Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

15 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Thanks. Garlan winning the NPC poll is... I dunno if I want to say it's surprising. I mean, he's basically just a watered down August with some bits of extra characterization, which isn't too shabby.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

53 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Wait, VTuber? Why VTuber specifically? I don't have a kawaii desune voice, I cannot be a VTuber!

So that you may seamlessly switch between Reuben and Ruben personas. You can do Neptunia strams as Reuben, for example.

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

Excelblem + teehee’s favorite FE.

🍿.

@Saint Rubenio might find a kindred spirit with his love of Fates generics, because considering his unique play style in the Archanea games…he’s gonna need them. And probably want them.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio might find a kindred spirit with his love of Fates generics, because considering his unique play style in the Archanea games…he’s gonna need them. And probably want them.

I don't know, given his usual playstyle, I'd say Niles will bite the dust before he can get any capturing done.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mario Party 8 was my go-to for family

Same for me throughout my childhood. I have a special fondness for Mario Party 8, it was the first Mario game i ever had.

@DodgeDusk

Here's where i stopped years ago and where i am pretty sure i am stuck/softlocked

gY2VyGD.png

Also i am pretty sure i have a massively screwed Leah

N2aHzmp.png

7 str at lvl24 lol

If game had Berwick stats i would've understood it, but everyone else has atleast double the offensive stats lol

Those Arena open maps are the worst part of the game honestly. Even Traps don't help with how open they are

Edited by Shrimp γ

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

@DodgeDusk

Here's where i stopped and where i am pretty sure i am stuck 

gY2VyGD.png

N2aHzmp.png

7 str at lvl24 lol

If game had Berwick stats i would've understood it, but everyone else has atleast double the offensive stats lol

Hope I have better luck. Also, why is she alone? Plot shenanigans (don't tell me exactly what if it's that, I'd like to go in without spoilers, even if the story is as whatever as Dodgedusk says), or did you lose everyone in the previous chapter?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

r did you lose everyone in the previous chapter?

nah, they are all the bottom part of the map, not shown here xD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hope I have better luck.

oh you bought it?

Spoiler

74159adadf3c66a30c3abfd42d9f6841.jpg

Vert now heals status ailments in Next Gen form. Sounds OP at base, but paying 2 EXE cost and basically her turn for an ally is cost enough imo. Trying to make Next Form more valuable you see. XD

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

nah, they are all the bottom part of the map, not shown here xD

Ahh, okay.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

oh you bought it?

I intend to grab it alongside Steins;Gate as soon as the halloween sale begins. A few things about it piqued my interest. And if it doesn't work out, no biggie, I've got other plans. I intend to give Echoes a second chance after I'm done with Fred Jones, Pink Sylvis. Looking back, I'd like to see if my patience will last longer if I'm playing on a decent screen.

9 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

@DodgeDusk

Here's where i stopped years ago and where i am pretty sure i am stuck/softlocked

7 str at lvl24 lol

Those Arena open maps are the worst part of the game honestly. Even Traps don't help with how open they are

I just did this chapter, bear traps and sleep staff are really good this chapter. Leah's strength isn't high at all, but 7 is oof. Here's my squad the chapter after.

https://ibb.co/album/Tc5F6D

My Gaints is horribly screwed.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fred Jones, Pink Sylvis.

This is a duo i never expected.

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

but then i remember some echoes things and say ''nope''

Which ones are the Nope tier?

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

My Gaints is horribly screwed.

Oh boy

my Gaints has 11 STR...which your Leah has

heh

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Which ones are the Nope tier?

Alms units i found zzz boring, honestly, aside maybe Silque.

And while i like Celica's units much more and find them fun, her maps....

And the maps in the game in general are oof

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

The last playthrough I did a while back saw a Forsyth with 37 Str by the end. He was a Bow Knight and stupid good.

I won't pretend I can't be boring about my reclasses, but I guess I find getting to thresholds in it fine enough.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I can't blame people for going like this.

Again, even I had some fucking yikes going through the game. And I've played 3 times.......

Realises there's multiple FEs he's played less.

Oh god I am an SoV nut. Good night, I'll see you all when I recover from that disappointment.

Edited by Dayni

Screenshot_5967.png?width=995&height=382

Math moment is when you get baited into putting in the wrong answer because it wasn't even the right order even though it never specified you had to put it in order.

Like i deadass put ft originally and it told me it was wrong so i put ft^2 instead because there is no consistency on when the exponent goes there because math was invented by hacks and it looks like the real issue was that i didn't put the answers in the untold order.

Math is very fun guys. I love math, so much fun hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

i have been thinking of that as well

but then i remember some echoes things and say ''nope''

I have some less than excellent memories of it myself. But it's been a while, and although I have it rated... extremely low in my FE ranking, I'll admit I'm not quite as sure about its badness (in my humble personal and subjective opinion yada yada) as I am about PoR, 3H or MotE.

Just now, Dayni said:

This is a duo i never expected

Game's name is Trapper Knight, Sharpshooter Princess. You do the math as to how I went from there to that.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

What?!

What about the Forsyth to be reckoned with? C'mon, man!

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

And while i like Celica's units much more and find them fun, her maps....

C A N T O R

O N

A

B O A T

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

Well... I won't deny this. Though, to be honest... I don't recall having that many issues with Echoes's maps? Like, I want to say the game has awful map design, but then I look back and I didn't really have big problems with it until Nuibaba's Abode. Of course, the Abode singlehandedly murdered the game for me, but everything else was simply unmemorable.

In fact, unmemorable is the right word. I recall remarkably little about the game. The traumatic memory of rushing into Nuibaba's Abode, eyes burning from squinting at the ant-sized screen and hands aching from grasping a console far too small for my big guy hands, only to desperately murder two enemies before retreating and repeating the painstaking process of walking all the way around the abode yet again, overpowers all other memories of the game.

...Yeah, maybe it's time for another attempt. But first, Fred Jones: The Game.

The last playthrough I did a while back saw a Forsyth with 37 Str by the end. He was a Bow Knight and stupid good.

Yes! He's a Forsyth to be reckoned with! He's the Forsythe of death, come to reap the souls of the Deliverance's opposition! Who could have possibly Forsytheen that one coming!?

...Okay, that last one was awful, I apologize.

I can't blame people for going like this.

Again, even I had some fucking yikes going through the game. And I've played 3 times.......

Realises there's multiple FEs he's played less.

Oh god I am an SoV nut. Good night, I'll see you all when I recover from that disappointment.

Hah! Ah, don't be too upset. There's far worse things to be a nut of. Like the Crazybus theme, for example.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_5967.png?width=995&height=382

Math moment is when you get baited into putting in the wrong answer because it wasn't even the right order even though it never specified you had to put it in order.

Armagon: It never specified you had to put it in order.

The problem: (Use ascending order.)

...Was that bit of text just not there at first, or are you that blind, Armagon?

7 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Oh boy

my Gaints has 11 STR...which your Leah has

heh

This was Gaints on my first run. I stopped playing on this chapter because I thought it was seventeen differents kinds of bullshit. This run I found it... okay. A drag, but it wasn't horrible.

wanahime-tzjfw-SH5g0.png

top left says ascending order

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The problem: (Use ascending order.)

...Was that bit of text just not there at first, or are you that blind, Armagon?

I didn't see that but honestly, it shouldn't matter. The numbers are still technically correct.

Except for the ft part because again, whether or not the exponent goes there has the same chances as whether or not you die at Russian Roulette.