Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Right. So from what I've gathered the problem seems to be that FEH just randomly decided to shut itself down for older phones. Its no glitch. Nothing that they'll fix, nothing I can do aside spend a lot of money for a new phone just so I can play a free mobile game.

And so my Feh adventure comes to a very sudden and random end. I'm honestly quite surprised Its not treated as a bigger deal. 

If you're on Android, they announced this a few weeks back.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

If you're on Android, they announced this a few weeks back.

Perhaps on twitter but ''upgrade or lose access to the game and all you build, you pleb'' seems to be something they'd need to put on a big banner when you start up the game. Because I assume most people don't actually follow FEH on twitter. I certainly don't. 

Even now the app store doesn't explicitly say that the game isn't compatible anymore. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

16 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Perhaps on twitter but ''upgrade or lose access to the game and all you build, you pleb'' seems to be something they'd need to put on a big banner when you start up the game. Because I assume most people don't actually follow FEH on twitter. I certainly don't. 

Even now the app store doesn't explicitly say that the game isn't compatible anymore. 

It was literally in the "What's in store for the next version update". You know, that pop up that pops up inside the game and shows you the notifications from the notifications board when you start up the game.

You know...I just realized it (3hrs ago), but...the way that the images for Resonant Battles' focus games are positioned makes it so that Alfonse and Sharena are stabbing Micaiah (according to the image on the news article on SF's front page. Not sure about other versions.)

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

You know...I just realized it (3hrs ago), but...the way that the images for Resonant Battles' focus games are positioned makes it so that Alfonse and Sharena are stabbing Micaiah (according to the image on the news article on SF's front page. Not sure about other versions.)

The image in the mode itself, there is a bigger gap between Sharena's spear and Micaiah's throat.

In that art on SF's front page, Micaiah is dead.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Just had a random thought about this years cyl if they are ever going to go with duo heroes for a cyl this year would probably be it. Why you might ask because three houses offers a pair up partner no one would object to that much pre-timeskip/post timeskip of the same charcter (i.e academy and war arc lysethia). It would be a little weird but if they want to turn up the power dial for the cyl units making them duo heroes would probably be the least power creep way to do it.

6 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Is no one going to talk about how pathetically cringe the new FEH Pass banner at the top of the announcements is?

Most players do not care as long as it is not intrusive like the FEH Pass quest thing.

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Is no one going to talk about how pathetically cringe the new FEH Pass banner at the top of the announcements is?

No, because I’m part of the problem. It did give me a slight chuckle though.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, because I’m part of the problem. It did give me a slight chuckle though.

I'm not even talking about the pass itself. Ultimately, in a game defined by pay to win lootboxes, the pass isn't even the biggest problem. Ultimately, every single person who has spent any money on orbs, myself included, is part of the problem.

Just the cringe, kind of funny way they're advertising it. Makes me wonder if the pass isn't selling well.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Here's hoping Brave Edelgard is an armored tome. I'd love a non-seasonal ranged armor.

That would be really cool as we don't have many options in that class. If they go that route however, I would like to have a BST boost for Cavs, Filers and Armored tomes as they lack stats compared to other similar units. Another idea I had was having her be a sword armor with the Sword of Seiros that she weilds as an enemy. Regardless, she is going to be +10. Please have DLC hair and promotion outfit. 

Edited by SuperNova125

A red tome would be great, yeah. Prevents the red CYL unit from being a sword for the fourth time in a row. Admittedly every blue one has been a lance unit too, but that at least is mitigated by the relative rarity of lance units, and the fact that the move types have at least been more diverse.

Red: Sword cavalry, sword infantry, sword infantry
Blue: Lance infantry, lance armour, lance cavalry
Green: Axe infantry, axe armour, tome flier
Grey: Bow cavalry, staff cavalry, staff flier

I think I see Brave Edelgard color wise being: Red, or colorless. I doubt they are going to make her green yet again and I think her next most likely color is red. I see her more likely to be a sword or bow unit than a lance unit if she is using a physical weapon. Colorless is second in case they decide to make a staff unit on this banner like the last two cyls. I can see staff Lysethia too and that might be more likely but I can see them going for staff Edelgard too. I also kind of want her to be not armored simply to diffrentate her from Legendary Edelgard. It would hard to make an armored unit of Edelgard better or even close to her Legend version.

To be more cyncial they are probably making her red the color as the red pool has issues and since she got the most votes I can see them making it slightly harder to get her.

3 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

To be more cyncial they are probably making her red the color as the red pool has issues and since she got the most votes I can see them making it slightly harder to get her.

For her debut Focus, her color has no influence on hard it is to get her. The only time color has an influence on a Focus unit is if there are multiple Focus units of the same color.

I do not think anyone is going to try to get a unit if they are not a Focus unit, so her being harder to get off Focus does not matter in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

For her debut Focus, her color has no influence on hard it is to get her. The only time color has an influence on a Focus unit is if there are multiple Focus units of the same color.

I do not think anyone is going to try to get a unit if they are not a Focus unit, so her being harder to get off Focus does not matter in my opinion.

I am not the greatest with focus/Unfocus math but I know red has a lot units in it and as such there is a lot of pity break units in the cyl pool if no changes are made.  It still at the end of the day luck based on who you get and having more units in a color has to take effect somewhere.

If you're opening all orbs then the colour doesn't matter and all the focus heroes have the same chance of showing up. However, if you're sniping a given colour, then the colour absolutely does matter. This happens because the absolute odds of the focus unit is diluted by the relative chance of an orb of that colour showing up.

For example, say there's a 30% chance of any given orb being red and 20% chance of it being green. Sniping red you therefore have a 0.75 / 30% = 2.5% chance of the red focus unit. Do the same maths with green and you get 0.75 / 20% = 3.75%.

22 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

I am not the greatest with focus/Unfocus math but I know red has a lot units in it and as such there is a lot of pity break units in the cyl pool if no changes are made.  It still at the end of the day luck based on who you get and having more units in a color has to take effect somewhere.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

If you're opening all orbs then the colour doesn't matter and all the focus heroes have the same chance of showing up. However, if you're sniping a given colour, then the colour absolutely does matter. This happens because the absolute odds of the focus unit is diluted by the relative chance of an orb of that colour showing up.

For example, say there's a 30% chance of any given orb being red and 20% chance of it being green. Sniping red you therefore have a 0.75 / 30% = 2.5% chance of the red focus unit. Do the same maths with green and you get 0.75 / 20% = 3.75%.

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Hm... I wonder when the majority of summons world-wide happen?

I imagine there'd be a surge of them during a banner release, but after that?

Obviously it's not really possible for one of us to keep track of that without an absolutely massive amount of support... but it is something interesting to think about...