Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've also heard that, like Pioneers of Olive Town, RF5 has had technical issues with the Japanese release, so that may have had a hand in it as well.

I mean sure, the JP release has been getting patches but 2022?

I mean, Xseed taking their sweet ass time ain't new so i do think this is just another case of that.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

The Cast in  question

Reveal hidden contents

ayyhp2sv5i471.jpg
btpcvm5w5i471.jpg
t9ms52bw5i471.jpg

I quite like the designs tbh

Glad to see MC boy wearing other clothes that he looks less funny in lol.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Is there a reason the video repeats itself like 10 times?

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly, it is odd that Spain never gobbled up Portugal at some point, barring Philly II's takeover lasting until Philly IV. But then again, Andorra, Monaco, Luxembourg, San Marino, and Liechtenstein all still exist.

I like to think those little countries had something that terrified the titans next to them, which is why they rarely got conquered.

Of course, i doubt any of them are like Switzerland, which has rigged itself to explode if a foreign nation tries invading it.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I like to think those little countries had something that terrified the titans next to them, which is why they rarely got conquered.

Of course, i doubt any of them are like Switzerland, which has rigged itself to explode if a foreign nation tries invading it.

There's always something going on that results in those little statelets existing despite being right next door to much greater powers. Sometimes, it is possible to be insignificant enough in the eyes of others that it ends in nominal independence.

Take Liechtenstein, for example. It was first born as another member of the Holy Roman Empire. When it dissolved, Liechtenstein simply kept being member of other groups, like the Confederation of the Rhine. Then it went under Austrian protection more or less. They never annexed it, despite Liechtenstein's royal family effectively living in Vienna the entire time. Though you can guess how that ended up a good thing when the Anschluss happened.

And that that point, you're just so used to it that it becomes, "Why bother?"

It's kinda like the DC statehood debacle in the US. People against the notion say they should just return to being part of Maryland. Thing is, after 200 years of being their own entity, neither the people of DC, or those of Maryland for that matter, want that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

the video repeats itself like 10 times?

I had it muted when I skimmed the video, I'm an idiot lol.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just Monica HD experience incoming?

Looks like they're adding a good ending AU too.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio

I have made myself feel marginally better with a very bad meme (Banner Saga spoilers, teeheers, just go play the games)

Hide contents

uIwmvfv.png

Ahahahahahahah... okay, I gotta share this in the Banner Saga discord, with your permission.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahahahah... okay, I gotta share this in the Banner Saga discord, with your permission.

Go right ahead! Maybe someone can empathize with the pains of this happening on your first playthrough,

Spoiler

especially when you had the baby dredge.

Just now, Sooks said:

Go right ahead! Maybe someone can empathize with the pains of this happening on your first playthrough,

Hide contents

especially when you had the baby dredge.

I'll let you know any responses it gets.

Also, just saying, this has to be the nicest discord server I'm in. Which... doesn't really mean much, considering I'm in like, four servers, but yeah. The stereotypes don't apply to this one, it's great.

I'll let you know any responses it gets.

Also, just saying, this has to be the nicest discord server I'm in. Which... doesn't really mean much, considering I'm in like, four servers, but yeah. The stereotypes don't apply to this one, it's great.

What stereotypes?

Discord, huh. Lately pretty much every channel I was in either died down, closed down, or I left because reasons. At this point I pretty much never use it anymore.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Sooks said:

What stereotypes?

Negative ones, mostly. I don't want to get into it, but discord has a bit of a fame of housing very toxic places. Not this one, though. It's not the most active, but the people there are nice.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

t discord has a bit of a fame of housing very toxic places

it really depends.

If you have a group of homies it's usually very nice

Big Servers on the other hand...

Edited by Shrimperor

Negative ones, mostly. I don't want to get into it, but discord has a bit of a fame of housing very toxic places. Not this one, though. It's not the most active, but the people there are nice.

Ah, well, the last time I was on a discord was for a summer class, which should be enough to tell you how much I use it.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

it really depends.

Yeah, the stereotypes I spoke of don't apply to private servers.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Ah, well, the last time I was on a discord was for a summer class, which should be enough to tell you how much I use it.

I don't really use it much, either. I'm in like 4 servers and I mostly lurk in them.

@DragonFlames

Was checking an old fav. of ours

dANCiA1.jpg

And wanted to ask if you ever finished the post game dungeon/boss? I don't remember if you ever did hehe

Also

A full version exists 😮

The music in this game is so beautiful

Kinda sad that like no fan art of this game exists. Not even on pixiv i was able to find more than a handful

Edited by Shrimperor

42 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

it really depends.

I thankfully have yet to be in any toxic servers though it does help that i'm not in any public servers.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

A full version exists 😮

When doesn't it?

*Cries in Indigo Destiny Duet*

Edited by Armagon

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The rest are just for emotes.

I have one for gifs because uploading gifs onto Discord from the SD card sends them as files you have to download instead.

I don't know why.