Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was skeptical too, but in spite of Ubisoft and the Rabbids, it was a great game. I would recommend it, it's not flawless but it's pretty damn good.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll pass. Ubisoft's name is too tarnished for me to give them even a single shred of a benefit of the doubt. Or a single cent, for that matter.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20191001_194939.jpg

Yay, Lulua!

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Luigi is carrying a bow in the box art for Mario and Rabbids 2.

And here I thought they couldn't beat OP sniper Luigi. Sylvis Luigi would be like my every dream come true.

Also, Peach is carrying an umbrella with a cannon on it, how badass is that?

God I need actual information on this game already. For instance, will the completely dumb and arbitrary team comp restrictions from the first game be in this one again? Because I would hope not!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Oh what? No, this always happens to me over the summer! I don’t think there’s ever been a summer where my sleep schedule has fallen out of wack. It’s not the games fault, I just would have been thinking about something else while being unable to sleep. Which isn’t a bad thing, as this is happening because I don’t really have anything I need to be on time for. It’s not haunting me and keeping me up.

Oh. Well, that makes me feel better, at least. Hope you get more sleep tonight!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll pass. Ubisoft's name is too tarnished for me to give them even a single shred of a benefit of the doubt. Or a single cent, for that matter.

Completely understandable.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ninty deleted the page

too late ninty xD

Too late, Ninty. I have already caught sight of bowman Luigi. I am currently on my way to Nintendo HQ to force them to give Luigi Overwatch and Hide. Lest there be grave consequences.

Now's when Luigi suffers the same fate as Yoshi in the first game and exists for like 2 minutes at the end of the game.

Please no

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Very cool how I shut off my PC's update service and it still updated over the night anyway.

Fuck Windows, I hope this doesn't fuck over my CPU usage like the last update.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yay, Lulua!

The curry master.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ninty deleted the page

too late ninty xD

They should've just kept it up honestly. They're revealing it for real later today.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh. Well, that makes me feel better, at least. Hope you get more sleep tonight!

I actually just woke up from that more sleep. I think it’s time to accept my losses and continue the game. RIP Bak, I will try thinking now.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ninty deleted the page

too late ninty xD

GdK55jt.png

So

Super Mario xcom galaxy emblem?

Friendship ended with Fire Emblem

Now Mario XCOM is my best friend.

...Seriously though, my hype for E3 just skyrocketed. This is literally all I care about now. I need to see gameplay of bow Luigi. I need it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I actually just woke up from that more sleep. I think it’s time to accept my losses and continue the game. RIP Bak, I will try thinking now.

Poor guy. He wasn't Ludin, but his spear was awesome.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Today is Ubisoft's presentation, as far as I know, so they might bring it up there.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yeah but the first Mario + Rabbids was revealed at the Ubisoft event.

ah ic ic

Just now, Armagon said:

Yeah but the first Mario + Rabbids was revealed at the Ubisoft event.

Today is Ubisoft's presentation, as far as I know, so they might bring it up there.

TODAY!?

I am hype incarnate at the current moment.

Lnembmjg o

Actually I don't think Shrimpy has really expressed much of an opinion on the matter yet, but shut up it's a meme

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben right now

lvLrGIs.gif

They gave Luigi a bow, man. I was slightly disappointed for about 2 seconds until the image of Sylvis materialized in my mind. Now I want. Really bad, I want.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Poor guy. He wasn't Ludin, but his spear was awesome.

He also happened to have his death in the chapter after the one where you can get you know who killed.

My hope now is to avoid at least one more death!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They gave Luigi a bow, man. I was slightly disappointed for about 2 seconds until the image of Sylvis materialized in my mind. Now I want. Really bad, I want.

comission an artist to draw Luigi cosplaying as Sylvis

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

He also happened to have his death in the chapter after the one where you can get you know who killed.

My hope now is to avoid at least one more death!

You are in luck - there is, in fact, opportunity to avoid one more death from here to the end of the game.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

comission an artist to draw Luigi cosplaying as Sylvis

Uuhhhh... No, let's not go that far.

Why is Patrick Byakuren? xD

It represents you! I believe you may've since changed your pfp's character, but I don't know who it is, so I just went for Byakuren.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

It represents you! I believe you may've since changed your pfp's character, but I don't know who it is, so I just went for Byakuren.

Ooooh! Thanks!
Byakuren is totally fine, since she's my favorite from Touhou! I just chose Iku Nagae for my pfp, for that "hilarious" location gag, since memes often associate her with the Bee Gees.

I have a friend who is a huge fan of Rayman, though. Poor guy. Every time the rabbids are in something and Rayman remains mostly forgotten he suffers greatly.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Ooooh! Thanks!
Byakuren is totally fine, since she's my favorite from Touhou! I just chose Iku Nagae for my pfp, for that "hilarious" location gag, since memes often associate her with the Bee Gees.

Ahh, I get it. These anime girls all look the same anyway