I should write the next couple of pulls down before I forget. I wanted to keep most orbs for Myrrh, but as always, impatient as ever, I wanted to continue a bit on the hero fest until i get my next 5*, while sniping for a second copy of Nailah (I agree, I was too greedy), so I sniped, got a lot of Shigures suddenly (barely existed not too long ago, and now I get him en masse, fine with me, tho I could have spared Minerva if this happened sooner) and "unfortunately", on a blueless circle, I got Tibarn. So I didn't get what I wanted, tho not a terrible consolation. Now, even if it's too late, I'll save all my orbs for Myrrh, maybe getting no copy of her, but hey, there is only me to blame, ha.

Also got Nephenee on her daily as a free pull and the B!Ephraim from my last post. Still holding strong on the numbers, but also a noteworthy jump in quality these past months. Already curious to see the full list of summons at the end of the year.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 88

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My free summon was Xander.

+def -HP is far more acceptable than +def -atk from last year.

I hate you. Why couldn't this have been me?

Nothing in the 3 colorless and 1 red in the pool I had. I didn't pull the one green, but between the 3 S!Elincias and B!Ephraim that cockblocked me from L!Lyn on that Legendary Banner last year, I really wasn't interested.

CYL2, The Legendary Banner (Blue only) and CC for Serra on this Festival Banner. All those banners after the 200 I wasted on the Sothis banner really has me in a bind right now.

4* Ogma from the daily banner. Then decided to YOLO the departing Hero Fest because there's nothing better for me to spend my orbs on for the remainder of the month and the number of orbs I'd need farm for a full circle was conveniently eight, the exact amount I'd get for finishing the Book 3 Chain Challenges. I figure I'll go on until I break my 9% pity rate, though I realise that might take a while given the unpleasant experiences of some people on the Mythic banner just gone. Well...

4* Effie
5* Veronica +Res -Spd
5* Leif +Spd -HP

3* Klein
4* L'Arachel

Yes, that's my second off-focus Veronica of this banner. Dunno what I'll do with her as a third merge for her is less valuable than the second one was, giving only a point of HP and a point of Res, neither of which would meaningfully improve her performance. Then again, maybe I should just go all-out and make her my eventual +10 healer, because my only other merged horse healer is Nanna who is +1.

Leif on the other hand has an identical nature to my existing one, who was a free summon some time ago. I never use him - hell, he still only has his base kit - but then he also has absolutely no worthwhile inheritance value, so merge it is.

So that was Hero Fest, a banner with a 62.5% chance of summoning a focus unit, three of which I really, really wanted and one who'd have been handy. I ended it with a total of five 5-star units, only one of which was a focus unit in Nailah. For a 110 orb expenditure it quite good in terms of quantity, seven full circles means 22 orbs per 5-star at a 14.3% 5-star rate, but it's a bit disappointing to get only the one new toy when all four focus options would have given me good additional options in my barracks. Oh well, I'm sure they'll roll around again in time.

Meanwhile, I'm back down to zero orbs with the free pulls still remaining on both Summer banner reruns plus today's dancer banner re-run. I don't intend to farm up any more orbs, but I'll wait until I have enough for a full round just in case some freakish colour generation happens. The plan will be to open all blues on the Nohrian summer banner, though I may be tempted into greens as well due to the dual focus 5* rate. Then a full round on both of the other banners because why not.

Edited by Humanoid

Sadly no free Elincia, I like her art the most.

Proceeded to try and finish the Hero Fest rate in the hunt for Nailah.

Got Cordelias in every consecutive circle instead... wish I could send them to you @mampfoid

....unsure if I should break my CC stash to clear out this rate (wouldn't mind another Surtr anyway), but I'm also eyeing the Micaiah rerun,

...Unsure if i should go for the Distant Def banner or the Drive Atk banner though (colour sharing with Quan but I don't mind Quan and gives me more daily orbs while waiting)

"Golly gee, it'd sure be nice to get a free Micaiah from the Festival banner! But ah bullish man, it's just Cain. Hmmm, but I can check the other Red orb I gue-

"Wait that's Micaiah... uh... shoot."

She's now +8, and... its possible to +10 her, but do I need to? She'd only benefit from getting to +9, and I highly doubt she would bring anything unique to being another red +10, but on the other hand... it'd bother me if she were in perpetual +9 hell because she pretty much will never appear outside of another Hoshido Festival banner from here on...

Well I have a month to think on it.

Edited by Xenomata

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Would gladly take them, even if I got one spare recently. Good luck getting Nailah!

Well I got a blue beast finally..

.... Selkie. +Atk/-HP at least so I'm content. Opened the rest of the circle and I at least managed to get a +Atk/-Res Surtr in the same circle (although I should have stopped there).

0 orbs now though. Now I need to start doing some Squad Assaults for the Micaiah banner (I'll try at least first circle if more than 1 blue) but after, I'll save for Elincia (I'll summon at the end of the banner and let orbs pile up first. Can't wait for TT)

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well I got a blue beast finally..

.... Selkie. +Atk/-HP at least so I'm content. Opened the rest of the circle and I at least managed to get a +Atk/-Res Surtr in the same circle (although I should have stopped there).

0 orbs now though. Now I need to start doing some Squad Assaults for the Micaiah banner (I'll try at least first circle if more than 1 blue) but after, I'll save for Elincia (I'll summon at the end of the banner and let orbs pile up first. Can't wait for TT)

Awesome, she'd get Galeforce in an Instant if I pulled her. Congrats! 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Awesome, she'd get Galeforce in an Instant if I pulled her. Congrats! 

Oooh there's an idea. I'll think about it..I do have a lot of Cordelias now haha

Now just wondering if I should merge the Surtr to get rid of -Res and then give the spare one to Silas, or just keep him unmerged and have two Steady Stance 4 fodder for now.

Also forgot to post but congrats on your Summer Takumi!

Death Blow banner...Let's see if Delthea shows herself.

1. 4* Est: Nope.

And the Festival banner. I failed to get Elincia last time, let's see if my luck is better this time around.

1. 3* Titania: Meh.

Oh well. As long as I get lucky on the important banners, this can all be ignored.

52 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Now just wondering if I should merge the Surtr to get rid of -Res and then give the spare one to Silas, or just keep him unmerged and have two Steady Stance 4 fodder for now.

Also forgot to post but congrats on your Summer Takumi!

Thanks! 

Regarding spare Surtr: Depends if you use him a lot. Steady Stance 4 is great fodder. 

I took the time to count. Nailah was +2 at the start. I have one manual left, so that is 9 copies that I spent 400 orbs on. 

I also got a Kjelle, Tibarn and Delthea from this banner. On average, one Nailah is 106 orbs. I got more than double the regular amount of Nailah’s. Best hero fest ever.

9B6A2130-8E86-48C7-958E-FD3A19E25A1F.png

Another banner with Delthea and two units I have already.

2 each red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Shigure (Ward Fliers. +Atk/-Spd)

Also the festival banner. Michiah seemed the best bet in hindsight last year.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless (Shit. I don't have the orbs to pull all three. I was planning on getting the offer with credit, but still.)

4* Eliwood (Well I mean, he could be worse. +HP/-Res), 4* Cain (WoM. +Def/-Res), 4* Roy (No thanks. +Spd/-HP)

Back to try for Summ!Y!Tiki

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

5* SummYTiki (THERE SHE IS! +Res/-Atk sadly), 4* Draug (What a dra(u)g. +HP/-Def), 4* Soren (No, there's no original Ike here. +Atk/-Def), 4* Wrys (You're... not good at this are you? +Def/=HP), 4* Lachesis (You're not Nanna at all. +Spd/-Def)

There we go, I might try for Danciah, but later.

Third free Delthea within a week and fourth within two months. I do not know to say here... 

Also the Three Houses banner became a Revelation revival because I pulled Male and Female AdriftCorrin almost in a row. 

Oh well, I also pulled Petra, but the thing is that her nature is trash (-spd) . 

Still I am not done yet because I have not pulled Hilda yet. 

My free pull was Petra on the Three Houses banner, mediocre IVs

During the ticket spending I also spent 4 orbs on a 2nd green orb, and it turned out to be Hilda. Holy crap.

I stopped with the banner, rest of the tickets were attempts to get Mercedes.

So for the festival banner. I look at what I already have. Only one I am missing is Elincia. Open a session. 1 Green and 4 Reds. With my luck lately ya'll can probably guess what was in that green orb. A +SPD/-HP Elincia.

As for the Swordhart banner? No luck there. Though the session was 1 Green and 4 Reds again. Only had enough orbs to open 1 extra red though. I don't feel bad. I only really needed 1 dual phase brave and I got Keaton a few days back as a random hero, so I didn't really sweat much when leaving 2 reds unopened.

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Sadly no free Elincia, I like her art the most.

Proceeded to try and finish the Hero Fest rate in the hunt for Nailah.

Got Cordelias in every consecutive circle instead... wish I could send them to you @mampfoid

....unsure if I should break my CC stash to clear out this rate (wouldn't mind another Surtr anyway), but I'm also eyeing the Micaiah rerun,

...Unsure if i should go for the Distant Def banner or the Drive Atk banner though (colour sharing with Quan but I don't mind Quan and gives me more daily orbs while waiting)

do distant Def. maybe you'll be lucky and get Celica and Micaiah at the same time (honestly, thank you birthday summoning for my Micaiah- because Myrrh is coming. (sigh). )

No free summon Elincia. i might wait until the end of the banner to see if i can shake one out of a tree,. 

2 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

On average, one Nailah is 106 orbs. I got more than double the regular amount of Nailah’s. Best hero fest ever.

Wow, awesome rate! Congrats on +10 Nailah! Did you save for her? 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, awesome rate! Congrats on +10 Nailah! Did you save for her? 

Wan’t really expecting a hero fest featuring her, so no. Used most orbs on the mythic banner for Alm(scoring reasons) and Eir(AR scoring) Cain was icing on the cake, since he can be useful in Light Season.

So when Nailah showed up, I broke my unclaimed orb stash and spent a bit. Nothing major, but is did help get the last few copies. I went F2P more than half a year ago, but I gave myself the caveat that a non 4 person banner featuring Nailah would be the exception.(And Jill and Zihark as well)  This of course is a 4p banner, but the rates are exceptional so I gave in. 

Staying F2P after this again though. Jill and Zihark will show up at some point, and  will most likely be permanent pool material. So I’ve got time. Besides, plenty projects I still have to finish.

All the bad luck has paid off~

5XPRgz4.png

The attack bane is finally gone! About 40 Orbs before she came home, thank GOD no more Xanders~

Well, that's not completely true~

ekIXzag.png

Only 9 Orbs, can't be mad at all about that~

I decided that since the Hero Fest was still ongoing, I'd try to not let the pity rate go to waste~ I got Innes~ Fine with me, though could have used that merge a couple days ago with a clear I did~

Overall, I'm perfect satisfied~ Now I can confidently save unit October~