Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

There's a ''Rutger'' who joins you in Sky3rd though, and he is Super op. Strongest Character in the Trilogy gameplay wise due to low Delay attacks lol

Damnit! Why must it always be edgelords...!? They should be illegal!

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

When I started the game, I still thought everything but the character designs would at least be decent. Boy, was I wrong.

I mean... The music is good at least?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Lol no

Guys, I got it. When she landed and split in half, she said "urgh, I've been defeated, but I can't fall here, I must retreat!" and then she walked away.

...What? It doesn't make any less sense than Hubert getting speared through the heart 7 times and just warping away despite not being able to learn warp!

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damnit! Why must it always be edgelords...!? They should be illegal

Thankfully his edge is pretty dulled by Sky3rd, so not so edgy anymore xD

Gameplay wise he is totally ''The Edgy Swordmaster'' to say it in FE terms though xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guys, I got it. When she landed and split in half, she said "urgh, I've been defeated, but I can't fall here, I must retreat!" and then she walked away.

...What? It doesn't make any less sense than Hubert getting speared through the heart 7 times and just warping away despite not being able to learn warp!

Fire Emblem characters are made of titanium. Except for when they aren't. 

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Gameplay wise he is totally ''The Edgy Swordmaster'' to say it in FE terms though xD

I demand that when you make The Benice Map you give me a weapon that is effective against edgelords.

On the bright side, I can thank Awakening that it gave me some perspective. Like, you can appreciate a lot more stuff if you experience just how bad things can be.
Awakening made me realize that I took a lot of things for granted in games.

Edited by BrightBow

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

On the bright side, I can thank Awakening that it gave me some perspective. After all, good things are really only good because bad things exist.
Awakening made me realize that I took a lot of things for granted in games.

It's like i am looking at a mirror

except replace Awakening with Cold Steel

xD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I demand that when you make The Benice Map you give me a weapon that is effective against edgelords.

But you also take bonus damage from edgelords in return. Gotta be fair.

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

It's okay, son. Tell me about the best girl in SRW.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion, and I know only some of the Banpresto Originals, because Banpresto decided to stop translating the OG games after the second one, and I kinda don't want to get Moon Dwellers despite the SE Asia English translation, considering OG Gaiden and 2nd OG have happened since then so I'd be two games out of the loop. But...

• Latooni Subota has the "ew!" of lolicon attached to her. But I felt her character was written fairly well. Considering all I saw of her 95% of the time was just a little square of her face in the GBA games, I was focused on her character, not her visuals.
  • Alfimi is similar to Latooni. Visually... 😬 But her characterization in her first game was interesting. I'm only a little familiar with what became of her personality after the major change that happened to her at the end of her first game.
  • Viletta Vadim was fairly good, if you ask me.
  • I wish Ring Mao got more attention than she did, because I like her too.
  • Although she originates in a spinoff, I do very much enjoy the character of Aschen Brodel from OG Saga Endless Frontier. 
  • Suzuka from EF is good too. Pretend FE dancers came with a miniature controllable iron giant thingy from later in 3H, thats how she fights.

I'm not sure if anyone from the OG games really annoyed me or rubbed me the wrong way. There were those who I didn't particularly like, but that doesn't mean I disliked them.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m more a fan of the Oreo milkshake myself, I love Oreo milkshakes ❤️
I’ve never heard of a peanut butter milkshake before. Sounds interesting, I should try it.

Usually when I go to the ice cream vendor nearest to me, I'll do a large cup thats half vanilla-peanut butter, and half Oreo. Because why not both?

If you've ever had a slice of peanut butter pie, the milkshake is basically a drinkable version of that. I love 'em both.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Usually when I go to the ice cream vendor nearest to me, I'll do a large cup thats half vanilla-peanut butter, and half Oreo. Because why not both?

If you've ever had a slice of peanut butter pie, the milkshake is basically a drinkable version of that. I love 'em both.

If I didn't need to stay away from dairy and live on a paleo diet, I'd be down for something like that.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But you also take bonus damage from edgelords in return. Gotta be fair.

No, I take bonus damage from horsemen. The reason why is something only a few of you will understand.

Anyway, I cannot take bonus damage from edgelords, because I bench the edgelords. How can the edgelords damage me when they're benched? See, foolproof logic.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A great question indeed.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have not, unfortunately.

I’ve only really had peanut butter crackers and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, because I used to dislike peanut butter actually. But then I had a peanut butter cracker one day, for some reason, and my brain said “this is really good.”

Ya know, it's kinda funny how in the Trails fanbase many oldies including me went "3H is cold steel but actually good" while in the fe fanbase it's exactly the other way around with some people xD

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, I take bonus damage from horsemen. The reason why is something only a few of you will understand.

Black Riders?

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Faramir wished he was benched. Poor guy keeps needing to run around to keep Faye alive.

Then 11-1 happened and he damn near was the one needing to be saved by Faye

st now, Shrimperor said:

Black Riders?

It's a running gag from my LPs, all the way back to the first one.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Alright! Finished Berwick Saga! 

Spoiler

The ending battle was fun. Dissapointed I dont get to have Lynette on the team longer, I like her design. 

That battle was league's easier than the one prior to it. 

Also: 

Spoiler

Derrick is Almuth? Holy shit, I didn't know that!

Edited by lightcosmo

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If I didn't need to stay away from dairy and live on a paleo diet, I'd be down for something like that.

Sorry for any health restrictions you may have. Although I do respect those who, even if it isn't voluntary, are able to diet, and thus live with less of the splendidly delectable edible delights I do so adore and simply cannot resist. Tell me if you need help hunting that bison! Tip based on archaeological evidence- it's highly wasteful, but try making them panic into a stampede off a cliff. It works.

----

I need to fill out a new form to get my Joy-Con repaired, because I let the old one expire a month ago. And, I think I want to eventually get a gaming laptop. A full desktop tower & monitor PC sounds too expensive and too cumbersomely specialized, but I want a dedicated device for some emulator and low-end PC titles that I can't find on Switch or find only less optimized there.

But, I'm spending too much time here, I've done neither of the above two things today. And I have no idea on the fundamentals of what would make for a good gaming laptop. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The ending battle was fun. Dissapointed I dont get to have X on the team longer, I like their design. 

That battle was league's easier than the one prior to it. 

Also: 

Hide contents

Derrick is Almuth? Holy shit, I didn't know that!

You hid spoiler 2 of 2. Please hide spoiler 1 as well...!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sorry for the panic earlier. Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the final map, as well as that character ending. It's my favorite ending of the bunch!