Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sL4WI2f.jpg

He also looks 30 years older than her but that's to be expected, asking anime to make women look mature is like asking a calculator to divide by 0

I love how terrified dude looks when he sees his daughter leaving. He knows that if she's not there as a potential witness, he can't beat his wife at the game without her bringing out the riding crop. But it's too late to throw the match.

Relationship goals ngl ngl

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 178.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If she ain't LTC-racing FE with you, is she even your wife?

Their daughter looks like Sophia. They both do their best to make her work in their runs as a result. The woes of parenthood.

:shock:

Are we finally getting a good non-VN fate game?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is it a set of anthology manga or something? What's the name?

https://mangadex.org/title/3cbc4293-3623-470a-9405-f46b328c83d4/the-lecture-you-would-never-want-your-parents-to-give-you

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They'd both try to block it, crash into each other in midair, and then the attack connects anyway, but since Ike is overpowered it does nothing to him. Ike then reacts in a boring way.

Nah fam, since this is before certain events in 4-P and that other event, then magic does to Ike what:

Spoiler

You know what's one fun way to defeat Ike in 3-13? PURGE HIM INTO OBLIVION.

Of course, then the game pretends it never happens and Ike wins anyway, but for that one moment you get to feel that what you're doing actually matters...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Is it Lethe recruiting Zihark to the "enemy" side?

Yes, that one. Since unlike every other case, defeating Zihark in 3-6 kills him for real.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ah, thanks.

Wait, the first one had different characters. That a different one?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah fam, since this is before certain events in 4-P and that other event, then magic does to Ike what:

After watching the game play itself for all of part 3, I always forget there are things that can kill Ike lol. They didn't put many mages in his way, did they.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hide contents

You know what's one fun way to defeat Ike in 3-13? PURGE HIM INTO OBLIVION.

Of course, then the game pretends it never happens and Ike wins anyway, but for that one moment you get to feel that what you're doing actually matters...

Spoiler

That's not a bad idea. Though I found beating Ike in 3-13 hilariously easy, actually... sort of. I say "sort of" because it's very RNG, but if Tauroneo's mustache procs Luna he wipes Ike off the planet. So I just did that and skipped the map lol

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The barrel hammer is funny though.

The "circle with a + sign in it" on the hammer is his clan's mon (or alternatively "monsho" as in FE3's Japanese title)- crest/emblem. Imagine if that left a mark on an unlucky victim.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, rounding it all up:

dragon.jpg

Hmm...

Needs more apocalypse.

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Are we finally getting a good non-VN fate game?

Shame it's Musou (right?) for you.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Il8dhaR.png

A double cross scenario?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Il8dhaR.png

I mean, I'd also be afraid if the girl I liked turned out to have Agent 47 as her dad.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The "circle with a + sign in it" on the hammer is his clan's mon (or alternatively "monsho" as in FE3's Japanese title)- crest/emblem. Imagine if that left a mark on an unlucky victim.

It's a + because he increases the victim's afterlife time with it.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh yeah, the collaboration event isn't just the artwork, there's also going to be songs. Also eighteen of then, I believe. First one releases tomorrow.

That's nice, but,

...it still wouldn't be the same as optionally adding Miku's voice to every track in the game. -Albeit never actual lyrics.

-Just doing this b/c Dragon type.😛

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is Tenochtitlan in the game? Can't be a good game without her.

Really don't know the servant cast of this game tbh.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You should've seen this coming...

gA3vgsl.png

... after work, I suppose...

ayy enjoy

and get ready for some tears

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, you are supposed to have the greatest economy, military and country in the world, no?

Yes but y'all should step up.

With the recent(ish) fall of bipartidism, it's become tougher to do that.

This is everywhere. I brought it up before but Tuberville is solely blocking military promotions. Why can he do this? Well previously, the Senate confirmed military promotions but back then it used to be 100% bipartisan. Regardless of differences, everyone agreed not to mess directly with the military like that and so it was just a given. Now, to appeal to Supreme Leader Trump or some shit idk, Tuberville decided to not be in agreement, so now military promotions can't go like they used to. Now they have to go as intended, which is each and every promotion must be given a vote, one at a time. We got three down. 313 more to go. All because a former football coach doesn't like Biden.

Anyways the government shuts down in a few days.

Who knows, though. Sanchez has a knack for impossible situations. Throughout his recent political career, everyone's taken turns stabbing him on the back. They've made up a hundred mocking nicknames for him, accused him of every crime to have ever happened on the planet and predicted all short of instant armaggedon should he get another term. To his face. Vox tried to cast a vote of no confidence on him, with... spectacularly poor results. He even got pushed out of his own party for a time! And the dude's just come back from each of these things stronger. I can see him defying all expectation and making a coalition with the independentists work... again. Because he already did it once lol, though the situation wasn't quite as fragmented then.

Sanchez

d44adb37d3392d46c2ed11d406c9dcb5.png

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Needs more apocalypse.

It's a play on Miku's name. "Sound of the Future".

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

fatesr_steam01.jpg?t=1695184390

So those are the Master/Seravant pairs huh....

Why is Jeanne Alter here. She seems so out of place...

Unless...her master is christian in Edo?

*Review mentions it's set in the Keian period, checks dates on that... 1648-1652.*

Unfortunately that's ten years after the Shimabara Rebellion. Although kakure Kirishitans (Hidden/Crypto-Christians) would still have existed, clinging in secrecy to small, symbolic fragments of a faith whose ways were lost to them, until the Shogunate came to an end two centuries later. 

And unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of the masters are Dutch? Since they would've been the only Europeans still legally allowed on Japanese soil at this time. Albeit required to erase anything Christian from their factory (what we'd now call a warehouse) in Nagasaki, and were possibly also required to trample on either an image of Christ or the Virgin Mary (fumi-e). The Dutch were confined to the artificial island of Dejima in Nagasaki harbor, except when routine visiting Edo exclusively to pay ceremonial homage to the Shogun, which they would as his "vassals". -Not that the occasional missionary from elsewhere in Europe wouldn't try going to Japan, they just met bad outcomes when they were inevitably discovered.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer