Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

BIqcNyn.jpg

For some reason, I feel personally attacked...

Depends. Are you the tryhard or the salty one?

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Wait a minute, isn't this just Dragon Quest? There's no other explanation for the bunny girl.

Only if there's Puff-Puff.

So turns out you can't use the Linked Secrets in Seasons until you get the one to use in Ages. As in, despite knowing the King Zora Secret for the Noble Sword in Seasons, i still had to trek through Hero's Cave to talk to the Zora that gives me the code to use in Ages.

The devs thought of everything.

5 hours ago, ping said:

t's funky that Kaga seems to have temporarily forgotten how to make a map for Gaiden. There's obviously bad maps in every game, but Gaiden's more like a bunch of awful maps with a couple tolerable ones sprinkled in.

I think it's cause Gaiden was more "RPG" than "S".

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm also curious if these is where formalized character events actually began for Atelier, because it'd be a little odd if they came into existence somewhere in As 1-5, only to be ditched in 6-8, then return for 9.

They were definitely around since the first game, though anything regarding friendship points, i'm not too sure on.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

vwm9tmyznvqa1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

dntzinyznvqa1.jpg

World peace?

Some curious things you read there Shrimpy.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, looks like it's now a set thing. Finland is joining NATO.

And Trump has been indicted!?

What a day it's been turning!

We really be living through historical events.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Well, looks like it's now a set thing. Finland is joining NATO.

And Trump has been indicted!?

What a day it's been turning!

Spoiler

I legit didn't notice it was Luciola until i looked at the Wiki lol.

> The developers deliberately went for a complete opposite direction in tone compared to Three Houses, for experimentation and exploration's sake as far what Fire Emblem could be.

Absolutely Based

> The silver lining is that the delay is that it allowed the devs to polish the gameplay

Rare corona W

> Engage originally had a CERO C rating (as in, for players of 15 years old and more) before it was later lowered to B (12 and up) so the game could be marketed to a younger demographic.

Hmmm

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
> The developers deliberately went for a complete opposite direction in tone compared to Three Houses, for experimentation and exploration's sake as far what Fire Emblem could be.

Absolutely Based

Haters gonna Hate, haha.

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

> Engage originally had a CERO C rating (as in, for players of 15 years old and more) before it was later lowered to B (12 and up) so the game could be marketed to a younger demographic.

Hmmm

*looks at certain things*

What do you mean it was the downgraded version?

21 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Eh? There's no code for the Noble Sword...

The sword upgrade secret brings Link's blade to the next level, whatever it is. Meaning- if you only have the Wooden Sword, then the secret turns it into the Noble Sword, and the unlinked upgrade shall make it the Master Sword. The same is true of the Seed Satchel, bomb, and Ring Box maximum capacity upgrades, and the shield upgrade. Rather than give you the best quality, these just up things one notch.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Jesus, Octopath 2 has an entire creepy empty village with NPCs with creepy dialogue and creepy/nonsensical/ominous descriptions if you get info from them.

I really wasn’t expecting that out of this game, although there was that moment from before, a creepy side quest, and this unsettling moment with this random NPC in an endgame town. I like it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Jesus, Octopath 2 has an entire creepy empty village with NPCs with creepy dialogue and creepy/nonsensical/ominous descriptions if you get info from them.

I really wasn’t expecting that out of this game,

I mean, OT1 had the cult village. Is the gulf that unimaginably big between the two?

43 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hmmm

Makes me wonder what rewrites happened. Maybe Ivy originally was Camilla 2 after all and then they rewrote her to be better.

Bruh

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Taking Persona 5's calendar that forces you to progress at it's pace and combining it with gacha daily roadblocks is an unholy abomination of game design that i wouldn't ever wish on my worst enemy.

Time 4 Predictions:

In the Fell Xenologue chapters the Alear of that world isn’t actually dead. The Alear of this world was actually evil and used their position as Lumera’s child to manipulate everyone around them. Alear’s “death” was either faked or they got resurrected as a Corrupted or Emblem. It’ll turn out that Alear is actually the real final boss and that they already killed Sombron to assume their place as Dragon Monarch or Fell Dragon God and/or that they found the Zero Emblem. Think of this Alear like Sombron except only not stupid.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

The dramatically opposite direction of tone from worshipping the avatar like a metaphorical god to worshipping the avatar like a literal god.

Truly their daring nature knows no bounds.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is the fortune teller Luciola? I wasn't expecting her to show up here of all places. It would explain where she ended up after disappearing in SC, and she was a fortune teller before joining Ouroboros. She probably isn't affiliated with the society anymore if she's working at an amusement park, but you can never be too sure... She doesn't have her cloud minions either, which is a good sign.

Spoiler

It's Factory Worker Garon

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

> The silver lining is that the delay is that it allowed the devs to polish the gameplay

Rare corona W

Soooooo basically what we need is for FE to come out every 5 years instead of 2 or 3.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hmmm

Originally warriors and sages were fully naked

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

I really wasn’t expecting that out of this game, although there was that moment from before, a creepy side quest, and this unsettling moment with this random NPC in an endgame town. I like it.

Actually--

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I mean, OT1 had the cult village. Is the gulf that unimaginably big between the two?

Yeah lol

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

The dramatically opposite direction of tone from worshipping the avatar like a metaphorical god to worshipping the avatar like a literal god.

Truly their daring nature knows no bounds.

Another opposite is the fact that Alear has a personality.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Another opposite is the fact that Alear has a personality.

Well, so did Corrin and Robin.

Just that their personality was self-pontification and being sociopathic.

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Soooooo basically what we need is for FE to come out every 5 years instead of 2 or 3

This is not always a good thing. See: KH III. They had more than enough development time, which also led to the issues of them adding more and more padding to the game rather than actual substance.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Makes me wonder what rewrites happened. Maybe Ivy originally was Camilla 2 after all and then they rewrote her to be better.

Either it's a focus on the darker aspects hinted at or...

they just told Maeda to be less horny lol

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Soooooo basically what we need is for FE to come out every 5 years instead of 2 or 3.

Awakening to Fates was 3 years. 

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Did the cult village have that much creepy stuff? Or… anything creepy beyond the atmosphere? I mean it’s been years, but it doesn’t stick out to me.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

It's Factory Worker Garon

Ruben, stop spoiling Trails. This is revealed 15 games from now.