Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

24 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I wasn't expecting to found some one that likes World Witches around here... I mean, I feel a bit weird talking about it because... you know, even with it's interesting world building is evident some people arrive there for the butt shots include myself.

And Sanya Litvyak is my favorite Witch too :D

I'm there mostly for cute girls doing cute things. I suppose also WWII-era weaponry.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

It's what I'm doing since they introduced the forge, only doing upgrades between TTs if 150 coins remain. Also with so many upgraded seals, it's not so tempting anymore. 

Vantage wouldn't be high priority for me (Lon'qu is haunting me), but Desperation, an offensive A-Slot skill, or a good movement skill (Armor March, ER, WoM) would be welcome. 

I'd love to see Armor March for sure. I wouldn't need to pair my BBow H Jakob with my -atk Amelia if I wanted the movement anymore. Desperation or Vantage seem pretty likely to be next in line, since we got QR. I kind of hope we don't see the better offensive A slot skills as seals any time soon. As amazing as memes like Fury 9 Eldigan could be, doubling up on the good A slot skills would be pretty hellish in arena to say the least. Even the lesser blow skills like Warding or Armor Blow could turn out to be a little much with the right setups.

Just for curiosity, how many orbs would be necessary to pull 11 copies of a 5* unit in a banner? I mean, it’s not like if I were going to try it (I’m F2P), but I’d like to know how much whales put into the game (more in orbs than in money, as F2P orbs apply for them too)

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'd love to see Armor March for sure. I wouldn't need to pair my BBow H Jakob with my -atk Amelia if I wanted the movement anymore. Desperation or Vantage seem pretty likely to be next in line, since we got QR. I kind of hope we don't see the better offensive A slot skills as seals any time soon. As amazing as memes like Fury 9 Eldigan could be, doubling up on the good A slot skills would be pretty hellish in arena to say the least. Even the lesser blow skills like Warding or Armor Blow could turn out to be a little much with the right setups.

Well, no need to start with the strongest skills. Defiant SPD/ATK would make Nino less dependent on buffers for example. TA would be cool since you could combine it with DC, Fury etc, but not too OP since it doesn't stack on itself (I guess). TA wouldn't boost defense arena teams like some other combinations would (Vantage/Desperation on DC Ayra). DC would be very nice, but Darting Blow or double stat skills are more realistic though. 

12 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Just for curiosity, how many orbs would be necessary to pull 11 copies of a 5* unit in a banner? I mean, it’s not like if I were going to try it (I’m F2P), but I’d like to know how much whales put into the game (more in orbs than in money, as F2P orbs apply for them too)

Using Myrrh:

n8i7oon.png

Edited by Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Well, no need to start with the strongest skills. Defiant SPD/ATK would make Nino less dependent on buffers for example. TA would be cool since you could combine it with DC, Fury etc, but not too OP since it doesn't stack on itself (I guess). TA wouldn't boost defense arena teams like some other combinations would (Vantage/Desperation on DC Ayra). DC would be very nice, but Darting Blow or double stat skills are more realistic though. 

I wouldn't mind getting the Defiant skills to make some fun builds with those. Especially Desperation blade mages like you say. Granted it'd be a bit funny after we just watched them get outclassed by the Brazen skills recently, so they dump them on us as seals to still give them more purpose.

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

That’s supposing full pulls, is it possible to know while snipping? 

Btw, wow, 980 orbs is big words O.o

I was only pulling green orbs there, so it was sniping! 

It would be SO MUCH MORE if I was pulling all haha.

45 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Assuming no characters drop to 4-star rarity from the current banner, there is a 1 in 18.9 chance of pulling Myrrh from any green orb at base rates. There is a 1 in 1.54 chance of not having a green orb at all in a summoning session at base rates.

By a naive calculation, it would average less than (less than because actual chances are higher than base rates) 320 pulls total or 1,600 orbs, which is about 850 USD. This is so depressing. (If I could spend only $500 for this, I would be so happy.)

For Eirika, there is a 1 in 30.4 chance of pulling Eirika from a red orb at base rates and a 1 in 1.19 chance of not having a red orb. That's an upper bound of 400 pulls total, 1,990 orbs, or 1,070 USD.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Wow, that’s depressing. Do really people invest that amount of money in a game? o.O

Yes. Yes they do.

You're talking to someone who pulled for 16 copies of Ninian from a 6-character banner.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes. Yes they do.

You're talking to someone who pulled for 16 copies of Ninian from a 6-character banner.

Well, if you enjoy the game, then that money has been well invested. 

Was that banner harder due to the number of focus characters? 

Was that banner harder due to the number of focus characters? 

According to my spreadsheet, my first and last Ninians from that banner were 985 pulls apart from each other (though I did pull other colors at the beginning).

In comparison to Myrrh's 1 in 19 and Eirika's 1 in 30 chances within their colors, Ninian had a 1 in 48 chance when pulling blue on that banner.

Wow. Tier 19 is my place (I can hear BK in the background) then. I don’t think it is possible for me to compete to that, at least for now. (It’s logical, you know, that’s one of the points of investing money I think)

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow. Tier 19 is my place (I can hear BK in the background) then. I don’t think it is possible for me to compete to that, at least for now. (It’s logical, you know, that’s one of the points of investing money I think)

Tier 16 is my comfy zone. 

1 hour ago, Reiska said:

I mean Canas is the most popular FE7 character not currently in the game, so.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If they wanted to make an FE7 banner without any returning units, then going off the most popular FE7 units not yet in, that's about as good as it could get right now. And the more banners they make, the more they'll keep running out of popular units who haven't shown up on one yet.

Of course, popular character reruns are also a limited resource. Like, say we get another FE8 banner with Ephraim at some point, and the now most popular remaining characters. After that, what next?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Of course, popular character reruns are also a limited resource. Like, say we get another FE8 banner with Ephraim at some point, and the now most popular remaining characters. After that, what next?

Spinoffs and collaborations. 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm there mostly for cute girls doing cute things. I suppose also WWII-era weaponry.

Oh yeah, the Weapons and the War Story references are cool.

Also Sanya has the best weapon, she is so freaking strong to carry that thing without sweating xD

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

An Ephraim of every color and every weapon. Hone Ephraim. Ephraim-effective weapons. Ephraimbreaker. Ephraim's Shield.

That’s fine so long as Duessel, with an entirely anti-Ephraim kit, is introduced at the same time. A CYL-esque, and also anti-Ephraim, Innes wouldn’t hurt either.

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Also Sanya has the best weapon, she is so freaking strong to carry that thing without sweating xD

I'm a bit biased towards snipers, so Lynne's anti-tank sniper rifle takes that title for me. So Sanya has to settle for second there, unfortunately. Though, again, Heidemarie's rifle (which is intended to be mounted on a plane) also provides stiff competition because Alter's 1/7 figure of Heidemarie includes a gorgeous scale model of the gun. (It's so pretty. I was so afraid of breaking the sights off while assembling it.)

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

That’s fine so long as Duessel, with an entirely anti-Ephraim kit, is introduced at the same time. A CYL-esque, and also anti-Ephraim, Innes wouldn’t hurt either.

But of course. Duessel has to come to reclaim the Garm staff that Ephraim stole after discarding the accidentally broken axe head off the side of the road. He will have his Beatstick that deals effective damage against heroes named "Ephraim" and negates their buffs as well as Ephraimbreaker that guarantees a follow-up attack and prevents Ephraim from doing so. The refinement on Beatstick will add another stack of preventing Ephraim from performing a follow-up attack to negate refined Siegmund's effect.

For what it's worth, this simulator seems great for simulating snipes (including multi-unit snipes) and tracking the pulls in general including their natures. I selected snipe, ticked Myrrh and clicked Snipe eleven times and it spat this out:

image.thumb.png.84e17965cb352b22cb7ff057a67fcab0.png

Plus some handy metrics:

Statistics
Total Heroes Summoned343
5★ Heroes Summoned27
5★ Focus Heroes Summoned13
5★ Heroes Percentage7.9%
Orbs Used1624
Money Spent$865.59
Orbs per 5★ Hero60.1
Money spent per 5★ Hero$32.06

EDIT: Summon simulators have a way of depressing me though with results I'd probably never get ingame. I just simmed my own sniping plans for one Myrrh and one Eirika and they arrived within eight pulls. One's -atk and the other -spd of course...
Edited by Humanoid

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

For what it's worth, this simulator seems great for simulating snipes (including multi-unit snipes) and tracking the pulls in general including their natures. I selected snipe, ticked Myrrh and clicked Snipe eleven times and it spat this out:

image.thumb.png.84e17965cb352b22cb7ff057a67fcab0.png

Plus some handy metrics:

Statistics
Total Heroes Summoned343
5★ Heroes Summoned27
5★ Focus Heroes Summoned13
5★ Heroes Percentage7.9%
Orbs Used1624
Money Spent$865.59
Orbs per 5★ Hero60.1
Money spent per 5★ Hero$32.06

How many bartres though