Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I heard that they really screwed up the Switch version of the game. Hopefully it's not too bad. I'm sure the PS4 and XB1 versions have no technical issues though.

Not sure about the XB1 version but the PS4 version still has technical issues as well. Lots of pop-in, enemies and platforms literally blink into existence.

My friend has the OG as his second favorite game of all time and he was very disappointed in Rehydrated (to the point that he calls it "Dehydrated" now).

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright, only 7 more hours till Neptunia downloads! usually it projects 99+, so this is a good sign for me!

Oh my God, is your Internet usually that bad?

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Not sure about the XB1 version but the PS4 version still has technical issues as well. Lots of pop-in, enemies and platforms literally blink into existence.

My friend has the OG as his second favorite game of all time and he was very disappointed in Rehydrated (to the point that he calls it "Dehydrated" now).

That's unfortunate. Sounds like the devs didn't care enough to put the effort in to fix all the bugs.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Download.thumb.jpg.ccdf82aae9447b8b9c22e2036e34c625.jpg

Crap, too late, the 99 hours got me.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's unfortunate. Sounds like the devs didn't care enough to put the effort in to fix all the bugs.

That but it's also just less polished. According to my friend, it leaks the polish and charm of the original.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I don't think i'm going to be a skeleton, i'll be ashes or dust by the time that finishes. I just wanted to show that off though, since I know it's hard to believe.

Edit: I know it shouldn't be, but in hindsight, it's rather funny to me.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That but it's also just less polished. According to my friend, it leaks the polish and charm of the original.

Hm. I never played the original, but that interesting to hear. I wonder what Digital Foundry will have to say about the technical aspects of the game.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, and if you were curious, that is why I prefer physical copies of games.

I will always prefer physical over digital for a variety of reasons, but quick game loading is definitely one of them.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I will always prefer physical over digital for a variety of reasons, but quick game loading is definitely one of them.

I will refer you to my above post as to why I prefer physical copies.

Edit: just got a new Gamecube controller!

20191107_155221.thumb.jpg.5c7087df50c3e30d2120a73dcbc0fab8.jpg

Edited by lightcosmo

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I will refer you to my above post as to why I prefer physical copies.

Oneeternitylater.jpg

For the brief time I had a PS4 I remember how long it took just to download an update, not even the game data itself. I'm really glad updates don't take nearly as long on Switch.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Oneeternitylater.jpg

For the brief time I had a PS4 I remember how long it took just to download an update, not even the game data itself. I'm really glad updates don't take nearly as long on Switch.

...lucky you... :sob:

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, the best controller of all time. That's a really nice custom design!

Yes, yes it is. It also costed me 140$, and was totally worth the money. It feels really nice and the paint job isn't tacky either. (thank god.)

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Can't say I'd spend that much for a controller...

Haha, that's fair. I think it was worth it though, i'm really happy with what I got! That's the most I've spent on a collectible, the next being around 80$ or so?

Can I please stop getting that Rocket Mortgage ad that has Jason Momoa taking off a wig and revealing that he's bald? I'm scared for my wife and kids.

Also I got sent a thing for voter registration in the mail today. I will do my part as a US citizen and forget to vote.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Please say that's a joke...

Tbf I didn't even know I could even register since my 18th birthday is only a few days before the election.

Also I'm admittedly not big into politics

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Tbf I didn't even know I could even register since my 18th birthday is only a few days before the election.

Also I'm admittedly not big into politics

Considering the current state of your country... don't. Go vote as if your life depended on it!!!!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yo, Espurr, how's FE4 treating you?

Surprisingly decently. I still haven't gotten that far since I was busy today (I had a doctor's appointment), but I'm actually enjoying it alot.