Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Not really. If I have a type, it's actually "open" long hair.
In Jeanne's case, I just happen to like her personality, and the history behind the actual real life person has always been fascinating to me from a young age. But she's not my waifu or anything like that.

Not yet.

• Replies 176.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean, she IS a holy woman, so... technically speaking, she can't be anyone's waifu.

She'll also beat you senseless! Her being a holy woman be damned!

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean, she IS a holy woman, so... technically speaking, she can't be anyone's waifu.

Incorrect.

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Modified to quote it outside of spoilers, but to continue the talk in spoilers...

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

True, it wouldn't make sense for Elma to insult her own race. Though if she went as far as to insult a member of a different race, i wonder if there's history of conflict between Samaar and whatever species Elma belongs to.

12 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Yes. So, for example, if Rex is engaged with Telos, and Zeke dies, who gets the boost? both or just Rex or just Zeke? This part confuses me.

I think Rex has to die to get the buff but the buff will apply to everyone.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Those people are bastards.

Sorry to hear it!

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Oof. I'm so sorry...

Well, it's part of the summer.

Upcoming night will be bad too.

Tomorrow it shall be come cooler with thunderstorms (even tornados maybe).

I hope I can capture something good.

Used the final hot day to go swimming after work.

Outside was way nicer than inside.

Five minutes after I had returned, my head starts to hurt once more.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:
I think Rex has to die to get the buff but the buff will apply to everyone.

But if you read the description of it, it states "if they fall". So from what I understand, any driver can die and gain the power. 

Hopefully I'll be able to beat Xenoblade this weekend. Have done all times quests (unless I missed some to unlock) to continue with the capital of the mechonics.

I saw Star Wars Podracer in the the E-Shop. I played it on N64 with my father and I really liked it although didn't beat. Will grab it. Maybe it gives the chance to see Rogue Squadron too, my favorite Star Wars game I've played (well I only played these two and maybe 1-2 for SNES).

Edited by Falcom Knight

Okay, played some more Unsung War.

This time, Mission 18 went much better. I switched planes, opting to fly an F35C. While I'd have preferred UGXB's over LASM's, I can't deny the higher missile output got me a higher score this time around. Mission 18+ went much smoothly having a faster plane to get the heck out of dodge.

Mission 19 is a brief reprieve, except the part it brings back what every pilot loves most: tunnel flights. Considering what awaits later on, this is definitely a tease.

I decided to go ahead and play Mission 20 as well. Which boils down to: "The president has been kidnapped by Belkans. Are you a bad enough pilot to rescue the president?" Too bad from here on out a few missions will restrict me to carrier planes. Just when I had bought a few F-22's and Su-47's. No matter, went with old reliable F-35C again. Most of the enemies were ground-based (aside from a seemingly infinite fleet of gunboats that simply liked to spawn one by one from their harbor) anyway. Still, gave half the squadron planes more suited for dog-fighting, just in case.

Alright, we the Razgriz now. Though I will continue... some other day...

Also, I forgot if it has happened before in the game already, but gotta love how in that last mission that after downing a few aircraft enemy waves, the next start coming in with stealth.

These are the true ambush spawns.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

But if you read the description of it, it states "if they fall". So from what I understand, any driver can die and gain the power. 

Ok so actually, it's just T-elos' Driver that gets the power boost. No one else gets it.

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Hopefully I'll be able to beat Xenoblade this weekend. Have done all times quests (unless I missed some to unlock) to continue with the capital of the mechonics.

You probably already know but just in case, all of Agniratha's quests expire once you complete the area in the story.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Ok so actually, it's just T-elos' Driver that gets the power boost. No one else gets it.

I believe you of course but still, the way that is worded is a tad misleading. At any rate, I just finished the ending of XC2 again. Just kinda messing around with different setups is fun sometimes.