Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

33 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I mean, if you're really not sure what direction the game is going to go in, as in super-early development, I suppose it makes sense.

Well sure but filming already wrapped up for Indy 5 a while ago. Idk how far they are in the editing and whatnot but it does come out next year.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Generates hype for the thing they haven't seen.

......but yeah, you're right. 

That kinda requires knowing the thing exists in the first place lol. They haven't even made a proper announcement for the existence of Indy 5 as a concept.

Just now, Armagon said:

Well sure but filming already wrapped up for Indy 5 a while ago. Idk how far they are in the editing and whatnot but it does come out next year.

...What? You serious?

There's been like, zero talk about it though. Indiana Jones is rather big, you'd think they would've said something, by now.

......Maybe they're just embarrassed about 80 year old Harrison Ford pretending to be an action hero, so they're trying to make it come and go without much fanfare.

43 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

EvzlYOj.jpg

Ü

Neru was the earlygame brigand boss all along.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Same as I.😃

There was just something so regal about it that drew me to Marth in white since Melee eons ago.

He looks really good in that. So much so, I don't even pick the green option! Me!

22 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

It really was the hair after all. But I've been avoiding story footage so I won't really comment on them as is.

We know very little about the story yet.

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

sHsZf4w.jpg

The fact that I first thought of the bald man from Vandal Hearts 2 and only just now realized what the reference is supposed to be.

It's Ike's fault for being the star of the worst FE

And regarding Cold Steel 3, the ability to stack bell quartz is absolutely broken. They’re better here than they were in Crossbell. Musse got to cast a million water arts before the last boss could even breathe.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The star who?

...Oh, it's a character Chris Prattio once played. I'll keep that in mind, it's a fact about Chris Prattio I did not know before that is indeed rather ironic considering current events.

Never watched the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I take it? Or at least the ones with Chris Pratt.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Never watched the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I take it? Or at least the ones with Chris Pratt.

I think the only Marvel movies I've ever watched were like, Spiderman 2 and 3, and it was so long ago I barely retain a few vague memories of doing so. So uh... yeah. I don't think I've ever seen Chris Prattio in anything lol

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

First Trails has a Garon, now it has a Setsuna.

6AKaI7t.jpg

Victoree, victoree.

It has all the best Fates characters. Good Counter Strike.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not coming along. I believe in science, you see. Hail science.

Rubenio you said that you were scared at how Alear’s design growing on you. Now I’m offering you a sure fire way of getting ride of this problem. 

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Noble learns peasants are people too. A beautiful character development that we've never seen before.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

The same way it has done before: she's one of the good guys so nobility is seen as based. As opposed to the bad guys, where the nobles are all tyrants.

I get the feeling Fire Emblem adds these snobby noble characters but then tries to go back and say "Hey! This character isn't all bad! See? They care about the commoners!" Yet every time it just comes across as an annoying savior complex.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can I make a confession?

I think I've been coming around on Alear. Like, coming around hard. There's a reason I always picked the white outfit whenever I played as Marth in Smash. Full white attires are awesome, and Alear's... is actually pretty good. They pull it off. Female Alear does the funky hair better, while male Alear doesn't have a miniskirt, so it's not like either of them's perfect, but... I think I actually might kinda like them, in the context of this more fantastical game at least.

This scares me.

The solution here is to swap design philosophies. Make male Alear the one with the long hair and miniskirt with female Alear wearing the full suit with shorter hair.

4 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

But if nobility bad, why cute?

I might have a recommendation for a "nobility bad" game, though you might have to play five other games beforehand.

Now you've got me curious.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

t0eFS4OM_o.png

Average day of green units.

53 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Rubenio you said that you were scared at how Alear’s design growing on you. Now I’m offering you a sure fire way of getting ride of this problem. 

I said hail science, old man.

4 hours ago, ping said:

This doesn't quite clarify if you bemoan that f!Alear is wearing a miniskirt or that m!Alear isn't.

I completely forgot to respond to this.

And the response is

43 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Oh?

...Yeah see, the problem is that now I'm not going to say anything because I'm not about to spoil my own hack.

So it'll have to remain at that. Sorry.

16 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I get the feeling Fire Emblem adds these snobby noble characters but then tries to go back and say "Hey! This character isn't all bad! See? They care about the commoners!" Yet every time it just comes across as an annoying savior complex.

Every one of them is varying degrees of "they're a bit confused but they've got the right spirit."

The solution here is to swap design philosophies. Make male Alear the one with the long hair and miniskirt with female Alear wearing the full suit with shorter hair.

Yes.

Average day of green units.

Hah! Pretty much, yeah.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Every one of them is varying degrees of "they're a bit confused but they've got the right spirit."

Fair enough I suppose.

48 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes.

If Kaga can do it, then so can Engage.

Jubelo | Nintendo | FANDOM powered by Wikia

D9LdtWjQ_o.png

Can you guess the unit from this growth sheet?

34 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

If Kaga can do it, then so can Engage.

Jubelo | Nintendo | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Now I'm imagining him smashing things with his massie battle axe while looking like this.

Thanks Kaga.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Did it hit? We can’t tell 🤔

I mean, he is at 0 HP, but then... this is Sophia. It's very much like her to miss a dead body.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

D9LdtWjQ_o.png

Knoll?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want to say that you're tricking us, since this is obviously knoll-inspired with that 2 luck Godless nonsense, but this could be more or less just science shilling. I'm going to say Knoll. 

Or maybe it's Rennac reclassed

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now I'm imagining him smashing things with his massie battle axe while looking like this.

Thanks Kaga.

You mean you're a Yubello fan and you didn't already imagine it? I love fe3 artwork. Of course I imagine this stuff when playing FE12. When those chapter 15 paladins were chasing me, that Yubello chokepoint served to emphasize the ridiculousness of the man skirt action that Kaga loves so much.

12 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Did it hit? We can’t tell 🤔

Of course not. Sophia thinks she hit, but to the side of Zephiel was the true Zephiel slayer. Bartre the Brave.

Sophia will never hit.

10 hours ago, ping said:

2fLMWBh.png

GOOD UNIT.

My fueled hatred for Sophia prevents me from even condoning using her ironically. She will miss so hard that she casts it on herself and dies.

vP5oz7J.png

This is how a true good unit doesn't miss.

My fueled hatred for Sophia also made me appear unannounced just to one up her. No offense ping man.