Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Been a while since I last played it, so I don't remember it exactly, but I think it only revives the party members in the front row.
Let me look it up!

Update: Looked it up. Here's the description of what Rorona's Ult does:
"Remove ailments and completely recover HP and MP for all. Increase physical resistance of all by 3"

And as a side note: Sterky's Ult bypasses enemy resistances.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

This man has excellent taste.

Thanks. Can't get enough of the title theme, but I'm a sucker for piano tracks.

now I can't stop picturing Lest with Nepgya's face...

4c7ece.jpg

couldn't resist

Meanwhile, I made some progress in RF4 this morning.
Defeated a butterfly monster and got Amber. She says that Lest has "a funny face" and now I can't stop picturing Lest with Nepgya's face...
I found a lady who can change my name... the dialogue option is hilarious. "DOWN WITH MY IDENTITY!" XD
In other news, I have the axe and scythe, so now I can get a crapton of wood and I have some bamboo sprouts now, as well. AND I discovered a new recipe by cooking with a single turnip. I'll probably use that for the cooking contest tomorrow!
Speaking of turnips, I took @Armagon's advice and sold half the turnips I harvested in order to buy more seeds and such. Now I'm not AS dirt poor anymore.

Sounds good! 👍

I've never made use of Mistress Trupin (the name-change woman), but it's nice to have the option there.

As far as marriage goes, I have no idea yet, really.

Well, you also haven't unlocked all the bachelorettes yet either, so...who knows? Of course, there's also no forced marriage, so you have as much time as you want to decide.

Btw, if you want to get a better idea about each bachelorette, you can also watch their love/dating events on YouTube. That's how Dolce became my favorite bachelorette.

I'd avoid watching their marriage events though, since those are pretty involved and I'd consider them to be a bit of a spoiler even if they're not necessarily related to the main story.

All in all, gotta say, I'm very much enjoying myself. The game is cute and really relaxing. Thanks for the recommendation, @twilitfalchion!

Glad you like it. Nice to see other people enjoying it so much.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks. Can't get enough of the title theme, but I'm a sucker for piano tracks.

Whenever I play Nights of Azure, I always wait at least 5 minutes before actually playing because the title theme is so beautiful. XD

4c7ece.jpg

couldn't resist

This is cursed... yet at the same time so perfect. XD

Sounds good! 👍

I've never made use of Mistress Trupin (the name-change woman), but it's nice to have the option there.

I probably won't do it, either, but I agree with you.

Well, you also haven't unlocked all the bachelorettes yet either, so...who knows? Of course, there's also no forced marriage, so you have as much time as you want to decide.

Btw, if you want to get a better idea about each bachelorette, you can also watch their love/dating events on YouTube. That's how Dolce became my favorite bachelorette.

Just based off of looks, I like Margaret the most so far.
But Forte was the only one who wanted to join me for adventures. And then there's Xiao Pai, who nobody here seems to have as their favorite... so... my "side with the underdog" senses are tingling. XD

First impression was positive on everyone so far, though. I don't have a single character I dislike, and I have no character I like more than another. And that is exactly where my uncertainty comes from.

Thank you for the advice, but I think I'll pass on that, because I want to get to know the characters as I play the game. It feels more natural to do that for me.

I'd avoid watching their marriage events though, since those are pretty involved and I'd consider them to be a bit of a spoiler even if they're not necessarily related to the main story.

Got it!

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If only i can go past the first bear xD

Oof... yeah. XD
I think you should be able to walk past it somehow, though.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

But Forte was the only one who wanted to join me for adventures.

As you raise their friendship levels, you can bring any of them (almost any NPC actually) on adventures with you. But there's other factors that can influence why they say no to joining your party. Town events in particular can prevent certain characters from joining until the events are completed.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thank you for the advice, but I think I'll pass on that, because I want to get to know the characters as I play the game. It feels more natural to do that for me.

Understood. I agree.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Wait, you can have kids in RF4?
Huh.

Yeah, a few days after you get married, you'll be asked if you want to have a kid or not. If you say yes, you can choose the child's gender or leave it up to chance.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh

It didn't revive those for me yesterday

??????

I'm pretty sure it revives those in the rearguard as well. Or maybe it just only heals those in the back.

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And as a side note: Sterky's Ult bypasses enemy resistances.

Sterk has an Ult? I'd be joking but he's like Lv.80+ right now and he still hasn't unlocked his.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

As you raise their friendship levels, you can bring any of them (almost any NPC actually) on adventures with you. But there's other factors that can influence why they say no to joining your party. Town events in particular can prevent certain characters from joining until the events are completed.

I see, I see!
So it's connected to the friendship levels. Good to know! Thank you!

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Understood. I agree.

Sorry if that sounded rude. It wasn't meant that way.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, a few days after you get married, you'll be asked if you want to have a kid or not. If you say yes, you can choose the child's gender or leave it up to chance.

Interesting!

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sterk has an Ult? I'd be joking but he's like Lv.80+ right now and he still hasn't unlocked his.

Level 90 is when he gets his, iirc.
Since it's the most OP thing in Atelier period, most likely.

Here's a video of it if you like (maybe spoilers)

Spoiler

Here's the theme that plays during it. I think this can be listened to spoiler-free.

Holy f***.
Now you know why I nominated him.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Draggy, for the FBI memes

Do Amber

Do it for the seems xD

tenor.gif
XD

ogXaSGu.jpg

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Level 90 is when he gets his, iirc.

Son_of_Godzilla_Minilla.jpg

Why is he the only one who gets his Ult so late? Even if it's very powerful, better to have it be at consistent level rather than me just wondering when I'll get it.

Just now, Armagon said:

Son_of_Godzilla_Minilla.jpg

Why is he the only one who gets his Ult so late? Even if it's very powerful, better to have it be at consistent level rather than me just wondering when I'll get it.

I honestly don't know.
Maybe because it really is very much stronger than everyone else's.

Spoiler

Or maybe the devs just thought that cutting the friggin' Moon in half and then making it explode is not something someone at level 50 should be able to do.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat strong?

Leaving Sterk being OP af aside, you'll find that out of all the Ultimates, Rorona's is by far the most useful.
I honestly didn't even use anyone else's against lategame bosses, not even when I could have probably afforded to do so.

Also, all this talk about Atelier makes me want to replay Lulua myself...
Or at least finally complete the postgame.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

understandable

You and Caster are great at this whole guilt-tripping thing. XD

You know, I noticed this before, but... Schera and Sara are basically the same character. Both are Bracers, both mentors to beginners, and their personalities are basically the same, but Sara lacks the "sadist stereotype" element.

I've no right preaching about Trails when i dropped the series myself xD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You and Caster are great at this whole guilt-tripping thing. XD

377110562116468766.png?v=1

don't be xD

Play at your own pace haha

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You know, I noticed this before, but... Schera and Sara are basically the same character. Both are Bracers, both mentors to beginners, and their personalities are basically the same, but Sara lacks the "sadist stereotype" element.

Except Schera has good students

and doesn't fall in love with them 😛

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

377110562116468766.png?v=1
don't be xD

Play at your own pace haha

I was just joking, anyway, don't worry about it!
But yeah, I am playing some Sky FC right now. I figured that I might as well when I'm on my computer anyway.

Shopping around in Bose right now, and then it's off to Ruan!
Wonder when I'll get some more team members... like Kloe, or Agate (who seems to be kind of a d-bag, actually, which would be a shame, since in CS3, he came across as a pretty cool guy).

Also, for some reason, I have over 16,000 mira. What the heck?

Except Schera has good students

and doesn't fall in love with them 😛

Hah! Nice. XD
Though I didn't say that to discredit Schera's character, actually. Just an observation, and a little critique towards Falcom for basically recycling characters.

I've no right preaching about Trails when i dropped the series myself xD

I'll be honest, I'm not too hot on CS4 or Hajimari myself as of now.

---

LRymGTR.png

Think this is a good setup for Estelle for now?

Edited by DragonFlames
"mira", not "libra". That was the NoA talking lmao

😮 😮 😮

Tfw another version exists 😮

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

who seems to be kind of a d-bag, actually, which would be a shame, since in CS3, he came across as a pretty cool guy

You still need to see him grow xD

But he was an ass yeah

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

and a little critique towards Falcom for basically recycling characters.

it's a common complaint in the fanbase. Very common one. They keep recycling and using the same trope

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"mira", not "libra". That was the NoA talking lmao

493647301676630017.png?v=1

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You still need to see him grow xD

But he was an ass yeah

Good to know!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

it's a common complaint in the fanbase. Very common one. They keep recycling and using the same trope

I see, I see.
Let's see who else I recall, shall we? XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

493647301676630017.png?v=1

Yeah, currency in Nights of Azure is called libra, and I played that game a bit earlier, so... I still had that in my mind. XD
Also, I haven't seen this in a while. I missed it.