve halfway given up preventing deaths at this point.

Spoiler

I feel even stupider for Rook’s. Why would the game give you extra options rom a very minor choice you made in the first game for  a massive story choice in the 3rd game and them not be good?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ve halfway given up preventing deaths at this point.

Hide contents

I feel even stupider for Rook’s. Why would the game give you extra options rom a very minor choice you made in the first game for  a massive story choice in the 3rd game and them not be good?

Spoiler

Ahahah... Come now, don't feel so bad about it. I did tell you tbs3 is where shit hits the fan. Deaths happen left and right, and it's easy to get swept up. Nothing to do but carry on and honor their sacrifices by saving the world!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

lmao they aren't even trying to hide it haha

Honestly, I loved her design. It's even similar to the Apocrypha design.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/0dd5aa50-dcca-4caf-be71-3be5c89a20e3

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Hide contents

Ahahah... Come now, don't feel so bad about it. I did tell you tbs3 is where shit hits the fan. Deaths happen left and right, and it's easy to get swept up. Nothing to do but carry on and honor their sacrifices by saving the world!

I don’t know, that death in particular feels extra stupid.

Spoiler

And then with the Bak thing, I looked at the choice for two seconds and was like “well splitting up would leave us vulnerable, but we need to not waste time (I had 0 days left) and who cares if someone else dies?” And that was that. I think I need to return with a better mindset. Getting two deaths that seem really stupid in retrospect affected that, apparently.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Pssch. What's that gremlin gonna do? I'll unleash my little axe murderers on her.

Just now, Sooks said:

I don’t know, that death in particular feels extra stupid.

On the other hand, you got to witness the devs' absolute balls, so there's that, right?

Just now, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

And then with the Bak thing, I looked at the choice for two seconds and was like “well splitting up would leave us vulnerable, but we need to not waste time (I had 0 days left) and who cares if someone else dies?” And that was that. I think I need to return with a better mindset.

Spoiler

That's probably a good idea. Though, for the record, I was even dumber. I... kinda didn't even consider it. I just went "yeah we can cover more ground like this" and split up without even thinking about the possible risk.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Okay, not to trashtalk or anything, but when I got to minute 1 and the game's world map was literally just Europe without England, I kinda laughed my ass off. Are the creators of this game so American that Europe looks like the exotic wilderness to them?