This game apparently wants me to run some really janky Horse Emblem team or another.

Spoiler

jiPr4Ed.jpg

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy @phineas81707 She’s like a Palla who wears more sensible clothing. That skirt, for example. Yeah.
Do I even need to know more?

You can't ride a pegasus wearing a skirt like that without either riding side saddle or pulling the skirt up, and you're certainly not spearing people from the back of a pegasus while riding side saddle.

And as much as Sigrun's official art in FE10 shows her riding side saddle, I'm pretty certain she doesn't actually fight like that.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lushen said:

I got a +atk/-def Caeda which I think is a great IV.  I don't think she'll ever be anything spectacular, but she's ok.  For +ak, I'd say quadstrike with L&D because she'll be able to quad anything at or below 32 speed before buffs.  She won't be the best at killing infantry but she should be able to take out anything 2rng with some flier buffs.

If I were a more sensible person I'd just go with Palla and save myself a bunch of feathers and SI, but I believe in love, and I suffer for it.  Brave seems more sensible now since I don't have Wo Dao.  She'll be supported by a Hone buff and two Goads, so I may forgo LaD for an alternative so she can at least take a hit on enemy phase if needed. 

Got my 4 orbs from arena and finished the final levels of Chain Challenge (main that 9&10 one was hard), hit 20 again. Time to pull for Robin and Tiki again.

Session of 3 blues, 2 colorless.

First blue orb on the top..

Spoiler

0cbf021a3f.png

PRAISE GOD SHE'S HERE!!!

We did it boys. Easily over 300 orbs, but she finally came home. And +hp/-res, we take those, gladly.

I'm still gonna roll green orbs for Tiki after this, but yes! Finally! While Tiki's who I want more as an actual unit to play with, Robin's the one I wanted most overall because so many of my favorite characters are lance units, and she'll make SP training them vastly easier from now on.

Oh man I'm so happy. It was starting to feel dire, which may seem silly with over 2 weeks left, but all the new free orbs just kept going down the drain plus all I had saved. I only hope Tiki still finds her way here too. (without needing to open my wallet)

Edited by Alkaid

Well, trying to do the Tempest Trial with just Sharena for bonuses isn't going so hot. Might as well try to pull one of the 40% units.

• 5* Alm: Totally called this one. Now I have all of the Falchion users. +Def/-HP, so he's not bad. At least he's not -Spd like my Lucina...
  • 3* Est: Meh.
  • 3* Jagen: Maybe someone can use his Fortify Cav.
  • 3* Setsuna: Meh.
  • 4* Rebecca: Got my hopes up for Faye. Still, she's a new unit.

That new Hone Atk banner also looks tempting. Nino and Sanaki are always useful, while another 5* Femui would be great.

• 3* Robin: Enough with you and your lying movie!
  • 3* Setsuna: Been getting a lot of you recently...
  • 4* Beruka: Unfortunately useless.
  • 4* Sophia: Dragon Fang fodder.
  • 3* Draug: Meh.

So one great pull and one awful one.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This game apparently wants me to run some really janky Horse Emblem team or another.

Reveal hidden contents

jiPr4Ed.jpg

You can't ride a pegasus wearing a skirt like that without either riding side saddle or pulling the skirt up, and you're certainly not spearing people from the back of a pegasus while riding side saddle.

And as much as Sigrun's official art in FE10 shows her riding side saddle, I'm pretty certain she doesn't actually fight like that.

Are any of those Cecilias +Spd?  I finally got mine after weeks of nary a +Spd Cecilia to be seen.

I hate wearing tight pencil skirts like that.  I like being able to abduct my thighs.  Although if she has a big enough slit in the back, she might be able to mount a horse.  Loose fitting skirts are far superior in every way.

We've had the Summer banner for a couple weeks now, haven't we?  Any leaks on any new units coming later this week?  I've got 86 Orbs just sitting there.  I imagine IS sees a spike in purchases every couple weeks, and it would be weird to abandon that in favor of a month-long Banner.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Are any of those Cecilias +Spd?  I finally got mine after weeks of nary a +Spd Cecilia to be seen.

The bottom-left one is [+Spd, -HP], but that doesn't matter too much for me since I already have a decked out [+Spd, -Def] one that I've been using.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

We've had the Summer banner for a couple weeks now, haven't we?  Any leaks on any new units coming later this week?  I've got 86 Orbs just sitting there.  I imagine IS sees a spike in purchases every couple weeks, and it would be weird to abandon that in favor of a month-long Banner.

Nothing yet. The most recent news is that the Hone Atk Focus is live as of last night and the Yamada Koutarou maps are coming tonight.

Round 53 [Ylissean Summer]: Setsuna, 4* Seliph, 4* M!Corrin (+HP, -ATK...), 4* Cordelia (+RES, -ATK...)4* Lilina (+ATK, -DEF)
Round 54 [Ylissean Summer]: Florina, Draug, Setsuna, 4* Raigh, 4* Barst?
Round 55 [Ylissean Summer]: Subaki, Stahl, Hinata, 4* Adult!Tiki, 5* Summer!Robin (+DEF, -SPD)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)

Spoiler

NWWImxH.png

* * * * * TO THE BEACH! WOO! * * * * *

So, this "Rezzy Curse" thing... Why must it affect me so? This is the first time I pulled a Cordelia and Male!Corrin, and they are -ATK. I'll probably end up training them anyway to eventually feed SP into their eventual "prime" versions, but it would be nice to get the primes first and the merging fodder later. There's only so many feathers to go around in a reasonable timeframe, you know?

Anyways, Pull 53 gave me an optimized Lilina and granted me M!Corrin and Cordelia, described above. Thing is, I am not really attached to Lilina or her "single nuke" potential, preferring my Nino to serve that role with two large hits instead of one slightly bigger one. As for M!Corrin, I always wanted to try out a Life and Death + Desperation build on him to represent his time in Hoshido and to serve as a counterpart to Hana. Cordelia will likely end up doing the same thing. A shame it is not a Bride!Cordelia, I like Cordelia as a character and as a unit, but I am not really a fan of her art despite the artist's "okay" style for other characters such as F!Robin. I think it may be the attack pose that throws me off...

Round 54 does not have much, but it may had a 4* Barst that I used for Skill Inheritance. I started being lazy with recording my pulls since most of mine tend to be nothing of note.

But Round 55, we got Summer!Robin! Sure, she is +DEF, -SPD which makes her essentially a neutral Selena but with ATK instead of SPD, but I don't mind. Of course, I would have prefered either +ATT or +SPD with a -HP bane, but this is how it goes and I'll figure something out. Otherwise, we finally got a Hinata for Skill Inheritance (whose Fury will likely end up on Tharja since she already has Desperation), and Adult!Tiki for Defiant Attack (going on Xander with his Vantage). Stahl is Swap fodder while Subaki is Subaki.

As for pulling further on the Summer Banner, I am unsure. I got Summer!Robin which was my main goal, but she is unoptimized and I would not mind having Summer!Tiki and Summer!Frederick for their skills. I could use Alm, Faye, Boey, or Mae from the Tempest Trials banner, if only to get more bonus points and a new character to play with. I also would not mind pulling on the Hone ATK banner to see if I can get merges for my Nino, but that is somewhat of a lower priority compared to new units.

For now, I'll likely stockpile on orbs and play the waiting game. I may spend on the Tempest Banner or go back to Summer if nothing else of interest pops up.

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia
Round 42 [World of Radiance]: 3* F!Corrin || 4* Seliph || 4* Hana || 4* Effie || 5* Ike
Round 43 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Fir || 4* Catria || 4* Barst || 4* Cain || *4* Lilina
Round 44 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Selena || 3* Fir || 3* Wyrs || 3* Virion || 3* Est
Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 3*Sophia || 4* Jagen || 4* Maria || 4* Palla || 5* Sheena
Round 46 [Bridal Blessings]: Hana, Donnel, Beruka, Sophia, Jakob
Round 47 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Fir, Saizo, 4* Ogma, 4* Tharja
Round 48 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Palla, Olivia, Barst, Jagen
Fishing 1 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Jeorge || 5* Bride!Lyn ||  5* Genny
Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow, 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius
Round 53 [Ylissean Summer]: Setsuna, 4* Seliph, 4* M!Corrin, 4* Cordelia, 4* Lilina
Round 54 [Ylissean Summer]: Florina, Draug, Setsuna, 4* Barte, 4* Raigh
Round 55 [Ylissean Summer]: Subaki, Stahl, Hinata, 4* Adult!Tiki, 5* Summer!Robin

4 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

If I were a more sensible person I'd just go with Palla and save myself a bunch of feathers and SI, but I believe in love, and I suffer for it.  Brave seems more sensible now since I don't have Wo Dao.  She'll be supported by a Hone buff and two Goads, so I may forgo LaD for an alternative so she can at least take a hit on enemy phase if needed. 

Y'know, this has been worrying me after people were saying the +Atk Setsuna running a quad build won't do enough damage compared to summer Gaius, Jeorge, Klein, Takumi, and of course, bride Cordelia. +Atk Caeda with L&D3 and Brave Sword+ has 42 attack, 37 speed, 16 defense, and 29 resistance. Caeda does have flyer buffs to help out unlike Setsuna, but it seems iffy to me. A neutral Palla who everyone could have gotten if they played when the Pegasus Sisters quests were available with the same setup pretty much matches Caeda even if everyone has Fury 3 which Caeda would outdo Palla slightly because Caeda's faster, but if you were able to get a +Atk Palla, she'd outdo Caeda.

Personally, and this is a bit redundant because Palla exists, I'd rather give Caeda a Ruby Sword+ and make her into a green mage wall which would also help her lower defense against axe units in general. A pipe dream, but Caeda with Wo Dao+, Moonbow, Distant Counter, and Quick Riposte or Vantage would be awesome.

Another option is to wait until Firesweep Sword is released. Caeda is one of the fastest sword units and the fastest flyer at the moment with 37 base neutral speed. Firesweep Sword+ would probably have 14 MT like Firesweep Lance+, so, with L&D3 and being +Atk, a 5* Caeda would have 48 attack and 42 speed. Not as great if a sword flyer existed with Cordelia's attack and speed, but still pretty good since Caeda wouldn't have to worry about taking damage with Firesweep and with her speed, she can double almost every unit. The only units she can't double is anyone with +38 speed which is only Anna, Athena, Lon'qu, and Celica at full HP and knights with Wary Fighter.

I'm starting to give up hope after pulling my 8th 3* Clarine today.  Rather than spamming this thread every time I get trolled by the Breidablik, i'll just post if I ever manage to get a summer unit DX

27 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Y'know, this has been worrying me after people were saying the +Atk Setsuna running a quad build won't do enough damage compared to summer Gaius, Jeorge, Klein, Takumi, and of course, bride Cordelia. +Atk Caeda with L&D3 and Brave Sword+ has 42 attack, 37 speed, 16 defense, and 29 resistance. Caeda does have flyer buffs to help out unlike Setsuna, but it seems iffy to me. A neutral Palla who everyone could have gotten if they played when the Pegasus Sisters quests were available with the same setup pretty much matches Caeda even if everyone has Fury 3 which Caeda would outdo Palla slightly because Caeda's faster, but if you were able to get a +Atk Palla, she'd outdo Caeda.

Personally, and this is a bit redundant because Palla exists, I'd rather give Caeda a Ruby Sword+ and make her into a green mage wall which would also help her lower defense against axe units in general. A pipe dream, but Caeda with Wo Dao+, Moonbow, Distant Counter, and Quick Riposte or Vantage would be awesome.

Another option is to wait until Firesweep Sword is released. Caeda is one of the fastest sword units and the fastest flyer at the moment with 37 base neutral speed. Firesweep Sword+ would probably have 14 MT like Firesweep Lance+, so, with L&D3 and being +Atk, a 5* Caeda would have 48 attack and 42 speed. Not as great if a sword flyer existed with Cordelia's attack and speed, but still pretty good since Caeda wouldn't have to worry about taking damage with Firesweep and with her speed, she can double almost every unit. The only units she can't double is anyone with +38 speed which is only Anna, Athena, Lon'qu, and Celica at full HP and knights with Wary Fighter.

Ruby Sword was something I considered in the past, but ultimately dismissed since it would only really help her against Hector, whom she beats well enough anyway with the appropriate buffs.  Her naturally high Res and Spd means she has little to fear from most green mages with or without a gem weapon/TA. 

A possible Firesweep sword is an interesting suggestion however, and one I'll keep in mind.  I had planned to build Shanna with the Firesweep Lance, and I worry that two Firesweep users would leave me too vulnerable on enemy phase.  A 30/38 Blue seems like a better fit for the build than a 29/37 Red.  

30 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I'm starting to give up hope after pulling my 8th 3* Clarine today.  Rather than spamming this thread every time I get trolled by the Breidablik, i'll just post if I ever manage to get a summer unit DX

8th Clarine? I think you're making animal sacrifices to the wrong person there!

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

A possible Firesweep sword is an interesting suggestion however, and one I'll keep in mind.  I had planned to build Shanna with the Firesweep Lance, and I worry that two Firesweep users would leave me too vulnerable on enemy phase.  A 30/38 Blue seems like a better fit for the build than a 29/37 Red.  

Reposition and Drag Back on everyone in the team. The best way to survive an attack is to not be there.

I'm speechless. I pulled the entire fucking thot brigade. Holy shit

Normally I'd be pissed at this but I'm laughing so hard right now. I opened the colourless last and I was literally saying that it was going to be Faye because this couldn't possibly be a coincidence. 

Faye is -Atk +HP lol

Brave axe+ is +Spd -Def

Edited by Korath88

Reached 20 orbs thanks to the new maps so I decided to summon again. 3rd Orb in and I manage to get a second Summer Frederick (Gaius where are you?) The new one is +spd/-atk while my first is +hp/-res and I'm thinking of using the +spd one. I hope I can pull Gaius soon as I really want to stop pulling colourless, so many 3* healers, archers and daggers and yet I still don't have a Klein or Kagero

4 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

Reached 20 orbs thanks to the new maps so I decided to summon again. 3rd Orb in and I manage to get a second Summer Frederick (Gaius where are you?) The new one is +spd/-atk while my first is +hp/-res and I'm thinking of using the +spd one. I hope I can pull Gaius soon as I really want to stop pulling colourless, so many 3* healers, archers and daggers and yet I still don't have a Klein or Kagero

Kagero is like a myth. I pulled so many colorless orbs back on the bride banner and still never saw a single Kagero. (I did get a Klein finally, though, whom Bride Cordelia promptly ate)

So, uh, I just pulled Faye.

I guess I now have all of the 40% tempest bonus units. Although she wasn't exactly what I was aiming for, I can't complain. Takumi was, up until now, the only 5-star colorless unit I pulled, and the -atk Klein was my only other good colorless unit. Pulled a 4-star Sully and 3-star Gunter. Backed out.

Next round: YES I PULLED ANOTHER KLEIN please don't be -atk he's +HP -spd. You know what, I'll take that. Also got a 3-star Odin. Backed out.

I'll attempt to get 7 more orbs just so I can round off this summon. Also, I went back to my main menu, and Alm and Faye are staring at each other. Ahahaha.

EDIT: Faye is -atk ... why. At least she's +spd ...

EDIT2: All right, so, I did another pull. Got Lucius, who is new, but why the fuck is this game incapable of giving me Sakura? But I also got Hinata! Finally! Now I have every 3-star character in the game.

Edited by Sunwoo

the new maps and the end of the arena season got me to 20 orbs again, so I decided to continue my quest of trying to get a 5* out of the TT banner. Suprisingly, I only got blue orbs this time (just when I decided to stop sniping blue and green orbs). Results:

- 4* Clair (yay, a new unit at the very least. I really liked her in SoV, so I'm happy to have her, even though she's not that great of a unit. (+HP, - Spd) isn't a great nature either)

- 3* Oboro (I already have her and she's pretty worthless fodder. More feathers for I guess.)

- 4* Est (Didn't have her at 4* yet, so that's something. Still not sure whether I'll use her though.)

- 3* Gwendolyn (Just stop showing up already, there's only 5 units to give hone armour to anyway...)

- 3* Shanna (More desperation fodder is always nice.)

Pretty decent session I guess, but still no 5*. Pity rate is now up to 4.25%, don't think that has happened to me before. To be continued I guess.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

EFFFFF MEEEEEEE

@Bartozio I have a 4.25% pity rate now too

Damn, that's not a very fun summoning session.

But hey, at the very least you're not the only one feeling pathetic, so that's something right? I'm sure the game is just teasing us and will give us both a great 5* soon (I hope).

Just now, Bartozio said:

Damn, that's not a very fun summoning session.

But hey, at the very least you're not the only one feeling pathetic, so that's something right? I'm sure the game is just teasing us and will give us both a great 5* soon (I hope).

I bet we'll get a Jakob or something for our troubles orz

While I wanted to hoard orbs initially, spending them is so much more fun. Besides, the new HoneAtk banner features Units I actually want, namely another Nino to save 20k feathers for her Tome. 20 Orbs for one full round, let the fun begin:

Spoiler

NRg9Rhb.jpg

4* Catria (+Atk -Def): Nice one! I'm definitely going to train her over the free 3*, whose training I prolonged for far too long. Unfortunately, my backlog of Units who wants to be trained isn't exactly small, so she's going to enjoy her stay on the bench for a while.

3* Cecilia (+Def -Res): Not too bad, wish the game would give me a better nature than neutral for her though. Oh well, maybe her tome or Escaperoute 3 will be of use someday.

5* Sanaki (+Atk -Def): Awesome! I didn't expect her to show up, but I'm sure happy she did. She's pretty similar to the 5* Lilina I already own, and I also already have a 5* Tharja for bladefun, so I'm not too sure if she will see much use, but I'm going to outfit her nonetheless. The defense bane unfortunately is quite contra-productive for a Ravenset, so I'll probably give her Swordbreaker, Draw back and Iceberg and call it a day. Maybe I'll run a full force red team one day with her, Lilina, Tharja and Eirika for fun. I'll only need another Tharja to feed into Lilina for that.

4* Jakob (Whatever nature): Recently, I'm getting quite a lot of these dudes. Since I already own a 5* one, all those 4* versions of him are probably going to end up as Renewal 2 fodder someday.

3* Wrys  150 Feathers: Even you douche can't ruin this awesome Pull, so begone old man!

Awesome pull, Anna smiles upon me once more. I've gotten quite lucky recently; I hope that this won't stop in the near future. I don't know if I'm going to pull from this banner again though, it depends what Banners are going to be there once I hit the 20 Orbs again, because I know I can't save them up anyway.