• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

And Oliver's chapter is one of my absolute favorites because this chapter gives tons of (needed) experience.

I can agree with this. 

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

One of her defining quotes is "I don't steal, I just borrow things until I die."

Gonna use this as my defense when they arrest me for *ahem* borrowing everything in the US Treasury.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, real talk tho, is there a single woman in this game whose sole purpose isn't fanservice? Sheesh...

To be fair, this entire game is fanservice. It's a crossover game.

Besides, the female fanservice is all balanced out by Arthur's random exposure lmao.

Just now, Armagon said:

To be fair, this entire game is fanservice. It's a crossover game.

No... you're telling me Frank West wasn't there because the game is secretly a prequel to Dead Rising, covering the wars that he's covered you know?

Just now, Armagon said:

Besides, the female fanservice is all balanced out by Arthur's random exposure lmao.

Ahahahahahah... I mean, I believe it was once pointed out, but it's not really random. The guy did strip to his undies when he was hit in his original game.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No... you're telling me Frank West wasn't there because the game is secretly a prequel to Dead Rising, covering the wars that he's covered you know?

I know you're joking but this game does take place after Dead Rising. And after most of the games featured.

Then again, time travel, so....

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahahah... I mean, I believe it was once pointed out, but it's not really random. The guy did strip to his undies when he was hit in his original game.

Oh I'm aware but in his introduction in this game, his armor literally just vanishes and he basically does the Old Joseph "OH NOOOOOO".

And then in his support attack, he dons the thunder armor, does a really big attack, and then it explodes, leaving him in his undies. I don't know if that part is accurate tho.

Ok so I never expected a sequel to Mario + Rabbids to leak.

They're really making a sequel huh.

Edit: this is funny because the first game also leaked.

Edited by Armagon

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And then in his support attack, he dons the thunder armor, does a really big attack, and then it explodes, leaving him in his undies. I don't know if that part is accurate tho.

I don't remember that happening. His specials, from what i remember, are varying things, really. Things like clone creation, making a magical barrier, etc. At least in the original. In Super Ghoul's and ghosts, he has the thunder, the dragon, the treasure finding, etc. Past that, i don't have a clue. XD But i assume it's based off more of the original style content?

Edited by lightcosmo

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... I don't know if to be glad you're so invested in it or worried you're so invested in it lol. I didn't mean to leave you sleep deprived with my recommendation...

Oh what? No, this always happens to me over the summer! I don’t think there’s ever been a summer where my sleep schedule has fallen out of wack. It’s not the games fault, I just would have been thinking about something else while being unable to sleep. Which isn’t a bad thing, as this is happening because I don’t really have anything I need to be on time for. It’s not haunting me and keeping me up.

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

But i assume it's based off more of the original style content?

I think it's based off both games since his bio mentions him rescuing the princess twice.

Just now, Armagon said:

I think it's based off both games since his bio mentions him rescuing the princess twice.

Alright then that for sure doesn't happen from what i remember playing. Ofc i never completed the game, mind you but that's besides the point. (the SNES one, i mean)

Game is hard for some reason. Simple concept, really, just move and attack. But the wonky controls make it... not so easy.

Woohoo, HDMI converter arrived, so I can record Wii games now. I'd do a "Pick My Units" run of FE10 on hard mode, but this won't happen until...late August since I have to finish KHIII first. Also the summer weather isn't really gamerfriendly. However I promise to do it in this year!

Edited by Zan Partizanne

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

sauce?

edit: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/mario-plus-rabbids-sparks-of-hope-switch/

Edited by Shrimperor

Nah, there's no reason for that.

Well, I never expected my laptop could do fluent streams on Youtube or Twitch, much less I ever expected to make LPs or Streams, lol. However it always was a wish, no a dream, of mine to make a video of Radiant Dawn - regardless just some special videos like oneturning Ashera or a complete LP. Sharing a LP of my favorite videogame is definitely a satisfying task for myself. Streaming has a big advantage for me, people can draw attention instantly and tell me improvement suggestions. This would be a way for me how to finish already dropped games like Octopath Traveler. 

Edited by Zan Partizanne

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Gonna use this as my defense when they arrest me for *ahem* borrowing everything in the US Treasury.

Haha! Nice! XD

Mario + Rabbids, eh?
Eh, never cared much for those little buggers (they were really f***ing annoying when they appeared everywhere back in the day), and with Ubisoft having their dirty, scum-sucking claws in it, that's a hard pass from me.
Honestly, the name Ubisoft alone makes me want to stay far, faaaaaar away from that game. The Rabbids being in there is just another convenient excuse.

11 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

How do you usually handle things when you feel that way? 

It just usually goes away with time, being depressed is exhausting, I don't really undertake any particular solution. In this case, cutting back on the amount of news I consume helps. 

I don't think I've actually played any video games over the past few days, although I still have a backlog, I don't know what to play or if I want to. Right now, I'm waiting on E3, and I rewatched most of a particular game so as to reexamine its narrative/script for comparison's sake.

Well, it being here might be a good thing. It'll free up another 5 minutes for the next Smash character to manspread the Nintendo presentation.

I heard the first game was actually good strategy, but the Rabbids were too crass a form of humor for me to actually want to play it. If you replaced them with something else, I would've considered it. Likewise, I'll be giving this a pass.

What?!

Okay, fuck Fire Emblem, I no longer care about news for that series. I now want this to be officially announced! Don't fail me now E3...!

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Haha! Nice! XD

Mario + Rabbids, eh?
Eh, never cared much for those little buggers (they were really f***ing annoying when they appeared everywhere back in the day), and with Ubisoft having their dirty, scum-sucking claws in it, that's a hard pass from me.
Honestly, the name Ubisoft alone makes me want to stay far, faaaaaar away from that game. The Rabbids being in there is just another convenient excuse.

I was skeptical too, but in spite of Ubisoft and the Rabbids, it was a great game. I would recommend it, it's not flawless but it's pretty damn good.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

curry

IMG_20191001_194939.jpg

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

heard the first game was actually good strategy, but the Rabbids were too crass a form of humor for me to actually want to play it

Yeah, the Rabbids are the big turn off.

Like, I hear the game is good even though it shouldn't be and it going on sale for $15 like every week might make me try it one day but I ain't rushing to do it.