Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

QPGtKuP.jpg
How can Wraith not like Trails? They literally put him in the game!

Is he called Honest? Seriously? That's such an odd name. I think he's lying.

11 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

real cursed hours

That sounds like the name of a romcom anime.

...Wait, hold the fucking phone... Fuck me sideways, it IS the name of a romcom anime!

Or wait, is it? I don't understand...

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

You make a point.

Plus, i think it's the thought the counts. Me personally, if i can't afford a wedding ring, i'll make one with what i've got.

Well i'll cross that bridge when i get there haha.

The idea of marriage sounds extremely unappealing to me. Why the heck would I want to tie myself to another person, and viceversa? Then if she gets tired of me, or I get tired of her, or we have some big disagreements, or... really, anything unexpected happens, we're stuck and then we have to suffer headaches over the divorce and shit. Bah. There's very little need for the semantics of marriage, a good relationship is a good relationship, ring or no ring. That's what I humbly believe, anyway.

8 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Rumors will spread

It's okay, she's so skinny they'll think they're just two bros having a completely heterosexual bromance.

7 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Is Faye underwhelming as PK as everybody says?

I used her as PK so I wouldn't have to use Clair. She was all right. Nothing much else, not bad, not amazing. Emma was probably superior.

Also, I hope you're using best girl.

Remind me to kill her off in my run.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Genny? Oh, sure!

Genny's great. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of character, but... Okay, look. Even I have my limits. Genny going "I'm ready to roll!" is the cutest thing ever and even I cannot resist it.

Also, I laughed way too hard the first time she got a crit and went "NOW I'M ANGERY". She's hilarious.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Hooray! I really, really hope you love it as much as I do.

By the way, the first ~45 minutes are far and away the worst in the game in terms of story and characters; for all this game does well in those regards, it sure doesn't give them good first impressions...

Meanwhile me: Best part of the game was the first stretch and it declined steadily from there.

Seriously, the mad rush to Kuze was the most fun I had with the game by a long, long shot. Well, that and the first time I used the beast fighting style.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I mean, when you put it like that fine but I'm trying to figure out how the Man of Traps and Ms. Bowick are meeting.

Sylvis perfected her Overwatch + Hide technique, then Fred materialized out of nowhere to question her about the intricacies of her brilliant traps.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I used her as PK so I wouldn't have to use Clair. She was all right. Nothing much else, not bad, not amazing. Emma was probably superior.

....That implies you got the DLC if I read it wrong. The fact I did scared me for a sec.

Because yeah, that DLC was redonkedonk.

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Remind me to kill her off in my run.

Ah the typical.

(You'd think Luthier would appreciate the support bonuses.)

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Genny's great. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of character, but... Okay, look. Even I have my limits. Genny going "I'm ready to roll!" is the cutest thing ever and even I cannot resist it.

#my art from *squeak*

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

....That implies you got the DLC if I read it wrong. The fact I did scared me for a sec.

Because yeah, that DLC was redonkedonk.

I did get some DLC. Not all of it, most of it blows, but I did get Rise of the Deliverance and the characters.

I... do not regret that purchase. I enjoyed RotD, and the characters were fun. Besides, I get to brag about how I'm only emulating for the superior experience rather than piracy.

Ah the typical.

Who else but Ruben?

(You'd think Luthier would appreciate the support bonuses.)

Luthier would appreciate not having an ungrateful little shit for a sister.

#my art from *squeak*

Yeah. That's Genny. Well, it needs to be more pink. But that's her all right.

So playing Storge atm and...

I regret getting Zenobia lol

Spider + Dark Mage mvp tho

Cheyenne is cool

Senal good

Manakete good

Anna shop

Error physical mage kek

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

marriage

Biggest disagreement between me and my parents

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Genny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXOLnCWiiyQ

Edited by Shrimp γ

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Haha about that......guess what I traded it in for.

I mean the trade-in value was garbage as always but what else was I gonna do with it?

KH III!? XD

Hey, that's better than it collecting dust on a shelf!

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is that really not something you saw in middle school or something...? Or was it hard to memorize even back then?

I have been notoriously terrible at math and the one time I do actually somewhat decent is Liberal Arts Math because the shit there is very easy to remember and it's more about following patterns than number-solving.

...Wait, hold the fucking phone... Fuck me sideways, it IS the name of a romcom anime!

Looks like it's the name of a Light Novel (very easy to tell with that long-ass name) and it's pretty much a shoe-in for an anime adaptation lol.

The idea of marriage sounds extremely unappealing to me. Why the heck would I want to tie myself to another person, and viceversa? Then if she gets tired of me, or I get tired of her, or we have some big disagreements, or... really, anything unexpected happens, we're stuck and then we have to suffer headaches over the divorce and shit. Bah. There's very little need for the semantics of marriage, a good relationship is a good relationship, ring or no ring. That's what I humbly believe, anyway.

Marriage pretty much symbolizes the next step but yeah, I get your point because of how it's been "legalized". Back then, you just got married and that was it (unless you were higher-class, in which a whole bunch of baggage came with that), now you gotta sign a bunch of papers and shit.

It's probably easier in countries that are more accepting of multi-generational households tho.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

KH III!? XD

If I ever play a KH game, it'll be like, the first one. Back when the story was actually pretty nice.

9 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

So playing Storge atm

It joins the select club of Shrimpy's replays, I see.

and...

I regret getting Zenobia lol

Zenobia's kinda bleh. Honestly, I'd argue Sievert is better, because he's cheap, can eat a hit and is the most adorable character. Still, bows are pretty nice to have in a few situations.

Spider + Dark Mage mvp tho

Vidali is amazing. When you think about it, you're really paying 4500 for a kickass dark mage and a tank that requires no extra gear. 4500 is the kind of money you pay for the likes of Sievert and Gage.

Cheyenne is cool

Senal good

Manakete good

Anna shop

I like all of these as well... Except Anna. Anna kinda sucks, and her shop is hardly necessary when you can buy emergency supplies in chapter 3. Would much rather have Humboldt, that man snowballs into insanity.

Her hair looks like cotton candy. I love her. It's a shame Echoes is so forgettable, because I completely forgot she was by far my favorite of the "cutesy cleric girl" type.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Marriage pretty much symbolizes the next step but yeah, I get your point because of how it's been "legalized". Back then, you just got married and that was it (unless you were higher-class, in which a whole bunch of baggage came with that), now you gotta sign a bunch of papers and shit.

It's probably easier in countries that are more accepting of multi-generational households tho.

To be fair, in my case it doesn't help that every married couple in my family argues and yells at each other over the pettiest things all the time. I know it's the typical old married couple behavior, but... Really, I'm not sure I want that to be my life, or my spouse's life for that matter.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, in my case it doesn't help that every married couple in my family argues and yells at each other over the pettiest things all the time. I know it's the typical old married couple behavior, but... Really, I'm not sure I want that to be my life, or my spouse's life for that matter.

Yuuup

I know problems are a part of life and all

But i don't want a life with even more problems lol

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anna kinda sucks, and her shop is hardly necessary when you can buy emergency supplies in chapter 3.

For a first rum having a shop on hand is handy tho

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It joins the select club of Shrimpy's replays

First timr actually xD

I started it before, but never got past the first chapter because i was busy with Fates (and you know how much i love fates xD)

This goes for both my ex and this “romcom” animes:

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If I ever play a KH game, it'll be like, the first one. Back when the story was actually pretty nice

Sure, buuuuut you said the trade value was garbage, so i was putting up something of equal worth! 😂

Sides' everyone needs their fair amount of self torture sometimes!

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

I started it before, but never got past the first chapter because i was busy with Fates (and you know how much i love fates xD)

I’ve actually never felt the urge to beat Fates for a second time after finishing it back in 2016.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I did get some DLC. Not all of it, most of it blows, but I did get Rise of the Deliverance and the characters.

.....Holy shit.

I actually didn't see that coming.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Besides, I get to brag about how I'm only emulating for the superior experience rather than piracy.

That's pretty funny.

It's disappointing that I pretty much have to keep doing that with Kaga.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And I find it interesting that newer generations are showing lower rates of divorce, which is saying to me that people are definitely taking the whole process more seriously and that was before the pandemic forced many couples who might have been getting married to take more time before it.

I can definitely see it in the couples of families in my generation.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, from experience you have to be accepting of it. And that didn't even have couples involved!

Which is probably going to happen at this rate with the shitshow that is housing here.

I'm watching Genny solo maps with nosferatu and it's really making me want to replay the game.

Patience, Ruben. Patience. All in due time.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

For a first rum having a shop on hand is handy tho

Oh, yeah, I suppose that's true.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

First timr actually xD

Ahhh. Well, still. Hope you enjoy it. At this point I'm ready to call it my second or third favorite hack, honestly. Not sure where I'd place it in relation to TLP. But for what it lacks in length, Storge more than makes up with sheer creativity. Which... I'm pretty sure is the same praise I gave to TLP. I just love it when hacks get creative.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I am sorry if I upset you.

That's pretty funny.

I guess it rather is, at that.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

Lmaoo demon vs Spider xD

Their convo is hilarious, yeah. I kinda wish he had one with Vidali herself, though, where she tries to take him as a pet and he just gets mad. Oh, well.

And I find it interesting that newer generations are showing lower rates of divorce, which is saying to me that people are definitely taking the whole process more seriously and that was before the pandemic forced many couples who might have been getting married to take more time before it.

I can definitely see it in the couples of families in my generation.

Why anyone would want to be shackled in the mind forged manacles of matrimony is beyond me.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm watching Genny solo maps with nosferatu and it's really making me want to replay the game.

Patience, Ruben. Patience. All in due time.

At least Echoes actually feels like a classic FE game, which I can’t say happens all the time in Awakening and Fates.

2 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

At least Echoes actually feels like a classic FE game, which I can’t say happens all the time in Awakening and Fates.

That's not necessarily a good thing, y'know. Fates does so much right.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am sorry if I upset you.

I'm surprised you bought it.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Why anyone would want to be shackled in the mind forged manacles of matrimony is beyond me.

Ask my brother not me. I'm still a loner.

Also are you talking in favour of open relationships and other degeneracies now?

6 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

And it’s not just because I wasted the better part of more then half-a-decade on my good for nothing ex who cheated on me, right?

I don't know you all that well so I can't say anything for certain on that front.

It could be that experience merely showed you things that you kind of agreed with beforehand but not in full until then.

17 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Classic FE =/= good FE

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not necessarily a good thing, y'know. Fates does so much right.

…Blasphemy.

Ask my brother not me. I'm still a loner.

Also are you talking in favour of open relationships and other degeneracies now?

I don't know you all that well so I can't say anything for certain on that front.

It could be that experience merely showed you things that you kind of agreed with beforehand but not in full until then.

No, no degeneracies, just wondering why people bother with relationships. All I know Dayni I won’t be stupid enough to go rushing into another relationship any time soon.