Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Actually I don't remember, if I completed Berseria in unknown too. I just remember I could not beat an elite monster and the final boss of postgame on highest difficulty. Berseria is very easy overall for me.

True, Berseria definitely isn't the hardest game in the series, except maybe one or two particularly rough boss fights.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nice track. Friend of mine on another forum would love to hear anything about Xillia be shared. She’s a massive Tales fan in general, but especially for Xillia and Xillia 2.

Your friend has great taste!

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

How the heck are people good at making GBA portraits? My current "Project" (I put it in quotations because it's hardly even a splice) looks kinda like a murder scene...

Maybe I can make my game into a murder mystery rather than a standard FE one now that I've found my talent...

Don't know of others, but if I ever have the need to make a GBA portrait, I use this one program that allows for easy splices.

Sure, it's splicing... but suits me fine when I can't really do better.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Don't know of others, but if I ever have the need to make a GBA portrait, I use this one program that allows for easy splices.

Sure, it's splicing... but suits me fine when I can't really do better.

Which one? I'm pretty sure I'm using the normal one...

9 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

I remember beating Vesperia without mystic artes for the first time. In the JP version for PS3 I had no clue how to activate them. I used one in the final dungeon with Flynn by accident. Feeling proud. Even after knowing how to use them, I find it a pain in the ass compared to other Tales games. Too complicated that it can only be triggered by using a burst arte.

Huh? You don't need to use burst artes to trigger mystic artes, only an arcane arte has to be used, then you hold down the required button depending on what system you play it on. Should also mention that the Arte has to hit a target as well.

Edit: Forgot this part, but you also need to be in level 3 OVL or higher. (AKA 4). You also need to have the ability equipped appropriately named "Special" to be able to activate them.

Edited by lightcosmo

I played some more Nights of Azure and wrapped up the Chapter 2 Interlude. Next up is Chapter 3, where I must head to the Ruswal Opera House to speak with a certain Demon about methods on how to seal the Night away without sacrificing Lilysse to do it.
While I was out on some quests and completing the Interlude scenarios, I ran into Professor Pervert-- I mean, Alucard, and Lloyd having a heated discussion on whether the manager of Ende Hotel, Simon, should put black coffee or milk tea on the menu. Arnice has the bright idea to mix both of them together, which causes an explosion, the screen goes white and we are left with some very... er, profound words from our dearest protagonist.
"There, this pointless fight is over. But as long as coffee lovers and tea lovers exist, this battle will never end. Until the day that drinks on the hotel menu stand united, there will be no rest for these warriors..."

Also, in a quest involving a white spider fiend, we learn that spiders actually love humans, which is why they weave their webs in our homes.
Think about that next time you kill one of the poor things...

One thing I really enjoy about Nights of Azure (aside from everything else I love about that game... which is... practically everything) is that Fiends and Demons are not portrayed as supreme evil. Of course, there's the Servans that Arnice employs, but they aren't the only ones. Some of them, such as the white spider above, are very kind characters that just wish to have a normal life. Some even stand around in the dungeons and sell you things (such as the super adorable Collantine, who is a living doll that has gained sentience through Blue Blood).
FwXEOgS.jpg
The Fiends you kill throughout the game are those who lost their sanity due to the Nightlord's Blue Blood, but there are those who have kept their hearts intact, but have to live with the stigma that people will find them terrifying due to their violent brethren.

Edited by DragonFlames

34 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Huh? You don't need to use burst artes to trigger mystic artes, only an arcane arte has to be used, then you hold down the required button depending on what system you play it on. Should also mention that the Arte has to hit a target as well.

Edit: Forgot this part, but you also need to be in level 3 OVL or higher. (AKA 4). You also need to have the ability equipped appropriately named "Special" to be able to activate them.

It were arcane artes?

So I meant these.

''Isn''t that a bit too short?''
''I know! It's great''
''And unrestrictive''
''I guess so''

Ngl the Xilia victory 'dances' are hilarious

Poor gun dude getting roasted by everyone lmao

45 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Think about that next time you kill one of the poor things...

Spiders being Yandere for us is even more of a reason to buy an anti-Spider Flamethrower

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Julian Teehee said:

It were arcane artes?

So I meant these.

Yes, you must use Arcane artes, but that's very simple. And again, it must connect to activate your Mystic Arte.

Also, in Tales of Berseria, my total playtime is 40 hours, and I'm at the point where I 

Spoiler

Just got to fighting Failed Oscar. Not sure how far that is.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

''Isn''t that a bit too short?''
''I know! It's great''
''And unrestrictive''
''I guess so''

Ngl the Xilia victory 'dances' are hilarious

"The keys to victory are friendship..."
"Power!"
"Luck!"
"... Wait, luck?!?"

"Victory is based on..."
"Truth!"
"Justice!"
"Money!"
"Huh?!?"

These are some of my favorites. XD

Poor gun dude getting roasted by everyone lmao

Yep. Alvin is the butt of many a joke in the games, but you can call it karma in the second one. XD

Spiders being Yandere for us is even more of a reason to buy an anti-Spider Flamethrower

Oof. XD

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, in Tales of Berseria, my total playtime is 40 hours, and I'm at the point where I 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Julian already told you this, but yeah, you're pretty far in by now.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game, too, if you do!

Edited by DragonFlames

23 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yes, you must use Arcane artes, but that's very simple. And again, it must connect to activate your Mystic Arte.

Hide contents

...it took me ~70 hours to reach that xD

I finished the game in 100 Hours (150 with postgame)

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oof. XD

Spiders are my mortal enemy

Edited by Shrimperor

Yo, I love spiders! They're cute and eat mosquitoes! I've got some huge ones in my basement-I once saw a wolf spider bigger than my hand! They're great.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Same for me with wasps and hornets

any insect in general tbh

Just now, DragonFlames said:

arachnophobia-inducing stuff in case Shrimpy has that

ok, dw, not thaaaaaaat much

i just have extreme hatred due to being an annoyance xD

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yo, I love spiders! They're cute and eat mosquitoes! I've got some huge ones in my basement-I once saw a wolf spider bigger than my hand! They're great.

13e.gif

----------

Got everyone with full CP and Kloe and Olivier at 200 CP. Time to take on the Ch.1 boss. Got some level ups as well.

Edited by twilitfalchion