Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy no, don't relapse.

Dw, i am still in control 😛

Otherwise i would've went on a tirade with a wall of text detailing everything wrong with how the whole conflict is handled, and how even Fates is a masterpiece in writing compared to it.

But i didn't wanna get into that spiral again!

Into the endless...

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=1100&height=619

Why is Z-chan always so fitting lmao

Was Xenoblade my Trailsalvation all along?

Edited by Imperator Squilla

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be honest, though, Myrrh is fine in SS. Her 50 uses suffice for the time she exists, and otherwise she works pretty well. The problem is that she just randomly joins in Orson's chapter without any fanfare, and hoarder's syndrome makes people allergic to actually using her.

I was curious about any new stones, but yeah she tends to work fine with the 50 uses unless you're diving in Lagdou all the time.

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I gotta thank you @Punished Dayni. I was going to bed on a slightly sour bug-filled note. Thanks to your completely unrelated question, though, I came up with the idea to make Myrrh's death game over you in Fluorspar's Oath. So we have you to thank for that.

I have doomed us all.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Anyways

FemIQHvaEAAYvEO?format=jpg&name=large

Anniversary playthrough time.

I should have said that to my brother, he has my copy.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Little word of advice

if you have allergies to flowers of any kind, never cater for weddings

It was hell today for me.

Shit Quetzal, were they everywhere?

28 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Dear Emperor, the character design in this game. She looks so goofy fighting in that dress. And yes before anyone else points it out it was also ridiculous with Lissa’s design as well.

We've brought her up enough times that I'm done ignoring it. I'm trying to remember if she keeps the dress cage in War Cleric, considering the class she has it in for sure isn't even able to fight.

After checking, yes but it's arguably worse with it being designed like bars you might attach lames to but having none and a stupid long codpiece like piece that is part of the cuirass.... And just to confirm, she's the same in Warriors.

At the very least she doesn't have to be in that outfit in either game, she's better off as a sage in Awakening and she has an alternate outfit in Warriors (......Which is part of the DLC. Bloody hell.).

I think I may have covid.

Great.

10 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Huh, i'll be interested to see how your events play out then! XD

We'll see when the time comes! I don't know how I'll handle it.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

At the very least Edgeworth gave Gumshoe a raise... once.

And it was the greatest moment in the series.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thank you for reminding me of three of my favorite pieces of official Zelda artwork. The Old & Bad, the Awkward & Epic, and the Pantsless & Chill.

It's VERY obvious in the first one lol. The other two you can get away with the "toonic" wave-away, but the first one is blatantly doing the skirt thing.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio look what showed up in my recs

Screenshot_2022-10-08-20-30-33-50_f9ee05

You know, I was actually going to talk about this. I've gotten a shitton of comments on this specific video the past few days. The algorythm has picked it up pretty hard. For no reason. Just algorythm things, I suppose.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sara best

I've only seen like two lines from her and I know this to be true.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Subscribe to the man, he deserves it.

No, don't. He's a jerk.

2 hours ago, joevar said:

no you cant. im not romantically available as your S support, nor am i your local priest/WRYS. so dont confess to me

Why does everyone always love to take everything I say out of context? Maybe I was going to confess to murder! How about that, huh?

like i said, at a glance my mind can filter their outfit to be okay-looking. but when i do stare at them, theres always something glaringly wrong/weird about it. like male Alear strap from his kneepad (kneeboots?) to his half- jacket. if its separate kneepad, attaching strap to jacket will just make it move away from your knee when moving frantically. if its part of the boots, even more weird, boots dont need strap keep it pulled up. also moving your leg to one side too strong (kicking for example) will pull the jacket....

sometimes i hate myself for noticing unnecessary details like that.

I mean, yeah, it's a very anime design, but I'll take it.

i usually skip alternate outfit, this time im glad its part of main feature. hopefully casual clothes will actually be casual.

I mean, Vandad looks like he's about to walk Alear up the aisle in what seems to be his "casual" outfit. But then, that's Vandad. Old people can't be casual.

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

I was curious about any new stones, but yeah she tends to work fine with the 50 uses unless you're diving in Lagdou all the time.

Ahh, well... I don't know if I'll do much different with her in the story. She'll have some involvement in the new lategame maps, that I know for sure.

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

I have doomed us all.

We should have known you would when you were making all of those Doom poster edits

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Great. 

I had omicron once. Comes on like a hangover, even you aint had nuthin to drink the night before, then goes right into that “run over by a truck” feeling of the onset of a bad cold. That’ll last maybe a day and a half at most, then its all downhill

Chest congestion may linger for a good while afterwards

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Otherwise i would've went on a tirade with a wall of text detailing everything wrong with how the whole conflict is handled, and how even Fates is a masterpiece in writing compared to it.

But i didn't wanna get into that spiral again!

Into the endless...

33b186278b013dfc57e3131371b9be73.png

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Great.

I'm praying for you!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Great.

Best of luck. It's so disgraceful how many governments just decided that the crisis is over. ...and how many people are not willing to act in a responsible manner unless they are forced to.

Anyway, kick that sucker in the nuts.

You know, I was actually going to talk about this. I've gotten a shitton of comments on this specific video the past few days. The algorythm has picked it up pretty hard. For no reason. Just algorythm things, I suppose.

I got it as well:

3539052509b5e09144b933b142af6778.png

57 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I had omicron once. Comes on like a hangover, even you aint had nuthin to drink the night before, then goes right into that “run over by a truck” feeling of the onset of a bad cold. That’ll last maybe a day and a half at most, then its all downhill

Chest congestion may linger for a good while afterwards

33 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm praying for you!

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Take care of yourself and get well soon!

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Best of luck. It's so disgraceful how many governments just decided that the crisis is over. ...and how many people are not willing to act in a responsible manner unless they are forced to.

Thanks, everyone. Antigen test says I'm clean, but I'm still feeling sick and my dad is infected, so I'm not too sure.

...Still means I'm going to work. It's going to be very fun sitting in the office, unable to breathe properly on top of freezing because they won't even give us heating. Being an intern is fun!

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I got it as well:

3539052509b5e09144b933b142af6778.png

It has gained 3k views in two days. Just, out of nowhere. Did some famous youtuber make a video about Amelia or something? Or is the algorythm just feeling generous?

Either way, I'm not about to complain haha.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It has gained 3k views in two days. Just, out of nowhere. Did some famous youtuber make a video about Amelia or something? Or is the algorythm just feeling generous?

Either way, I'm not about to complain haha.

it's obviously just that appealing! 

4 hours ago, joevar said:

latest star ocean

Yet another JRPG Squeenix is sending out to die.

Doubly so in this case, it's coming out the same year as a Xenoblade game.

Such a shame, the world needs more sci-fi JRPGs.

4 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Why is Z-chan always so fitting lmao

Always = endless. Once again, Z-man strikes.

4 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Was Xenoblade my Trailsalvation all along?

It all comes back full circle

Polish_20221009_083424767.png

An Ouroborus, you could say.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

think I may have covid.

Great.

That is unfortunate.

Take care of yourself.

5 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Subscribe to the man, he deserves it.

Ok I'll-

No, don't. He's a jerk.

Damn. When can I expect the apology video?

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still means I'm going to work. It's going to be very fun sitting in the office, unable to breathe properly on top of freezing because they won't even give us heating. Being an intern is fun!

.....the United States?

Edited by Armagon

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thanks, everyone. Antigen test says I'm clean, but I'm still feeling sick and my dad is infected, so I'm not too sure....

That’s a bit of good news 👍

How long has your pop been feelin sick? If it’s been a week to ten days or so I think your outta the woods far as contagious goes

31 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

it's obviously just that appealing! 

Hah, of course.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That is unfortunate.

Take care of yourself.

Thank you, rival.

Damn. When can I expect the apology video?

I'll get started right now. Just give me time to inhale enough air to sigh dramatically at the start of the video.

.....the United States?

Haha, nah, still in the old homeland. If I was in the US I'd at least have two or three American flags lying around to use as blankets.

9 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

That’s a bit of good news 👍

How long has your pop been feelin sick? If it’s been a week to ten days or so I think your outta the woods far as contagious goes

Haha... Ahh, three or four days. Yeah...

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Gotta keep the economy going somehow. You know, kind of like why they dragged their feet on doing anything in the first place until it was too late. Who'd have figured politicians value money over people?

57 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thanks, everyone. Antigen test says I'm clean, but I'm still feeling sick and my dad is infected, so I'm not too sure.

...Still means I'm going to work. It's going to be very fun sitting in the office, unable to breathe properly on top of freezing because they won't even give us heating. Being an intern is fun!

Off memory those rapid antigen tests had a pretty terrible accuracy in comparison to the PCR. I literally had a doctor that wouldn't even consider them valid as proof.

Anyway, best of luck. From my experience, the first week's about the worst of it. Though expect to be a bit fatigued when you recover. I'm of the understanding that vitamin c and d might help alleviate syptoms. Can't say for sure. I can definitely recommend getting as much sleep as possible though. It helps a lot with recovering.

17 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Gotta disagree. My mother was literally two weeks in when my positive test and symptoms came up. I think the incubation period and contagious period are a little less concrete than the guidelines say. Which is part of the problem on containing it in my opinion. People hard core want to believe the guidelines are a hard and fast rule instead of a guess around what should be safe most of the time. Catch is, everyone's immune system and strains upon it is different. Some people may take longer than the average to recover.

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Plus it has Kevin as MC. And who doesn’t love Kevin?

Sky SC/Sky the 3rd spoilers

Spoiler

Kevin didn't, at first.

I would have said Weissmann didn't either, but he was willing to overlook Kevin killing him if Kevin agreed to become his ideal superhuman, so...

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's also handled very poorly.

Well it is the cause of the main conflict, whether or not it's handled well is a different topic.

And it was the greatest moment in the series.

Edgeworth was in a generous mood after solving around ten different mysteries in the span of less than a month.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You can't convince me that Takahashi had nothing to do with Trails. Why else would it have so many mechs?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Great.

oh boi

Get well soon!

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

33b186278b013dfc57e3131371b9be73.png

Counter:

You know, I was actually going to talk about this

I got it as well lmao.

If i have to guess, it's because Amelia is "popular"? So FE fans just get it?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Polish_20221009_083424767.png

An Ouroborus, you could say.

I can never escape can i

...Still means I'm going to work

???

Shouldn't you, like, isolate yourself to not infect others???

did you use restore staff

echoes was also very anime but still practical enough. at least on alm side where army wear armor despite not a general class, altho celica side was not about going to war but more of a road trip + vigilante so its a bit more varied.

and some other anime (s) in the back of my mind too..

I mean, Vandad looks like he's about to walk Alear up the aisle in what seems to be his "casual" outfit. But then, that's Vandad. Old people can't be casual.

old men need to be classy than casual. i approve that. but i dont expect the other to follow suit. just give them nobles a less busy outfit and im content. 

Why does everyone always love to take everything I say out of context? Maybe I was going to confess to murder! How about that, huh?

your local Wrys will bonk you then. *i pronounce wrys almost with the same sound as priest, thats the joke here*

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yet another JRPG Squeenix is sending out to die.

Doubly so in this case, it's coming out the same year as a Xenoblade game.

Such a shame, the world needs more sci-fi JRPGs.

oh wait, its actually coming this year? this month even? didnt even know that till now. which shows how uninterested i am lol.

theres a big discrepancy what people thought star ocean gonna be, and what it ends up become. poeple imagining how cool its going to be if Star ocean is basically Mass Effect trilogy but anime style. We had full control of spaceship, we're going exploring from one planet to planet. with spaceship/big space station as the hub. some small to medium scale space war. some war room strategy scenes, etc etc. even if the exploration limited to two or three star system it will be good enough.  i heard earlier S.O. was close to earlier mass effect, didnt play it tho. But its now they clearly put them to trade blows with Tales series and Xenoblade... poor judgement really. both had big budget, while this one? doubt it. 

now that im talking about Star ocean while mentioning tales and xenoblade.. somehow now i wish XCX sequel will have character customization thats as good or even better than Code Vein.
if its like that, i dont really mind then if XCX2 will have avatar or customizable character, as long as the artstyle is good enough and not looking like low-polygon sex doll like star ocean

just so i can make a crossover character like this in new XCX

xzr7us77ktn31.jpg?auto=webp&s=75d9e2721d

93d.jpg

discount edelgard 

Edited by joevar

50 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Gotta keep the economy going somehow. You know, kind of like why they dragged their feet on doing anything in the first place until it was too late. Who'd have figured politicians value money over people?

The difference between people's deaths and money is that one of the numbers has a dollar sign in front of it.

Off memory those rapid antigen tests had a pretty terrible accuracy in comparison to the PCR. I literally had a doctor that wouldn't even consider them valid as proof

Yeah, I'm not too sure about this. Will probably have to do another in a couple days.

Anyway, best of luck. From my experience, the first week's about the worst of it. Though expect to be a bit fatigued when you recover. I'm of the understanding that vitamin c and d might help alleviate syptoms. Can't say for sure. I can definitely recommend getting as much sleep as possible though. It helps a lot with recovering.

Crud. Then I'll have to exercise more restraint than I usually do... I've been going to bed 30-40 minutes later since I started the hack haha.

22 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I got it as well lmao.

Jesus Christ, it's everywhere.

If i have to guess, it's because Amelia is "popular"? So FE fans just get it?

My FE videos do tend to do better on average, the algorythm likes FE clips more than the other stuff I upload occassionally.

???

Shouldn't you, like, isolate yourself to not infect others???

Unless it's confirmed as covid by a doctor, I cannot skip work. And a doctor won't even give me a second glance unless I first get a positive test. I'll wear a mask at work and that's about all I can do for now.

16 minutes ago, joevar said:

did you use restore staff

Hah, I don't have one handy, I'm afraid.

echoes was also very anime but still practical enough. at least on alm side where army wear armor despite not a general class, altho celica side was not about going to war but more of a road trip + vigilante so its a bit more varied.

and some other anime (s) in the back of my mind too..

Fair enough.

old men need to be classy than casual. i approve that. but i dont expect the other to follow suit. just give them nobles a less busy outfit and im content. 

Yeah, I'd just like some less busy alternatives for everyone. That's the problem I have with a lot of the designs, they're super bloated.

your local Wrys will bonk you then. *i pronounce wrys almost with the same sound as priest, thats the joke here*

He cannot fight, but the staff he carries can bonk. Take him with you, and you'll be very glad you did.

5 minutes ago, joevar said:

xzr7us77ktn31.jpg?auto=webp&s=75d9e2721d

discount edelgard 

Awesome, now make Hanneman.

I'll get started right now. Just give me time to inhale enough air to sigh dramatically at the start of the video.

Gotta make sure your video is still monetized too.

41 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I can never escape can i

Dread it. Run from it. Falcom still arrives.

34 minutes ago, joevar said:

i heard earlier S.O. was close to earlier mass effect, didnt play it tho

I played the first game and immediately dropped it when I found out combat was Tales LMBS.

This new one tho just feels like a poor man's Xenoblade.

24 minutes ago, joevar said:

as long as the artstyle is good enough and not looking like low-polygon sex doll like star ocean

Xenoblade didn't really stick to an art style until 2 (even if DE wasn't Saito, it was still more bright anime colors). I'd imagine X2 would see a similar shift in artstyle.

Or I mean they could bring Saito back again. I get the feeling he's here to stay.

I know some people would complain tho.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The difference between people's deaths and money is that one of the numbers has a dollar sign in front of

It's wild tho cause less people means less money comes in.

Unfortunately most of our politicians (ok in the States) are ancient fossils, they don't care what comes in 10 years cause they'll all be gone by then.

Great.

Shit.

That's not great.

51 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do think more regular colds and flus have been getting around as well, so makes sense, but false negatives can be a thing.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FFS.

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

not just in the states

Yeah I specified because I'm not at all that familiar with the politics of other countries other than that Switzerland is so determined for neutrality that it's rigged to kill itself should a war come to it's borders.

Like sure, i have an idea of the other country's politicians and how probably shitty they are but I'd rather the ones who actually live there explain away.