Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Sorry Etie stans, but Celine magic circle jumping and critting cemented her as best girl

That, and she absolutely rocks the Levin sword.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Sorry Etie stans, but Celince magic circle jumping and critting cemented her as best girl

I accept your opinion.

We duel at midnight.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I've had many moments where they ignored someone they could flat out kill.

Hmm

Maybe because the rock wasn't in range or something. Dunno xD

Well, the map is cool, but evil with it's warp shenanigans lol

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hmm

Maybe because the rock wasn't in range or something. Dunno xD

Well, the map is cool, but evil with it's warp shenanigans lol

I dont mean for just that chapter, i mean many of them. The AI just seems to want to attack a unit who can counter rather than safely attack, for example.

Edited by lightcosmo

13 Sentinels (Takamiya's route)

Spoiler

I'm a bit mad that I thought Erika Aiba was cute...

I can continue Juro's route now, so hopefully that means I can enter Area 3 in Destruction soon.

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ivy, Timerra and Yunaka would be my options, however, that is hypothetical as I don't feel like S-Supporting in this game.

What I mean is that since S-supports aren't listed on the support menu as in 3H, I don't know who F!Alear can be paired with (I assume every male character and a few female characters). I'll probably just wait until I get to the choice and see who I like most from the options available.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Do not bring Three Houses into this, Lightchao. She is cosplying as herself because she is really epic.

Speaking of Three Houses, one thing I miss from that game is how non-main characters were present in cutscenes. From my experience the cutscenes in Engage just have Alear and one or two other characters, even if the other characters are presumably around, just offscreen.

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- I know you already beat it, but...

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/01/yggdra-union-well-never-fight-alone-coming-to-pc-in-early-access-on-february-6-worldwide

It has been a while since Sting bothered going international with one of these Department Heaven ports. A positive sign for the other games?

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/01/yggdra-union-well-never-fight-alone-coming-to-pc-in-early-access-on-february-6-worldwide

It has been a while since Sting bothered going international with one of these Department Heaven ports. A positive sign for the other games?

posted about it earlier 😄

Here's hoping Gloria eventually gets the treatment...

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sorry!😆

When most of the posts here are on Engage and I'm trying not to read too much, well it seems my quick skimming failed.

No problemo 😄 

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

When most of the posts here are on Engage and I'm trying not to read too much

I hope i didn't spoil anything for you! I try to keep what i say simplified so this doesn't happen, but i could have made a mistake on that front!

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I hope i didn't spoil anything for you! I try to keep what i say simplified so this doesn't happen, but i could have made a mistake on that front!

You haven't or anything. I'm just trying not to get overloaded with gameplay info ATM. Knowledge is ~1/3rd the battle in FE, I don't want have too much of that when I start much later this year, and thereby avoid the blind bruising you're all going through right now. Everyone can continue on as they have!😄

Plus, not being able to actually read most of this topic in recent days has temporarily weakened my SF addiction, and freeing "wasted" time I can spend on video games themselves!😁 So ahead and post three-page pre-battle keikakus and ten-page post-battle reports if you want!

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

>looks at tempest trials

How about no— the only way that looks even remotely winnable is if I lower the level below the recommended. Or maybe the first map is just a bad map.

Incidentally, I’ve unlocked the feature Ruben was talking about where you can essentially just buy emblem bond ranks. And he was right, they are dirt cheap. This is good, because it means I can max level whoever I want with Lucina and get them a double exp weapon, which I can pass around to whoever and give them good exp.

I think i'll just set the difficulty to 1 and use it to farm Supports.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

gsdx-20230123170715.png

Only six non-spinoff games into the prolific series, and they already hate being regarded as the weakest monsters around and seek vengeance! for their fallen brethren.

And in Lulua, they form a coalition because they're tired of humans stealing their homes.

You resolve it by agreeing to co-exist. This is not reflected in the gameplay.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Turns out that bosses so far aren't immune to ailments.

Now i wish this were the case in modern Atelier. I mean you can still hit them with debuffs and any game with a Break mechanic also lets you hit them with that. But they are generally immune to status effects.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Sorry Etie stans, but Celine magic circle jumping and critting cemented her as best girl

Doesn't matter Uncle Ben, Yunaka's better than both of them.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

What I mean is that since S-supports aren't listed on the support menu as in 3H, I don't know who F!Alear can be paired with (I assume every male character and a few female characters).

Everyone.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
59 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

YES! Now I no longer have to buy the mobile version! Which I still can't believe it's possible in my country but is not even in English!

They better keep playable Flunky or else!

Pft, me at Yggdra Union's Steam page and Steam be like:

"Similar to games you've played: SRW 30"

Like, other than both being SRPG's, how are they alike!? XD

Hmmmmmmmmm who should i give Boots too? Cause like unlike other games, Mov is actually fairly balanced here. I could maybe give it to Louis but i haven't had a chance to deploy him in a while.

I'll hold on to it for now.