Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:
What's the game in between Valkyria and CrossTag?

City Skylines

It's an economic simulation similar to Sim City. It's a reduced version of the PC port I also have. Overall it's a fun game for people who are interested in creating cities. I mainly use it as filler.

Also the delay of Tales of Arise in unfortunate. I know only very little about this game so far.

Edited by Falcom Knight

• Replies 176.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This would then have to mean that L and the Nopon were blinked into existence as well, with false memories of a history. Blinking lifeforms into existence isn't unheard of to me. And all the ruins on Mira aren't real ruins then, only fabrications of aged ruins, there was no ancient civilization that made them.

That would be very interesting. To talk more in-depth about it

Spoiler

I have always thought that Mira was Xenoblade's version of the Imaginary Number Domain from Xenosaga. The spiritual realm, essentially. It would explain why everyone is still alive in their Mim despite the Lifehold being damaged beyond repair (though it doesn't explain Elma). That doesn't neccisarily mean everyone is dead though, by using the Zohar's power, you could enter the Imaginary Number Domain and we now know the Conduit exists.

But then that doesn't really anwser the origin of the Nopon and L.

Of course, this is all speculation.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy, both of you!

Umu! Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@DragonFlames looks like you're gonna have to wait a bit longer.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That's a shame. But I understand completely given current conditions.
In the meantime, I have other games I can enjoy, even ones I already own.

Like, for example, the game I'm currently playing: Fate Extella.
Insanely fun musou combat in the Fate universe (and Fate is one of those things that the musou gameplay is practically MADE for, as the anime series' in particular depict the Servants as one-man/woman armies anyhow).
With that said, the basic setup of the plot is somewhat reminiscient of Warriors All-Stars (factions competing over world domination, with different characters in each faction).

I have only played about an hour so far, but it's a really enjoyable experience. The story is interesting, the characters are fun (Nero in particular is 👌) and I like the music so far as well. The UI looks somewhat reminiscient of Persona 4 Golden, which is interesting.
Also, Nero's faction has Cu Chulainn and Archer (referred to as "Nameless" in this game), two of my favorite Servant characters from the anime series I've seen, which is absolutely awesome. Please tell me I can use Unlimited Blade Works in this game. And please tell me that theme will play when I do.
She (yes, that Nero is a woman in this continuity) also has Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table, the kung fu master Li Shuwen, and the Greek philosopher Archimedes on her side, but Archimedes seems to be a non-combatant.

6otxwwA.jpg
The Fifth Emperor of Rome, everybody.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In the meantime, I have other games I can enjoy, even ones I already own.

COVID giving everyone the opportunity to complete their backlogs lmao.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

She (yes, that Nero is a woman in this continuity)

And this has led people to need to specify which Nero Claudius they look up on Google images because just typing in the name brings up the Fate character. You gotta specify "Rome".

Just now, Armagon said:

COVID giving everyone the opportunity to complete their backlogs lmao.

Yup!
Although in my case, it's more like deliberate replays. XD

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

And this has led people to need to specify which Nero Claudius they look up on Google images because just typing in the name brings up the Fate character. You gotta specify "Rome".

I can just imagine it now: a student needs to make a presentation on Nero Claudius for history class. Said student gets the Fate character and two weeks later, gets an F on their presentation, because the teacher got very confused as to the whole Moon Cell/Holy Grail War stuff.
Or the student gets an A+, because the teacher is a Fate fan.
One or the other. XD

From every Servant Class, i usually like the Fate Stay Night servants the most...

except for Saber. I don't like Arturia much xD

Love Umu and Mordred more.

Umu besto though

Nero definitely dipped out of top favorites cuz of Extella, I'm fine with her in everything else, but jesus christ. This game worships her too much and literally kicks Tamamo to the curve, even when it makes zero sense to. It's so annoying.

Preliminary Saber ranking time!
Just the ones I know currently, of course

Nero > Mordred = Siegfried > Arturia > Gawain
Of these, I like all of them except for Gawain. He was kind of a douche in Extra. Maybe Extella can redeem him.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

From every Servant Class, i usually like the Fate Stay Night servants the most...

I'd agree on Lancer, Rider (especially Rider), Assassin, and Archer (twice on Archer, because Dr. Gilgamesh is a thing).

On Caster and Berserker, though, I gotta say, Tamamo beats Medea by a landslide what with her personality being what it is, and... well, I'm absolutely biased because I've read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel and played Dynasty Warriors games, but... Lu Bu as a Berserker just makes way too much sense. XD
All Fate Lu Bu is missing is the banging theme song. (which will probably always play in my head whenever the dude is on screen...)

Edited by DragonFlames

I love Medea waaay too much, probably more than most people xD

Also Arturia suffers from the existence of her meh route. She doesn't work as a romance partner for Shirou, at all. She's at her best when she's a partner

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I love Medea waaay too much, probably more than most people xD

Medea is my 2nd fav caster, if Tamamo wasn't a thing she would be the fav, easy.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Saber Overrated

Caster activated

Arturia gets bodied The movie

---

Meanwhile, Extella took Hungary's infamous psychopath female serial killer (holding Guinness World Record for most prolific female murderer according to Wikipedia... WTF?!?) and turned her into a dragon (?) loli that is also an idol and belongs to the Lancer class... Um... okay then? XD

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Meanwhile, Extella took Hungary's infamous psychopath female serial killer (holding Guinness World Record for most prolific female murderer according to Wikipedia... WTF?!?) and turned her into a dragon (?) loli that is also an idol and belongs to the Lancer class... Um... okay then? XD

Dragyy? More like Piggy.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh boy. XD

Interested to see where her character goes from there, though, or if she'll just be a one-off villain.

She was originally in Extra CCC
But we never got that and probably will never get, so.