Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Little to no post-game, regions being reduced to straight lines, incredibly easy games even for the series (though that BDSP post-game does look spicy ngl), graphical quality not being up to par (not in a "it's not super high realism wah" way but "why does it feel like they are just porting 3DS games" way).

It doesn't help that they also just keep cutting content. There was that whole National Dex fiasco which personally killed my interest and in the end, it wasn't even justified, Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves don't exist anymore

Makes sense.

'Morning!

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

…it’s weird for you to be saying that Three Houses did something well while I’m criticizing it. Is this another alternate dimension?

Yes, that is clearly the only explanation. After all, me praising Three Houses for some has never happened. Ever.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

Man these last few weeks have really helped settle me on not getting the-

So there'd almost certainly be some differences, but I have to assume not much content changes in that.

Well, isn't that how Pokémon has always worked.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I assume they're DP?

Where are you seeing all this?

Yes and No. It's in a Google Doc. If you're curious and haven't found it yet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uRpnFWroeCY3RaRi4lXeS9uZEDXiRIMBtTQVGrIZ3w/edit#gid=0

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

They added Lucas/Dawn fights, cool.

Why do they get better builds than PG Barry, poor guy?

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, isn't that how Pokémon has always worked.

I'm commenting on the discourse around BDSP being very close to the DP versions as opposed to bringing in elements from Platinum and with the builds we're on about being pre-release builds I would assume there's little to nothing that'll change between this and final release.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

...Is the game already out? Wanna give Cyntha remake ost a listen

There's some leaked builds being combed through, the game itself's out next week.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Lmao

What's this on about, BDSP?

I'd say, it's interesting how some of those Pokémon are basically one-move builds.

Like the Relicanth that only knows Head Smash... but has Rock Head and a Choice Band. Effectively turning it into a heavy hitter, literally.

So in the last update, Lonely Mirror added personal weapons for armor knights. Because making armors and archers good is every hacker's duty.

Ctygbfr4 o

Let me tell you, that was a nasty little surprise.

They also put this girl's personal tome in a chest near her cell. Which is great, because in my first run, I had no idea she could fight until Part 2. Oof.

3 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

...Is the game already out? Wanna give Cyntha remake ost a listen

Are you implying D/P/PT actually has a good champion theme? If so, then im gonna stay that personally I think its not that great. Sorry Cynthia fans: but R/B/Y and G/S/C have way better champion themes.

Don't think I'll play Disco tonight. It'll be a Lonely Mirror binge day. For no bigger reason than it's great to go back to a good FE after Echoes.

19 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

yHLDezD.png

He should ask Reese. Dude didn't even react to the increasing thirst in her letters. He's a master of staying clear of horny jail.

...Then again, he also didn't react to her final farewell, so I'm pretty sure he might just be a sociopath.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So in the last update, Lonely Mirror added personal weapons for armor knights. Because making armors and archers good is every hacker's duty.

Ctygbfr4 o

Let me tell you, that was a nasty little surprise.

They also put this girl's personal tome in a chest near her cell. Which is great, because in my first run, I had no idea she could fight until Part 2. Oof.

If you have to stack the class to hell and back for it to keep up, doesnt that kinda prove a point on its own?