Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:
  Hide contents

Didn't the princess already have someone, or am i remembering wrong?

Oh.

Wait, right.

Spoiler

I completely forgot Bernard, yeah... Haha, whoops.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And yes, Missival is a huge troll right from the start. Don't forget to hand him the hit band, unless you want him to live up to his name.

Over the many resets, Perceval was missing one of the two 80% Dire Thunder hits much too often. And that was with Reese and possibly Enid buff his accuracy. Why does a Thunder Mage have to join over a third of the way into the game with a 9 in Thunder Magic? How was Dean so blessed to join with 17 Axe back in Chapter 1, and this oddball thunder boy have to have just over half of that?

Once I'm done with Berwick, it'll be back to SRW for me. And how I am going to love having the ability to buff hit rates to 100% or by 30% with three simple clicks again.

Ahahaha... Yeah, you might want to begin pulling out the heavier weaponry. The game is going to start getting tougher now.

The item hoarder is strong in me. It took until Chapter 6 for Axel's default Iron Axe to break.

Archers are the ones I'm feeling who suffer the most from this rather irrational behavior. I'm not using one mediocre and economical weapon with them, I'm effectively using two, which takes all sting out of their shots and much of the accuracy too. The five times I've let Slyvis use her default Composite Bow & Steel Arrows+ were jaw dropping.

Enid is probably going to have to drain her Ladyblade in full to get her off the ground. And obviously I'll give her the Liquid Magic to reduce my headache once I can make it. I'm questioning whether to go a step further and rig her second Mag proc to happen as soon as brackets allow. (l like the brackets concept BTW, a limit to blessing and curses something FE could use on its higher difficulties.) 

Being a gullible fool is kind of Reese's biggest flaw. Man gets bamboozled way too often.

His other flaw is being pretty generic. Though taken as a typical low-ranking lord, in a story that tries to be more down to earth, Reese's lack of flair would fit the setting. Tianna and Ward are actually feeling a little more lively. Vanmillion from what has been shown of him seems more fit for a dynamic lead (and he looks too young to be Enid's uncle).

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Over the many resets, Perceval was missing one of the two 80% Dire Thunder hits much too often. And that was with Reese and possibly Enid buff his accuracy. Why does a Thunder Mage have to join over a third of the way into the game with a 9 in Thunder Magic? How was Dean so blessed to join with 17 Axe back in Chapter 1, and this oddball thunder boy have to have just over half of that?

Once I'm done with Berwick, it'll be back to SRW for me. And how I am going to love having the ability to buff hit rates to 100% or by 30% with three simple clicks again.

Haha, yeah I can see how that'll feel cathartic.

The item hoarder is strong in me. It took until Chapter 6 for Axel's default Iron Axe to break.

Archers are the ones I'm feeling who suffer the most from this rather irrational behavior. I'm not using one mediocre and economical weapon with them, I'm effectively using two, which takes all sting out of their shots and much of the accuracy too. The five times I've let Slyvis use her default Composite Bow & Steel Arrows+ were jaw dropping.

Oh yeah, bows and arrows have some of the most dramatic developments of any weapon type in the game. In fact, it is the biggest problem with Sherlock, that he makes a terrible first impression because earlygame archer gear is awful. If you're still using it now...

Enid is probably going to have to drain her Ladyblade in full to get her off the ground. And obviously I'll give her the Liquid Magic to reduce my headache once I can make it. I'm questioning whether to go a step further and rig her second Mag proc to happen as soon as brackets allow. (l like the brackets concept BTW, a limit to blessing and curses something FE could use on its higher difficulties.) 

Enid does want that lady blade to survive. Afterwards she'll never touch a sword again.

His other flaw is being pretty generic. Though taken as a typical low-ranking lord, in a story that tries to be more down to earth, Reese's lack of flair would fit the setting. Tianna and Ward are actually feeling a little more lively. Vanmillion from what has been shown of him seems more fit for a dynamic lead (and he looks too young to be Enid's uncle).

Yes, I've always thought this myself. I love Berwick, but Reese... Not so much. He has his moments, and as you said he does fit the tone, but Ward and Tianna overshadow him while still fitting the tone, so... Eh.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The item hoarder is strong in me.

I wonder if you will reach my level of hoardiness

I remember Ruben going "Wat" at how many repair stones i hoarded for late game xD

I remember actually beating Ambrosia on Spring 2 in one playthrough years ago. Don't know why that rush, but I did it, haha. Now I waited until Spring 8 for that... which is probably the latest I've waited to clear Yokmir Forest, now that I think about it.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I wonder if you will reach my level of hoardiness

I remember Ruben going "Wat" at how many repair stones i hoarded for late game xD

Of course the stones are going to be hoarded! Why wouldn't they? The Rapier Reese came with is still pristine. And I've several bags filled with rare junk I haven't tapped into. I think I might be better off using the pawnbroker to at least get a short-term cash bonus from it. (I've no idea how the broker even works.) Not tapping to the Gram might be why I think, Commander aside, Reese is mediocre as a combat unit.

Chances are, I'll continue in my very foolish ways and stick with the cheap weapons, barring maybe bosses, but even then use of +1 attacks weapons are verboten. I'm the kind of person I can point to all the FEs where I have the stat boosters and best weapons intact. 3H being most recent in my mind, over three playthroughs, I might've used a Relic weapon twice. Thracia... the Brave Lance might've come close to depletion, and Nosferatu too, but the Light Brand and all the other stuff was near perfectly intact. Despite Genealogy being flush with repair cash, I don't recall myself abusing the holy weapons.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

vqhiro9igmo81.jpg

Of course the stones are going to be hoarded! Why wouldn't they? The Rapier Reese came with is still pristine. And I've several bags filled with rare junk I haven't tapped into. I think I might be better off using the pawnbroker to at least get a short-term cash bonus from it. (I've no idea how the broker even works.)

Chances are, I'll continue in my very foolish ways and stick with the cheap weapons, barring maybe bosses, but even then use of +1 attacks weapons are verboten. I'm the kind of person I can point to all the FEs where I have the stat boosters and best weapons intact. 3H being most recent in my mind, over three playthroughs, I might've used a Relic weapon twice. Thracia... the Brave Lance might've come close to depletion, and Nosferatu too, but the Light Brand and all the other stuff was near perfectly intact. Despite Genealogy being flush with repair cash, I don't recall myself abusing the holy weapons.

ok you are more of a hoarder than me it seems xD

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not even all of it. They're mad Glup Shitto isn't in the game, but Gaggon Deekss is in the game instead. They're unironically arguing about the meme irrelevant characters.

C'mon.

But at least the homophobic slug is in the game.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m gonna need another long break after this one…

Yeah you can finally finish 13 Sentinels now.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

rYw4LuP.png

"white hot" nice.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

@Shrimpolaris

Wow, 30 pages. I only skimmed the first one.

Now that's a name i haven't heard in a long, long time.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

20220320_210817.jpg

Why haven't they brought back Double Dash's Rainbow Road? Make it happen Nintendo! Maybe I can forgive them for its exclusion if they make Nintendo Kart and include Olimar.

Apparently a new MonsterVerse movie is now officially in development. It doesn't say whether it will be about Godzilla or Kong, but it is being filmed in Australia.

To talk about a game other than Trails, I reached my first vote in Triangle Strategy's demo. Going in I favored going to Hyzante, but I tried to see if I could persuade everyone to change opinions (Anna was left alone since she was undecided). The final tally was Aesfrost 5:Hyzante 2, with everyone other than Hughette and Erador changing their minds, so I'll continue with this choice if I get the full game or for however longer the demo goes on.

So, out of curiosity and because it came up, I went on a long voyage into teehee to see when the Trails shilling by Shrimpy, and thus the entire thread being into Trails began. Let’s see—

On 5/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, Shrimpolaris said:

A jrpg i think Ruben will like however is Trails in the Sky, ngl. I will say that much, when i was playing Berwick i thought Kaga was playing Trails while he was developing it or something haha

Ahaha… ah… the irony. Afaik this is the first “shill Trails” post here, at least when everyone got into it.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, Shrimpolaris said:

Let's see. Trails in the Sky (atleast the first game) is very small scale, and it's mostly helping the citizen quests and stuff while something big is going on. Like Berwick.

Look at the Quest Board:

Bracer_guild_quest_board_sc-vista.jpg

doesn't remind you of something?

Game is also hard if you play on hard or Nightmare... but i don't recommend Nightmare on first run lol.

Also Estelle is like my fav. protag in existence

Look at that piece of history, the beginning of Teehee no Kiseki!

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah you can finally finish 13 Sentinels now.

So, funny story Armagon—

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now that's a name i haven't heard in a long, long time.

What name?

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

In the end everyone kept playing except Ruben

Well, it took me quite a while to actually play it.

Then again, FE4Thread had already shill on Trails and I got FC back in 2015... but never really touch it until this year.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I mean, even the old LPT Thread was a Trails shill thread alot of the time lol

I suppose it's not surprising the Trails/Falcom shill has endured over the years in here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

@Sooks this was probably my last "Trails happy" activity lol

the 40th anniversary message aside that got half the Thread into Trails

takes me back to when I first joined the forums

good times

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Even this Thread started because of Musse memes from the old Thread xD

That and that we got hit with the Time Crash mk-II (TM).

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

20220320_210817.jpg

lbM7ltj.jpg

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Way to throw me under the bus, Ben. Thanks.

Teehee!

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

’m gonna need another long break after this one…

If you want a cheerful and light game, may I recommend Kirby's Epic Yarn? It's got great visuals, a soundtrack that pops off, and is a good time in general. It's reasonably short as well! One of the first games I ever played.