41 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I had the same issue this week too. Ended up spending well over $100 between the two banners. The Ike banner gave me a garbage Caeda to ruin my pity chance, and now I'm back up to 4% on it. 

It's a terrible feeling to spend for the 40$ pack and get nothing. I'm kind of ashamed that I fell into that trap and spent more. Definitely no more 40$ packs again. The $13 pack once a month or so is better on the wallet and sanity b

Exactly! Funny thing is when I got my ikes I told myself gonna call it quits for now and then came the hero fest banner ☺ and my spending spree continued.

But lets face it, how many units do you need, right now I have marth, alm and roy and none of them really matters to me as I have got Ike! And tomorrow there will be Xander, at least a 3* one, good candidate for UP.

Which means to me there should be less incentive to spend more on pulls once you get a decent roster.

Gonna pull from the mages banner, though - the female mages ☺. I have only got Linde and would really like to get them all. Wonder how that will work out.

Edited by Jedrus Lilac

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie. My first summon from that Hero Fest banner was a Hector and I bursted out laughing. I was expecting at least 80 orbs to get at least a five star.

It only got better when I got Cherche so Hector can get Pivot.

And then it got even better when he was -SPD. (Though he was +HP)

When I first pulled the fest banner with 9 orbs i didnt get anything. saved up for 20 orbs and got Azura! She's -Atk/+Res though... still hoping for the others if I get enough orbs in time.

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

It's a terrible feeling to spend for the 40$ pack and get nothing. I'm kind of ashamed that I fell into that trap and spent more. Definitely no more 40$ packs again. The $13 pack once a month or so is better on the wallet and sanity b

I'm still un-paid but I sure have been feeling the call with this banner. But I get the feeling with my luck I'd spend $40 and get nothing while feeling terrible. (Since after all, $40 is the same cost as I could have used to buy Echos when it comes out) All I really want is Azura, even over Hector, just so I have a usable dancer. IS sure knew exactly what they were doing with this banner placement to squeeze people dry of F2P orbs.

9 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well shadowofchaos might not have gotten Azura but I somehow managed to! And she came with one of her sisters. Hello Hinoka #2 with a worse nature. 

IMG_0915.thumb.PNG.e7fcda3d167be9eedef011978f954b2b.PNG

Azura is +spd/-atk. I hope this doesn't become my new 5* trend. The Ike I got a few days ago was the same...

On a different note I am like seven different kinds of done with Palla and Sophia. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

7 hours ago, Otorio said:
  Hide contents

5906faf42c268_IMG_00361.thumb.PNG.160f44b4facb8a449ac4da8a96cc3c56.PNG

So just like I predicted, my third -Atk Hector has appeared. Not complaining, but.... here's hoping this doesn't become a trend.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Got 9 orbs today

So I could pull blues to get Azura

Here's the results

Hide contents

3 words 

Hide contents

I got fricking trash >:[

Hide contents

1st orb was my third Female Corrin..... hip hop hooray!

Hide contents

2nd Blue orb

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-05-01-07-37-54.thumb.png.021689e9e95c3ecc38daefd270b622e0.png

2 Words

Hide contents

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know @GuiltyLove was gonna pull so she should see that I tested the waters.

Also, @shadowofchaos, I used lake water so you can see its effectiveness.

What was her nature?

14 minutes ago, Chelone said:

When I first pulled the fest banner with 9 orbs i didnt get anything. saved up for 20 orbs and got Azura! She's -Atk/+Res though... still hoping for the others if I get enough orbs in time.

I see the curse of - Atk has spread.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm still un-paid but I sure have been feeling the call with this banner. But I get the feeling with my luck I'd spend $40 and get nothing while feeling terrible. (Since after all, $40 is the same cost as I could have used to buy Echos when it comes out) All I really want is Azura, even over Hector, just so I have a usable dancer. IS sure knew exactly what they were doing with this banner placement to squeeze people dry of F2P orbs.

Olivia makes a pretty good Red Azura after inheritance---being red hurts her, given that's the sword-lord spam color, but if you have lots of good greens and blues she can carry a Ruby Sword for greens while your other units deal with other stuff.

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Mine was +Spd -HP >:]

The curse of the queen has not yet spread to me! Booyah!

Oh cool, I'm a Queen, now? 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh cool, I'm a Queen, now? 

She's a doctor

She's a mother

And she owns the most -Atk units on the whole forum

Her name?

Rezzy! The Queen of -Atk!

So yeah I'd say so

My wallets been saved. 

While I was hoping for some one other than Takumi since I already have one this is fine though annoyed he's the same nature as the Takumi I already have (-HP/+RES) but I'll be happy to have my first merge. Finally got a 4* Eirika which is one unit I've wanted for a while, while her nature of (+HP/-SPD) isn't that great it could still be worse, it also allows me to finally stop using Roy which I outfitted to be a poor mans Eirika when I eventually get her to 5*. Other 2 are fine, just skill fodder and Serra is Serra. 

IMG_1083.PNG

Edited by Galactaray

Since my last post, I made a fourth pull from World of Radiance which gave me one 4* (Lukas) and four 3* (Matthew, Saizo, Cherche, Hinata). In other words, nothing special as all of them were duplicates.

Once Hero Fest dropped, I tried pulling a few greens for Hector as well as a blue and ended up with one 4* (Barst) and three 3* (Cecilia, Beruka, Robin).

I made a full pull from Hero Fest after gathering enough orbs from the May quests and the results were much more interesting.

Spoiler

IMG_0308.thumb.PNG.dafe8fb1a1a7eaa21ad23f6be72ce1ff.PNG

3* Robin, 4* Azama (+HP, -Res), 5* Tharja (+HP, -Res; new), 3* Florina, 5* Hawkeye (+Atk, -HP)

Comments

Spoiler

So yeah, this is my first time getting multiple 5* in one pull since getting double Kleins from Sibling Bonds. I think the gacha is trying to tell me to go team Tharja in the gauntlet, but I'll stick with Leo until he probably loses again. I'm just happy to have a 5* mage other than Nino now. As for Hawkeye, while I'm slightly tempted to sack him for Death Blow I'll keep him around and see what I can do to make him viable. Getting Azama as a 4*  for the first time is also quite nice. 

On one last side note, I pulled Robin before I pulled Tharja. Make of that what you will.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

>henry

>serra

:Sara:

Neutral Nowi though! And the game was kind enough to provide Our Boy as TA3 fodder

Also another Catria :))))):3:

Neutral Nowi is pretty legit! Fury gives all her stats a Boon, and you can also hand her an HP+3 seal for maximum longevity!

And you even got some Luna fodder for Catria XD

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Neutral Nowi is pretty legit! Fury gives all her stats a Boon, and you can also hand her an HP+3 seal for maximum longevity!

And you even got some Luna fodder for Catria XD

Hm true! I don't have a Hinata though . I might just give Nowi TA3

rude

Frederick will forever be Luna fodder

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Frederick will forever be Luna fodder

Better hope Ana doesn't see this

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hm true! I don't have a Hinata though . I might just give Nowi TA3

Yeah that always works. This also seems to be your first Nowi! I got my first Nowi not too long ago as well.

She's a dream machine

Ready to make some Korean Fried Ike with your brand new dragon? ;)

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah that always works. This also seems to be your first Nowi! I got my first Nowi not too long ago as well.

She's a dream machine

Yeeeeeep. I got my chili oils and sauces right next to me ;)

human hearts have 650 calories so it's not enough for a full meal though

What should I do with Henry? He seems kinda useless...

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She's a dream machine

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's Henry's job to be useless. Give him TA3, keep his tome, and guard. And watch as he makes everyone around him useless as well. (No special vs a dude with that kind of mixed bulk and TA3 = everyone cries)

Just now, DehNutCase said:

It's Henry's job to be useless. Give him TA3, keep his tome, and guard. And watch as he makes everyone around him useless as well. (No special vs a dude with that kind of mixed bulk and TA3 = everyone cries)

I would rather sacrifice him to someone than put all that investment in him :P

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I would rather sacrifice him to someone than put all that investment in him :P

Give Ignis to spring Camilla!

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

You clearly do not understand the point of units like Henry and Azama. 

> : (

I don't like them that much in the first place :P

> : (

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Give Ignis to spring Camilla!

Hmm, but I just gave Bonfire to her D: