Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

it shouldn't matter.

it shouldn't, but it's there, so you should do what it says 😛

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

whether or not the exponent goes there has the same chances as whether or not you die at Russian Roulette.

yeaaah, no. Not putting the right unit usually means you don't understand what you're solving

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I didn't see that but honestly, it shouldn't matter. The numbers are still technically correct.

We can blame this on poor software, I think. The fact that they made sure to specify an order probably means the software was too primitive to be able to detect the answer in any order.

Still, this one is on you. Not reading the question carefully and thoroughly is a rookie mistake.

I mean c'mon Armagon, it's bright blue text right underneath the answer boxes. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but how did you miss that...?

5 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

. I stopped playing on this chapter because I thought it was seventeen differents kinds of bullshit. This run I found it... okay. A drag, but it wasn't horrible.

wanahime-tzjfw-SH5g0.png

Oh yeah this map....

I sacrificed Trepper-kun to clear it lol

The reinforcements that appear there halfway through are extra lvl bullshit stuff lol

Edited by Shrimp γ

20 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Balanced MegaNep?

Well... Im going for a more "unique" approach. Simply tiering the skills 

- weak ---> mid -----> strong for example is something im gonna try not to do for every character as thats generic for most turn based RPG's for example. 

Balanced... Well, it'll still be challenging, I can assure that. 100% balanced i highly doubt, i dont understand enough about the game's data yet lmao.

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Not putting the right unit usually means you don't understand what you're solving

Maybe because every time i make an effort to learn this forsaken subject, it always backfires in the dumbest ways possible and by the time i manage to grasp something, it ends up overriding what came before and i end up forgetting and then i have to spend time learning that again and then it overrides the other thing and it creates this never-ending cycle of frustration.

This never happens with anything else btw. It's literally just math that cucks me like this.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean c'mon Armagon, it's bright blue text right underneath the answer boxes. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but how did you miss that...?

I simply didn't see it.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I simply didn't see it.

My condolences. It happens.

And I'm sorry for being so smug earlier. I shouldn't talk shit - I once failed an exam because I didn't turn the page over and missed half the exam. Luckily the teacher was kind enough to let me retake it when I explained, but... Damn. Some peerless strategic mind at work there.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And I'm sorry for being so smug earlier. I shouldn't talk shit - I once failed an exam because I didn't turn the page over and missed half the exam. Luckily the teacher was kind enough to let me retake it when I explained, but... Damn. Some peerless strategic mind at work there.

It's alright man. Exams can really be evil sometimes (for the record, this wasn't an exam, it's homework, which got it's due date moved to tomorrow night while i was in the middle of working on it so that does relieve some stress).

On that note, i'd also like to apologize to @Shrimp γ, cause i feel like i lashed out a bit there.

So apparently the devs did an oopsie and it’s physically impossible to get max DP or even just max DP rank without NG+. Silly Falcom.

That’s fine by me though, when I saw there was a quest that needed a bunch of recipes I didn’t get (and am way past the point of getting) I died inside a little, but I can’t get max rank anyway so this is okay.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Like i deadass put ft originally and it told me it was wrong so i put ft^2 instead because there is no consistency on when the exponent goes there

Ft. measures length while ft.² measures area, that’s what the exponents mean. (Ft.³ measures volume, as a bonus.)

Also, don’t feel bad about missing the ascending order part, one time I posted an excerpt from a Spanish assignment where literally every question’s directions said answer in Spanish or something like that so the one time it changed my brain had been autofilling that direction and I didn’t even notice, so I complained that the questions were the exact same but the answers were different. And by the time I noticed, I had already posted. Ah, memories.

Well, i cleared the map, but

I won't have acces to:

One of the healer

one of the mages

Rescue unit

Myrmidon

One of the Armor units

next map

While i don't care about the bottom 3, the healer and mage will hurt alot

As a humanities, I sympathize with Armagon.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I still need to continue my playthrough of SoV.

BLITZKRIEG! BLITZKRIEG! BLITZKRIEG!

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I mean, It is drop rate, which is highly important.

It is, but grinding assures eventually you will get the drops if you want them. I never lowered my level during TWEWY until the postgame, I'll likely stay the course for NEO.

Also, I clearly got the title wrong for Dude with Headphones Who Wasn't Neku. My memory failed me.😅

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

I might need to rob Wraith's whiskey.

Go medieval, try mead instead.

Normally i'm against buying games i don't plan on playing within two weeks. However

FClfFFBWQAI7sRx?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GameStop literally had this one copy. And i'd rather get my PS4 games physically if i can.

I know Sakura Wars veterans are mixed on this game but lucky me, i have zero attachment to the series barring crossover games. Epic.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Ft. measures length while ft.² measures area, that’s what the exponents mean. (Ft.³ measures volume, as a bonus.)

I'll see if i can remember that.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

QPGtKuP.jpg

America.

2 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

real cursed hours

That's a big brain play right there.

And then they enter double polygamy.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I don't understand humanity anymore.

Your mistake was attempting to understand.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

GameStop literally had this one copy. And i'd rather get my PS4 games physically if i can.

I know Sakura Wars veterans are mixed on this game but lucky me, i have zero attachment to the series barring crossover games. Epic.

Damn Nintendo for keeping the compression stuff proprietary.

Good luck when you get to it! 

Also, if you weren't already aware, the LIPS system means you don't get forever to pick your option if a girl asks something of you. Like IRL, you gotta make up your mind within a time limit.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

America.

Wedding rings are rather inexpensive when you think about the history of marriage and not-impoverished human society. Either the wife would bring a dowry to her husband, or the husband would have to pay a bride price to his in-laws. Such is how so many cultures were and some still are. Can't imagine the bride price nor dowry wouldn't be at least a year or more likely several years' worth of wealth.