• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

jmKpDs6.jpg?3

She's literally delicious.

Today was the final time I voted in this competition since I don't care enough for any of these guys.

Kevin Graham was literally the only one male character of a game I played who has touched me with his bittersweet cynical badass trait.

There are some protagonists I find cool like Captain Falcon, Wolf O'Donnell, Solid Snake or Joker of course, but I don't like them enough to have a superstrong attraction to them.

I should have brought Marty instead of Goru since Marty is amazing in Super Thracia and probably the most memerable character in this series, well, maybe the second one after Reinhardt.

I'm glad that he has made it to this competition, but I won't vote for him either, especially not since he fights against Randy (which features basically my most favorite remaining characters in this competition).

Edit: I totally forgot about Shulk, lmao. 

I should have nominated him.

Edited by Julian Teehee

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Indeed.

Although tbh, there were better Links to pick from IMO. SS Link, WW Link, TP Link are all better than OoT Link to me.

Oh I didn't notice they mentioned a specific Link, I thought they just meant generally lmao.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:
Wow. I can’t imagine selling a game that rare (or one that I enjoy enough), but it’s nice for the people selling it if they need some quick cash.

I wouldn't if I didn't have 2 copies of them!

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Why is Gust OST so good ❤️

Because they are!

How's Lulua going for you?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Time to finish up Ch. 2 of Sky SC. Got so caught up in RF4S this week, I've been meaning to get back to it.

This reminds me that I need to continue Sky FC at some point...
Oops!

---

Since my brain is fried today (because it's hot and humid), I haven't really felt like playing anything since my last post here. I read some manga instead, and then took a nap from which I just awoke... and I somehow feel worse than before... Ugh. Summer can't end fast enough, I swear.
With that said, Fate strange/fake is... eh. Not a fan, tbh.
But the new chapter of the "Atelier Laura" manga was fun.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Because they are!

Seconded or thirded, I guess? Absolutely excellent.

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This reminds me that I need to continue Sky FC at some point...
Oops!

I actually have a couple games that I need to continue, Radiant Dawn being one of them. I just haven't been in the mood for that kind of game lately. I'll finish it at some point though.

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Since my brain is fried today (because it's hot and humid)

23 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Me on an average day.

relatable.gif

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Summer can't end fast enough, I swear.

Agreed.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Seconded or thirded, I guess? Absolutely excellent.

If you want to listen to some good Gust soundtracks, I can recommend Atelier Meruru. That game has, in my opinion, one of the best OSTs in the Atelier series.
And of course there's Nights of Azure, as well.
If you're in the mood for something more on the peaceful, light-hearted side, there's Atelier Rorona and Atelier Sophie.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I actually have a couple games that I need to continue, Radiant Dawn being one of them. I just haven't been in the mood for that kind of game lately. I'll finish it at some point though.

When I have multiple games that I'm playing, I usually go with the one that I am currently in the mood for, as well.
I'm not currently in a Trails mood, so I have put that game on the back burner for now. I will go back to it, though!

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

relatable.gif

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Agreed.

vector-fist-bump-sketch-drawing-icon-of-

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

How's Lulua going for you?

Machina girl about to explode xD

Also, we turning falcom general chat into Atelier general because we were complaining about Falcom music xD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Machina girl about to explode xD

That far already? Nice!
Means you've probably had the pleasure to listen to this amazing theme already.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also, we turning falcom general chat into Atelier general because we were complaining about Falcom music xD

Haha!

Edited by DragonFlames

Also, I have decided that, since there is a PSP port of the game, I will play Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis at some point.
Why?
Because I found out that that's where this theme is originally from:

Best theme in Atelier Meruru and second best in all of Atelier.

Alright, finally began with DQVI. This is going to be fun...

So, game begins with our protagonist... I think his most accepted name is Rek/Rekk/Rex. Yeah, not exactly a full consensus of which version. I'm going with Rekk. Who had an interesting dream of confronting some fiend called Murdaw. Surely this won't be important. Nope. Anyway, now we're off for the more mundane task to head to Haggleton to get the crown used in the yearly festival of Weaver's Peak. So alright, time to get on the road and fight our good old buddies the... Mottle Slimes?

In some slight change to tradition, this game doesn't have the iconic blue slime as the first of its type to show up. It's instead these yellow bodied brown spotted Mottle Slimes. Huh. Well anyway... gotta say, I so like VI's battle theme.

Sorry III, but VI has top you here.

So, I made it through the Mountain Pass that separates Weaver's Peak from... everything else apparently, and made it over to Haggleton. Where I'm stopping for now. Will continue next time.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

If you want to listen to some good Gust soundtracks, I can recommend Atelier Meruru. That game has, in my opinion, one of the best OSTs in the Atelier series.
And of course there's Nights of Azure, as well.
If you're in the mood for something more on the peaceful, light-hearted side, there's Atelier Rorona and Atelier Sophie.

Thanks for the recommendations! 👍

Nights of Azure's OST has been amazing, from what I've listened to.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

When I have multiple games that I'm playing, I usually go with the one that I am currently in the mood for, as well.
I'm not currently in a Trails mood, so I have put that game on the back burner for now. I will go back to it, though!

Yep. Rune Factory has been what I've been in the mood for lately (although I've made some Trails progress today). Hasn't helped me get through the games I've wanted to finish, but at least it's been really relaxing.

23 minutes ago, Wraith said:

All I hear are cries of teehee, all I see out my mad friends before me.

tenor.gif?itemid=10268918

-------------------------

Finished Sky SC Ch. 2. I'm really glad I went back in the later part of the chapter to switch out Olivier with Kloe. Her healing arts were absolutely necessary, especially since I never found an orbal healing station before the boss battle.

Going into Ch. 3, are there any recommended choices for party members? Kloe seems to be really helpful for healing and I liked Olivier's range and crafts in the previous chapter, but maybe there's something coming up that I would need a different member for?

Edited by twilitfalchion

Why is Lulua's ultimate attack a curry xD

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Going into Ch. 3, are there any recommended choices for party members? Kloe seems to be really helpful for healing and I liked Olivier's range and crafts in the previous chapter, but maybe there's something coming up that I would need a different member for?

Kloe MVP, that's all.

AHAHAHAAAA! OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO GOOD!

I accidentally clicked "I love you" to Porcoline, and the result was glorious.

I'd say... on one hand, would've been hilarious if he was actually marriageable. On the other, it would take from the unrequited gag, so... oh well.