Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

I still generally prefer 3, but what keeps 3 from a top tier game for me is the final act and the super duper shitty villains.

It's his second biggest problem with the game

Spoiler

Fvy8qwsv o

5 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

I even bought SRPG studio...

Did nothing with it lmao

I remember the time my brother and I tried to create a Pokemon game using RPG maker. We did like, half of it, but it could never be completed.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A lot of splicing and a metric fuckton of tinkering. While I've little talent for drawing from scratch, I put a lot of effort into my splices. Try to make them less blatantly frankensteined, you know.

Also, a lot of free time. I created all of my mugs for my LPs, over the years. Now I get to put them in an actual hack! I'll probably release them to the public if I manage to finish this hack. It'd make me so happy to see my faces be used in other projects.

Wanna create some for my hack? I promise there won't be anime in it.

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Just realised the guy has a ripped sleeve, wonder what happened?

Idk, I just found this on the internet

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Only if I'm Scarlet so I die entering Valla.

This time Scarlet will survive

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Got a gaming laptop and started my Bachelor's.

It's time then.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie on Steam

The main problem is the length if you just gun for the story but it doesn't really drop imo. It's just kinda rushed. The finale more than makes up for it cause i was popping off.

The other problem

Ru4gktdl o

You know what's fucked? Moebius still clears like most JRPG villain rosters lmaooooo.

Just goes to show the absolute state of JRPG villainy

*blocks your path*

Kefka Palazzo - Final Fantasy 6 | Final fantasy iv, Final fantasy  characters, Final fantasySephiroth e a cabala em Final Fantasy VII | Projeto ÍtacaFFIX Kuja | Final fantasy collection, Final fantasy 3, Final fantasy ix

High Resolution Yeul and Caius Renders - Nova CrystallisEmet-Selch | Final fantasy xiv, Final fantasy 14, Final fantasy xv

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thanks for very lightly spoilering my expectations for the game.

B-but I didn't even put spoilers on it!

21 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

FqAMWi6.png

Kaga is a man of culture?

Not just girls in chains, but imoutos as well?

Game going full incest kek

My faith was renewed

Edited by Punished06

• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Same hah!

Or the ideas don't leave my head anyway...

One day i will make my witch hunt FE...one day

with some Xenoblady twists

The last group project I was in, I actually got to submit one of my ideas for what would've been the main storyline. Sadly, the project died down... like every single one I've been part of... so yeah.

As it is, unless I were to do it again, the only way I could make my ideas a reality is if I just do them as written novels.

2 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

It's his second biggest problem with the game

spoiler tag that

Spoiler

Shania is a big spoiler

Honestly, i didn't even mind the shitty villains...until the game tried to go all philosophical with them late/end game. That was super annoying.

3 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Ru4gktdl o

More like the game was afraid to be too connected to XBC1/2. It's more a standalone game to it's own detriment.

4 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

My faith was renewed

Imouto supremacy!

24 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

K4RIqyS.png

lolice-loli.gif

I don't blame him tho, Bennette best girl

Well, he did marry her. I think child marriage is legal in most of the US.

Edit: So apparently it was 12 years in Massachusetts until literally earlier this month, WTF?

Edited by BrightBow

27 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Only if we are the protagonists hunting witches

spoiler tag that

I am sorry, I didn't who this character was.

More like the game was afraid to be too connected to XBC1/2. It's more a standalone game to it's own detriment.

He was malding over this too and calling Takahashi a liar.

Imouto supremacy!

https://img10.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/Tohno-Akiha-Tsukihime%28vn%29-Foreign-VN-%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BB%D1%8B-6956344.png

Oh goodie, I think I found a way to see again the SRW 4Koma. There seems to be albums of them on Facebook.

No photo description available.

Yes, this is food for the soul...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Only if we are the protagonists hunting witches

I am a witch no mikata fam

8 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

He was malding over this too and calling Takahashi a liar

Well, DLC still a thing.

And aside from the villains and the last act, the game is pretty damn amazing, honestly, so i am not that angry, or even angry at all lol.

It's an amazing game 85% of the time. And final act fumbling ain't that bad. Nothing that destroys the whole experience ala AoT. It's more akin Ys 8 situation where the finale is the only thing that kept me from giving it a 10/10 xD

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων

38 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

B-but I didn't even put spoilers on it!

You're fine. I'm just being overly sensitive is all.😆 Like if you call something a "flawed masterpiece", people will expect to see flaws. How much if at all does it seriously affect how they will interpret something and then judge it to hear such things up front? IDK. And does it really matter? Probably not, it's mere entertainment and aesthetics.

40 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Same hah!

Or the ideas don't leave my head anyway...

with some Xenoblady twists

Be sure to include at least one male witch. And, he shall have a familiar, his very first diabolic minion, that he summoned from the netherworld when he was approximately 11 or 12. I leave you to decide the circumstances of their first encounter, but their relationship needs to be a happy one. Furthermore, both of these males shall now be 18+ in age at the start of Witch FE's story, and in a physically intimate relationship. This is shall be a wholesome homo twist on the claims that witches fornicated with the Devil.

Nah, you don't need to do that.😛 Instead, I'll request you pick any one of the approximately ~20 witches of the Luminous Arc series and throw them in as a bonus character. Which one? Hmm... not sure. You can pick based on looks. Or, Stella Glow can work instead.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

One day I will bring forth my "inspired by the Latin American independence movements... but mostly Mexico's because it's the one I know best" FE-esque idea into a reality...

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Be sure to include at least one male witch

Minessa_6_png_jpgcopy.jpg?resize=678,381

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

nstead, I'll request you pick any one of the approximately ~20 witches of the Luminous Arc series and throw them in as a bonus character.

Another idea that doesn'T wanna leave my mind is a big crossover extravaganza. Then i can add such a character xD

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Burn The Witch Screaming GIF - Burn The Witch Screaming Rant - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

No, you don't burn a witch. First, you tie them by the neck to a tree branch, a tree branch hanging over a river. Then you light the branch on fire, the fire spreads down the rope and simultaneously destroys the branch, atop which a large boulder has been placed. Thus, the witch is suffocated, incinerated, crushed and drowned (not that witch should, but they somehow do) all at once. You don't have to worry about picking the right form of execution this way!