Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I gotta check the PS store and see if tales of Berseria is on sale now. 

Edit: if I do buy it, be prepared for another 99+hour download. 

Man, just buy a used copy at this point lmao.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

You are like

the first person who says something positive about evo xD

Why though? It has turbo mode, good graphics, an amazing soundtrack. What's not to like? The portraits are a bit more "anime" than the originals, but overall they still look nice.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why though? It has turbo mode, good graphics, an amazing soundtrack. What's not to like? The portraits are a bit more "anime" than the originals, but overall they still look nice.

Turbo mood is in the PC version as well

the graphics and soundtrack (especially the soundtrack) are generally seen as inferior

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Turbo mood is in the PC version as well

the graphics and soundtrack (especially the soundtrack) are generally seen as inferior

Yeah, I guess it's a matter of personal preference then. I think both the graphics (especially on a smaller screen) and rearranged tracks are great, but I understand if most would prefer the originals. I just like having it be so close to the PC version in features but even more portable.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Man, just buy a used copy at this point lmao.

Haha, that made my day! That was a perfect response. Thank you for that! I'd prefer have a "new" copy, though.

So, fellow Trails fans/players, can you guess what's happening in the following image?

Spoiler

ZnDZzbs.jpg

Hint: 

Screenshot_10.jpg

Answer

Spoiler

BP9uybp.png

When the AI casts Flare Butterflies

You reflect it right back to him 😄

He dealt himself like 40k damage

that's almost 90% of his HP xD

Let's see who will get it...

Edited by Shrimperor

Origami King has a boss where you use the 1000-Fold Arms to duel them in Rock Paper Scissors. Problem is, it's Rock Paper Scissors. It's literally luck on whether or not I win a round.

Thankfully, the boss theme is a banger.

Most intense game of Rock Paper Scissors. Btw, despite the song's generic name, it only plays twice in the entire game, both cases being consecutive.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So, fellow Trails fans/players, can you guess what's happening in the following image?

Spoiler

I see the Arts Reflect icon, Shrimpy about to hit the boss with the reverse uno card.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw @Armagon

If i get XB2 physical + Torna physical, do i get the whole season pass? Or do i have to get Torna digital for that?

If you buy Torna as it's own game, regardless of how, you should recieve a code with it that redeems the rest of the season pass (i have read that a few somehow didn't get their codes but in the off-chance this happens, you should contact Nintendo). However, if you are getting Torna physically, make sure the copy is new. If it's used, someone could've already redeemed the code.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If you buy Torna as it's own game, regardless of how, you should recieve a code with it that redeems the rest of the season pass (i have read that a few somehow didn't get their codes but in the off-chance this happens, you should contact Nintendo). However, if you are getting Torna physically, make sure the copy is new. If it's used, someone could've already redeemed the code.

i see.

Thanks for the info!

So...is it just me, or is the SC prologue a bit easy? Even on normal? I haven’t been at risk of dying once yet. I mean, I haven’t gotten that far yet (I was really trying out the evo version for the sake of it more than anything), but I even cheesed the fight with Kurt by spamming arts and crafts. Bosses weren’t that easy in FC typically.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i see.

Thanks for the info!

No prob.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So...is it just me, or is the SC prologue a bit easy? Even on normal? I haven’t been at risk of dying once yet. I mean, I haven’t gotten that far yet (I was really trying out the evo version for the sake of it more than anything), but I even cheesed the fight with Kurt by spamming arts and crafts. Bosses weren’t that easy in FC typically.

I take it you haven't gone to the fortress yet?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

No, no I haven’t. Based on how it was described, I thought the difficulty would kick in at the beginning.

patience, Young Trails-ling.

Also Evo balance is different, so can't talk about that one

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

No, no I haven’t. Based on how it was described, I thought the difficulty would kick in at the beginning.

The fortress is a part of the prolouge. That's when the bosses begin to hit kinda hard.

Just now, Armagon said:

The fortress is a part of the prolouge. That's when the bosses begin to hit kinda hard.

''kinda''

i still have Trauma from ''Eins Zwei Drei'' (which is german for one two three lol)
although tbf i played on hard, so...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

patience, Young Trails-ling.

Also Evo balance is different, so can't talk about that one

Ah, so Evo didn’t just change the music and graphics, but game mechanics as well? That’s a bit disappointing. I’d rather experience the original in that case.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I found SC entirely not hard on normal.

However I have heared it is a bit different on hard / nightmare since the difficulty jump from normal to hard shall be extrememly huge.

Never played SC on these difficulties on my own, so I can't prove.

Though the fight against the ear worms was hard for me on normal (as each fight against ear worms in for me is in Trails).

BTW EVO versions are not worth their money imo.

Artstyle has been changed which doesn't have to be better all the time.

Same goes for music where arranged versions are used and honestly in the majority cases I prefer the regular version.

Here's a proof of a real bad EVO song:

Edited by Julian Teehee

Sleep well, Castko

2 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

tPaoPkj.png?1

oh god

4nkXUJ5.png
seems like the 30+ week is here <.<

even if not as bad over here...

2 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

Though the fight against the ear worms was hard for me on normal (as each fight against ear worms in for me is in Trails).

rn45ox0wg6w41.png

yamete.png

Although in xbell and CS you can easily one-shot them, you could get game over'd easily if you're careless

Edited by Shrimperor

Good day, everyone!

I swear, asking my grandma to help carry her groceries is like trying to move a building...

5 hours ago, Caster said:

Forgot this theme was really cool.

It is!

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright its 20$ on the PS store, so I'm getting it.

Have fun! I hope you enjoy yourself!

---

You know when you know that you like a song in a video game way too much? When you go to the music gallery and spend like 20 minutes listening to it instead of actually playing the game.
Context: When I got home from grocery shopping with grandma, I wanted to continue MegaNep VII (since I kinda neglected it lately), but I made the "mistake" of going into the music gallery and picking Will be Venus...

Edited by DragonFlames