1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Congratulations on Fae! It does my heart good to hear there's more of her in the world

Went hunting for Bride Ceada. 14 orbs to pull three blue units including shanna and F!corrin for skill fodder, and a +atk/-HP (3*) Sully which looks like an optimal combo for her. Not bad.

I already have a 5* Fae at level 40 and another 4* that I fed a Nowi to. Gonna have a Dragon Team with almost all Distant Counter :p

Only exception is Ninian. She's fine just the way she is.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAARGH! So I told myself I'm done pulling from this banner after finally getting my +10 Bride Caeda RIP wallet, but I ran out of Reciprocal Aid fodder for the TIki I'm building for @Arcanite's challenge, so I decided to pull for Donnel and Matthew. Can't be too hard, right? It took me 5 pulls before I finally got one of them, but:

Spoiler

OvnPhrN.jpg

Spoiler

rBLrRqP.jpg

Spoiler

That first Bride Caeda is [+Spd, -HP], which means now I have to train her up to replace [+Spd, -Atk] as my merge base.

Holy Batman, game. Seriously. WTF.

[/morefirstworldproblems]

Finally got the best fodder units for the first time ever since playing the game.

Spoiler

Fury.png.9a749f2582d9db72ef93875c67176631.png593da7c1baac4_QuickRiposte.png.623437dfe7627bf7d375ebdc082dd21d.png

In the same run I also run into this time traveler with -HP +Atk IV, my best set of IVs yet for 5 stars.

Spoiler

593da8139ff60_LucinaAtk-HP1.png.a52c324356440040013eb279205bcb9a.png593da8158f0de_LucinaAtk-HP2.png.3227bfb7c3786357c54490e0faeae546.png

Too busy to post regularly!  I'm up to 209 units pulled total!

Spoiler

4iQQSEO.jpg

MigN69T.jpg

vBdUqz3.jpg

EDIT: Like now.

Spoiler

Frederick (+Spd/-Def): Oh perfect, I was looking for Fortify Defense fodder!
Sully (+HP/-Res): Thank goodness a lot of people appreciate Swordbreaker.
Mae (+Res/-Spd): Ouch, that bane really hurts!  I think she can pull off the -raven build, though she'll want the HP seal.
Shanna (+Atk/-Res): Oh my.  This is pretty good.  She's definitely getting Moonbow!
Matthew (+Atk/-HP): He reminds me of a faster Jakob that can't take magical hits.  If I ever get a spare Silver Dagger+, he's getting it.

Sophia (+Atk/-Def): Distant Defense is SO tempting (but I'd need Celica first).
Laslow (+HP/-Spd): On first glance, this looks like utter ass.  A quick scan through the vanilla max Spd chart shows that the things that double -Spd Laslow are either things he doesn't care about (Arthur), things that he has no business facing (Spring Xander), or staff users.  The only exceptions to this are Young Tiki and Raigh, and I'm one of the few that would be crazy enough to run the latter.  While the boon could be better, this one might work (somehow).
Palla (neutral): Eh, could be worse!
Arthur (+Spd/-HP): This boon allows him to thumb his nose at Linde, which is a win IMO.
Virion (+HP/-Def): Certain armor units really like Seal Speed.  Maybe I'll throw it on the other Lukas (along with Glimmer).

Henry (+HP/-Def): WHAT IS THIS, GOOD FODDER FOR ME?  I can finally give Camilla G Tomebreaker!  Or someone else Ignis!  The possibilities!
Barst (+Spd/-Res): Did someone say "give Barst a better weapon"? Because that's what i heard!  Darting Blow + Desperation + non-Brave weapon means that he hits 41 Spd on attack, which is pretty damn good IMO.  I should do the Killer Axe + Moonbow combo, and call it a day.
Florina (+HP/-Atk): Speaking of Darting Blow fodder. . .
Catria (+Def/-Res): Oh look, it's another Luna~!
Serra (+Atk/-Spd): Well, it's a free Hone Atk 2 + Recover.  I think Sakura could use this!

I had some interesting fodder, and a couple of amazing units.  I need to get to work on Barst, because I'm running out of room in my inventory!

Edited by eclipse

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

AAAAAAAAAARGH! So I told myself I'm done pulling from this banner after finally getting my +10 Bride Caeda RIP wallet, but I ran out of Reciprocal Aid fodder for the TIki I'm building for @Arcanite's challenge, so I decided to pull for Donnel and Matthew. Can't be too hard, right? It took me 5 pulls before I finally got one of them, but:

Hide contents

OvnPhrN.jpg

Hide contents

rBLrRqP.jpg

Hide contents

That first Bride Caeda is [+Spd, -HP], which means now I have to train her up to replace [+Spd, -Atk] as my merge base.

Holy Batman, game. Seriously. WTF.

[/morefirstworldproblems]

Question for Mr whale.

When you have a + more than 1 merge of a unit... And for example you have that +spd -hp...

If you merge the +10 into that new one... Does it keep the +10 status instead of gkinf +2?

27 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Question for Mr whale.

When you have a + more than 1 merge of a unit... And for example you have that +spd -hp...

If you merge the +10 into that new one... Does it keep the +10 status instead of gkinf +2?

Yes. Merge levels are always carried over. For example, merging a +4 into a +2 (or vice versa) gives you a +7.

Saw the Vantage banner, went meh. Decided to summon once more on Bridal Blessings to see if I could get +atk Cordelia or Charlotte/Caeda.

.. and I got Caeda! +hp/-def, perfectly fine with that.

I also got a 4* Reinhardt on my last blue orb. Yes! I can upgrade and merge my -atk one into i-

>this one's also -atk

Are you fucking kidding me.

Oh well, at least that amazing-art Caeda came home before she's gone. I'd still love a Charlotte but I don't really want to use more orbs on this banner now.

WOW, my last free pull before buying 140 orbs for Bridal Blessings gave me a rather startling and kinda disappointing result.

5* Peri, +Spd, -Att. Might think about giving her Life and Death 3 and Brave Lance+ since I think it would suit her better than my Abel and Jaffar. Then, if and when I do manage to get a better Peri, I'll be ready!

At this rate I may as well prepare my Frederick for 5 Star and make a Brave Cavalier team...

I got some interesting pulls on the vantage banner. Ended up getting a +atk -HP Sheena (which was nice because my previous one is -atk) and a 4-star Priscilla -- my first one. Got Virion and Tsubaki again ... as well as Merric. Which is funny because I pulled him on my last summoning round, now I have to decide whether +atk -spd is better or +spd -HP. Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got some interesting pulls on the vantage banner. Ended up getting a +atk -HP Sheena (which was nice because my previous one is -atk) and a 4-star Priscilla -- my first one. Got Virion and Tsubaki again ... as well as Merric. Which is funny because I pulled him on my last summoning round, now I have to decide whether +atk -spd is better or +spd -HP. Any suggestions?

Personally, I'd go with +Spd. He's a bulky unit, and +Spd enhances his bulk. -Spd means he gets doubled more so he'll take more damage. With a HP flaw, you can always give him a HP+3 skill to remedy this (and even then he has HP+5 naturally!)

That said, I play quite defensively so in my opinion, +Spd is better. Even with his meh Attack, if he attacks twice, it would be more damage than him doing one attack.

Just did a few pulls on the Vantage banner.  Quite satisfied because I got a duplicate 5* Reinhardt!  (Just called him my MVP in the Tempest Trials MVP thread.  Guess I made him happy, mwahaha.)  

He will be my first 5* merge that I use in my arena team!  Yay!  :D:  (I have a duplicate Hector, but I still can't make up my mind on what to do with him...)

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Personally, I'd go with +Spd. He's a bulky unit, and +Spd enhances his bulk. -Spd means he gets doubled more so he'll take more damage. With a HP flaw, you can always give him a HP+3 skill to remedy this (and even then he has HP+5 naturally!)

That said, I play quite defensively so in my opinion, +Spd is better. Even with his meh Attack, if he attacks twice, it would be more damage than him doing one attack.

Well, looking at Merric's stat distribution he looks very similar to Robin. I've been using a +spd -atk male Robin for several months, and despite being -atk he's perfectly serviceable. Then I should probably go with +spd, since I can deal with his attack not being as high but not doubling things gives me a harder time.

XD I was pulling just blues on the Vantage Banner to see if I could get Rein. I came to a pull with red, grey, and green, and decided to pull the green because I don't really need 5* Lon'qu or Gordin. And then boom, I got Hector. He's +RES -ATK. I'm not sure if I'll merge him or give his Distant Counter to Titania so she can flatten Rein in the Arena. >.>

My next pull had two blue orbs, and the first one was 5* Nowi. She's +DEF -RES. Much better than my 4* +DEF -ATK one. And the second blue orb was actually Rein!! He ended up being +SPD -ATK. Against my better judgment, I did a few more pulls and got a Rein with +ATK -SPD. Maybe Rezzy's right and the only way to break the curse is to pull the character a second time. 0_0 

Needless to say, I'm extremely satisfied.  

Tried another full summoning on the same banner as I did on Saturday (where I got 5 3*) and....

3*

Fir

Cecilia

Gwendolyn

Gordin

so at this point I got 4 3* units I already had, 9 in a row then I got

4*

Kagero - while I would have loved a 5* to stop my 3* pulls I'm happy with this as she is a unit I dont have yet whup - checked her IVs and shes Balanced

I'm really upset now.... Caeda where are you when i needed you pleeease. 

In exchange for my fav character in the banner i got my least favorite character in this game.?????

Edited by Anime27Arts

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

In exchange for my fav character in the banner i got my least favorite character in this game.?????

First Bite + Oboro? Hee hee hee hee....

Just now, Arcanite said:

First Bite + Oboro? Hee hee hee hee....

I'm seriously debating that. Im not sure if i want to keep at least one bride for the sake of collection purposes or if i need to sacrifice her now to my amazing Oboro

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

I'm seriously debating that. Im not sure if i want to keep at least one bride for the sake of collection purposes or if i need to sacrifice her now to my amazing Oboro

First bite Oboro is actually pretty bad XD

Charlotte's skills and stats aren't really particularly amazing, besides high attack and HP

If she happens to be +Spd you can do some pretty wicked stuff with a fury set if you REALLY want to build her up

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

First bite Oboro is actually pretty bad XD

Charlotte's skills and stats aren't really particularly amazing, besides high attack and HP

If she happens to be +Spd you can do some pretty wicked stuff with a fury set if you REALLY want to build her up

That's the thing i don't REALLY want to build her up.... I just don't know what to do with her....

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

That's the thing i don't REALLY want to build her up.... I just don't know what to do with her....

You just let her sit there and look pretty!

That's what my Fae, Marth, and Karel are doing right now lol. Not every 5 star will be useful anyway