Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

33 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Apparently there's some problems with GC?

Will we be getting the story next round? I'm so used to them not having any that i forgot it was a thing now.

I think the the missing dialogue will be added when the next update for the Legendary banner comes in in less than a day.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

just a question, because i'm doing things differently. we get lances every new Session right? This is session 1 of GC, then we switch, then we switch again? 
(I'm trying to sit on all my lances, and see if i can get to tier 25 that way :) ). so i need to know if i can start doing this now or i have to wait until Day 3?

27 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

just a question, because i'm doing things differently. we get lances every new Session right? This is session 1 of GC, then we switch, then we switch again? 
(I'm trying to sit on all my lances, and see if i can get to tier 25 that way :) ). so i need to know if i can start doing this now or i have to wait until Day 3?

Yes, we get new Lances during every session via quests. We also get Lances on certain level ups.

If you want to use up your Lances efficiently, you can aim for the lower edges of whatever reward tier you can achieve in Rank in Army. For example, I can usually reach the top 10 or 20 in my army, so I generally aim for ranking at around rank 7/8 or rank 17/18. It does not really make sense for me to aim for rank 4/5 or 10/11 in my army since I get the same amount of rewards as ranking a bit lower, so I might as well save any extra Lances left over for the next session. During the third session though, I just blow all my Lances away as soon as possible since there is no point in saving Lances then.

Edited by XRay

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yes, we get new Lances during every session via quests. We also get Lances on certain level ups.

If you want to use up your Lances efficiently, you can aim for the lower edges of whatever reward tier you can achieve in Rank in Army. For example, I can usually reach the top 10 or 20 in my army, so I generally aim for ranking at around rank 7/8 or rank 17/18. It does not really make sense for me to aim for rank 4/5 or 10/11 in my army since I get the same amount of rewards as ranking a bit lower, so I might as well save any extra Lances left over for the next session. During the third session though, I just blow all my Lances away as soon as possible since there is no point in saving Lances then.

right. that one i knew - (like they don't carry over). 
that's a good idea. :) thanks. :)
this time what i've been doing was waiting for my lances to regenerate then blow them, wait and go again, and hten in the last session, just make sure i can get everything.

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

right. that one i knew - (like they don't carry over). 
that's a good idea. :) thanks. :)
this time what i've been doing was waiting for my lances to regenerate then blow them, wait and go again, and hten in the last session, just make sure i can get everything.

What I've been doing since the beginning of GC is use all the lances in the morning, then all the lances 8 hours later (when all refill), and then play one more time before going to sleep.  I save all the lances of quests and rank up till the last round and spend them all in the final rounds. Always in Lunatic because it's less frustrating. I've achieved rank 25 all the GCs. 

14 minutes ago, Rhein said:

What I've been doing since the beginning of GC is use all the lances in the morning, then all the lances 8 hours later (when all refill), and then play one more time before going to sleep.  I save all the lances of quests and rank up till the last round and spend them all in the final rounds. Always in Lunatic because it's less frustrating. I've achieved rank 25 all the GCs. 

:) that's exactly what i was doing. I woke up and i had 8 lances so i used it in lunatic,, (I just need 2 more lances to fill up, then i can do that). then i'll use one lance and do it again. so i am glad to hear that my plan makes sense :) 

Hey, uh

They actually acknowledged natures (officially called assets and flaws now) in an update

EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems to be in relation to REALLY wanting us to merge our heroes.

Edited by Sunwoo

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, uh

They actually acknowledged natures (officially called assets and flaws now) in an update

EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems to be in relation to REALLY wanting us to merge our heroes.

Can you explain this? Where can i find they talking this?

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Can you explain this? Where can i find they talking this?

There's an explanation in the notifications board.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, uh

From what I understand, at least 1 merge completely removes the flaw. Not quite sure about superbanes but at least having two -Atk L!Lyns in a row doesn't feel so bad if you can fix that -Atk (especially since she is +Spd).

Also of course the merge changes get announced just after I finally foddered my -Spd Lewyn for Special Spiral. I could have fixed that bane now...although I would have to wait until February either way..

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

From what I understand, at least 1 merge completely removes the flaw. Not quite sure about superbanes but at least having two -Atk L!Lyns in a row doesn't feel so bad if you can fix that -Atk (especially since she is +Spd).

Also of course the merge changes get announced just after I finally foddered my -Spd Lewyn for Special Spiral. I could have fixed that bane now...although I would have to wait until February either way..

I wish that we didn't have to merge them to fix the banes, though. I am not someone who likes merging my units. Partly because if I have a merged 5-star who's not +10 I will feel my OCD kicking in, and partly because it makes the challenges too easy.

Oh well.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I wish that we didn't have to merge them to fix the banes, though. I am not someone who likes merging my units. Partly because if I have a merged 5-star who's not +10 I will feel my OCD kicking in, and partly because it makes the challenges too easy.

Oh well.

Same I don't like merging. But fixing the bane for just 1 merge is a good compromise I guess so I don't mind. I'm not gonna +10 anyway, but if I get a dupe 5 star that's already hard to summon and merging that completely fixes the bane, then I don't mind too much. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Same I don't like merging. But fixing the bane for just 1 merge is a good compromise I guess so I don't mind. I'm not gonna +10 anyway, but if I get a dupe 5 star that's already hard to summon and merging that completely fixes the bane, then I don't mind too much. 

On the one hand, that makes sense.

On the other hand, I've only ever summoned one normal Ike (who is -atk at that) in the entirely of the game's lifespan despite actively going for him on all his banners. So I guess getting that second copy isn't even a guaranteed thing.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

On the one hand, that makes sense.

On the other hand, I've only ever summoned one normal Ike (who is -atk at that) in the entirely of the game's lifespan despite actively going for him on all his banners. So I guess getting that second copy isn't even a guaranteed thing.

Yeah it's down to luck and if you'd rather use a theoretical 2nd copy for either a Flaw fix or fodder (like say, Aether or some other rare 5* exclusive skill like Special Spiral). For now, Atk+3 (or the equivalent) Sacred Seals can still work in some situations I guess.

Also @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep Tailtiu refine! I'd rather it be named Tailtiu's Thoron though (still weird we have no Thoron+). She better have Wrath dangit.

....or maybe Special Spiral.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah it's down to luck and if you'd rather use a theoretical 2nd copy for either a Flaw fix or fodder (like say, Aether or some other rare 5* exclusive skill like Special Spiral). For now, Atk+3 (or the equivalent) Sacred Seals can still work in some situations I guess.

Also @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep Tailtiu refine! I'd rather it be named Tailtiu's Thoron though (still weird we have no Thoron+). She better have Wrath dangit.

....or maybe Special Spiral.

ooooo

and i have a good nature Tailitu!... 
gimme gimme!

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Not quite sure about superbanes…

You get +4 in that stat, and it says so in the newspost very clearly.

Tailtiu’s Totally not Thoron must have Wrath. Or Special Spiral, I can live with that. Otherwise, I’m going to be very disappointed.

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

How hard was it to just call them boons and banes? 

Fates is not canon. Awakening is still canon.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Tailtiu’s Totally not Thoron must have Wrath. Or Special Spiral, I can live with that. Otherwise, I’m going to be very disappointed.

Wrath is probably better now that I think about it, since ranged units can't have them normally.

....so now begins the dream of Wrath (tome) + Special Spiral Tailtius!

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If the refine affects are from the datamine a week ago, it won't be either. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/77301017 if you want more info. 

Spoiler

Number 2 is most likely Julia, Number 3 is most likely Deirdrie. Bottom one is most likely for next month's Mythic hero.