• Veronica: Princess Rising
    • Camilla: Midnight Bloom
    • Edelgard: Hegemon Husk
    • Fomortiis: Demon King
    • Robin: Fell Tactician
    • Chrom: Fate-Defying Duo
    • Ophelia: Starlit Maiden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2023 at 02:59 AM

The A Hero Rises Voting Gauntlet is coming!

vR9Gwkm.jpg

Remember:
The four winners of Round 1 will appear in a summoning event scheduled for the second half of March,
which you can get a free copy by doing 40 summons, up to 4 times!

And the winner of this Voting Gauntlet will be gifted to all players... for a limited time!

Also... for this Voting Gauntlet, you will not get a 1.1x voting boost if your leader is the same character as the Hero
whose army you joined. If you are on Team Veronica, for example, you will not get a higher score by using Veronica during the event.

So... Which army will you support?

Predictors by @DarkAlf:

PREDICTOR A

PREDICTOR B

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fomortiis is my current second-most-wanted unit after Embla, and the other two units I'm missing (Camilla and Veronica) are in the other half of the chart. So I'm going for him.

Camilla fans, do your thing. Veronica fans, uh... good luck.

I'd be perfectly happy for either Summer Edelgard or Veronica to appear on the banner, and so even though she's probably my fourth most-wanted unit here at best, I'll do my community service and go with Camilla.

(I prefer Chrom over Ophelia but not by as big a margin, and I have no preference between Fomortiis and Grima)

Camilla is the unit I want most of these options since I'm in more need of merges for her than any of the other units I need merges on, so I'll be joining her team to start with.

My ideal banner would be Veronica (Atk/Spd Catch 4 fodder), Camilla (merges), Robin (skill duplication), and Ophelia (merges and fodder), though Veronica's unlikely to make it. I'll be cheering for the other three teams from over in Team Camilla.

Fomortiis is okay since I still need merges for him. I wouldn't mind Chrom being on the banner as long as he finally decides to show up with an Atk Asset so that I don't have to spend Trait Fruits on him. It's always painful when you pull 11 copies of a unit and are still missing the Asset you're looking for. Neither Edelgard has anything I need, though Harmonized Edelgard's Assault Troop is at least nice to have for novelty builds.

I can't explain why, but I'm legitimately not excited for any of these choices, even though everyone except Fallen Edelgard is a good option to go with.

I guess I'll go with either Chrom and Veronica and call it a day.

Well the only 2 I have are the Edelgards so anyone other then them would be good.  I will go with Camilla since F!Edelgard is the one I want the least.  Honestly nobody here I have to have so I just want the banner and winner to be anything but Edelgard, though I feel that the chances of that happening are 0.

As much as I'd like a Rearmed hero to be supported, I have to side with Camilla for the sole purpose of making sure Hegemon doesn't win.
My overall "meh she exists" towards Camilla overrides my detestment of Hegemon, who would have guessed it?

I'm really not too fussed about this gauntlet. The only one of these characters I REALLY want to lose right away is Edelgard: Hegemon Husk. I guess I'll start off on Chrom's team since he's by far my favorite character of this bunch, but I might do something I never thought I'd do and side with Camilla, just to get Husk outta here.

The units I want the most are Veronica and Formotiis, but I would like Arcane Robin more than Summer Edelgard, so I'm joining up on Team Veronica.

I think I'll stick with SV!Edelgard since I don't know how much of a fight Veronica will put up. I did consider joining Ophelia for the fodder but the last time I pulled specifically for skills, I never actually inherited the skills I pulled for onto the unit I wanted to build. I do hope she wins in her matchup since I do plan on pulling for her eventually.

I still don't know who I'm picking, besides being firmly "anyone but Fallen Edelgard". I suppose I'll probably pick one of the three I don't have (Fomortiis, Ophelia or Veronica) and hope that at least one of them makes it onto the banner.

Oh, and according to the same leak that the supposed Spring TT banner lineup came from [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Fallen Edelgard will be on that Heroes with Ideal Skills banner (alongside Priam and FE4 Arthur) that we're getting in less than two days.

So once again, I thank everyone who voted for F!Edelgard (either earnestly or for troll reasons, I don't give a shit either way) for literally nothing.

Wow, Summer Edelgard's team has a smaller first hour point total than I thought. She and Veronica are a lot closer in point total for being 1st and 8th place.

Did everyone join Ninja Camilla to stop Fallen Edelgard from winning or what???

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Did everyone join Ninja Camilla to stop Fallen Edelgard from winning or what???

And even then she's got a decently big backing, potentially around a 1/3 chance of winning the round is concerning.

9 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

And even then she's got a decently big backing, potentially around a 1/3 chance of winning the round is concerning.

I ... legitimately don't understand why Edelgard fans would pick Fallen Edelgard over Summer Edelgard here to begin with??? Please help

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I ... legitimately don't understand why Edelgard fans would pick Fallen Edelgard over Summer Edelgard here to begin with??? Please help

Your first mistake was assuming Edelgard fans are the ones voting for Fallen Edelgard to begin with. Even with her immense popularity I find it unlikely that her fans alone would manage to get a version of her to first place and also carry the fallen version into the gauntlet.

If anything (and I hate to make this argument because I dislike it when the same argument is used against the likes of Gullveig etc.) I suspect the likely culprits could be the ones trying to make people furious for the kicks (trolls) in a joint effort with very casual level players who don't follow the fandom/community at all and are simply mistaken about Hegemon Edelgard actual strenght an utility because they happend to be wrecked by her in the past (she is a big NOOB-STOMPER unit).

My ideal banner would probably be Camilla (because I don't have her), Fomortiis, and no preference out of the other pairs. On one hand, I think I personally prefer Chrom more than rearmed Ophelia, but I think I would get more use out of rearmed Ophelia because I don't tend to use colored bow units. Then, for Summer Edelgard and Veronica, I have no preference. This is going to be a red heavy banner though 😞

I joined Camilla's army because I want her to get into the final four and she's the only one I don't have.

For anyone curious about army sizes, the hour 1 results were:

• S!Edelgard 5.1m vs Veronica 3.2m
  • Camilla 5.0m vs F!Edelgard 2.3m
  • Fomortiis 5.2m vs Robin 3.7m
  • Chrom 3.2m vs Ophelia 3.5m

Chrom vs Ophelia looks like the biggest toss-up, but nothing is guaranteed.

Wow, 3 of the 4 battles are currently in same at once. The most terrifying thing for me is the fact that F!Edelgard has a legitimate chance at winning.

5 minutes ago, DarkSage861 said:

I'm shocked Ophelia is in a Gauntlet period so she gets my vote

That's what happens when you're a rearmed hero with REALLY good fodder.