Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Roy got two multipliers in a row.  Is #2 boy really that far behind Ike?  I dont know if Ike has gotten a multiplier at all yet.

I'm at work so haven't been able to go on my phone :(

I'm hoping for some closer to the end, but I'll see when's best to start flag burning.

It wouldn't surprise me, though. Ike got into the top ten... twice! xD I don't much care for him, but that is impressive :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I was a bit scared for this gauntlet, since I had to send out a good unit and couldn't rely on just my friend units to clear everything.

Luckely, my Hector, combined with @GuiltyLove's Catria or @ruruo's Lilina have been making quick work of anything the Elisian army could trow at me. It seems things have calmed down a bit on this front, but we will keep showing them the might of Ostia!

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Roy got two multipliers in a row.  Is #2 boy really that far behind Ike?  I dont know if Ike has gotten a multiplier at all yet.

Ike got one multiplier, Roy has had one for every hour apart from that one and the first hour. I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for the guy and scared of what awaits us next round.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I have to say, I was a bit scared for this gauntlet, since I had to send out a good unit and couldn't rely on just my friend units to clear everything.

Luckely, my Hector, combined with @GuiltyLove's Catria or @ruruo's Lilina have been making quick work of anything the Elisian army could trow at me. It seems things have calmed down a bit on this front, but we will keep showing them the might of Ostia!

Ike got one multiplier, Roy has had one for every hour apart from that one and the first hour. I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for the guy and scared of what awaits us next round.

41 speed Catria! WHOOOOOOP

I haven't gotten your Camus yet. I've been getting a great Tana and a Reinhardt though

There are two trackers, though the one that predicts future scores doesn't seem to be working yet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mhWzRe_est-KuCu6L2Ft2EvBDiKJ_uYxfe3k9AIbhUo/htmlview

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U6g9SomUR-P0bbSb9rIC1f604SiCrD1E2MkD03i1fzc/htmlview#

Lyn seems to be getting a lot of multipliers. As someone on Team Lyn is it a good idea to spend flags now or hold onto them?

It's actually kinda hilarious to see how Lyn and Lucina have been trading multipliers on the first spreadsheet xD

8 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Went for Lucina, not really a big fan of most of the others as I haven't played their games yet, although it looks like that Lucina doesn't really stand a chance against Lyn (which I should have expected tbh)

The difference isn't that huge, the multiplier just makes it look worse then it is.

She's still losing though...

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

41 speed Catria! WHOOOOOOP

I haven't gotten your Camus yet. I've been getting a great Tana and a Reinhardt though

WHOOOOP!

Glad to see you're getting good units at the very least. I'm sure my Camus will come to pay you a visit at some point.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Swapped for CYL Lyn for a while (grey quests won’t do themselves), and immediately an enemy TA3 male Robin appeared. @phineas81707’s Florina saved the day yet again.

<3

Sums up my experience with Blazing Blade.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What is her build for Florina? I get so many of her that I might as well build her up..

Brave Lance/Reposition/Glacies/Death Blow 2/Lancebreaker 2/Breath of Life 3.

40+9, I believe she's +Atk -Spd. I'll give her +10 sometime soon-ish: I have a merged 3* that'll take a reasonable amount of feathers to promote.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

The difference isn't that huge, the multiplier just makes it look worse then it is.

She's still losing though...

That's true. And after all, Gaius did manage to get to the finals..

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Two Lyns sandwiching @phineas81707’s Florina. I bet she doesn’t mind:

Hide contents

sO3WaOG.jpg

The algorithm seems biased towards the girl.

Meanwhile, I have apparently reached the macro version of quantum physic's famous "You changed the outcome by measuring it!" principle.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten your Sharena or Mary's Nino alongside Brave Lyn yet... I wonder if I can catch a connection.

Don't know if my Lukas will be of any help, but here he is for anyone on Team Hector.

@GuiltyLove Your Catria is amazing. It's a shame that I don't use fliers that often.

So this guy was my first partner on team Hector-

IMG_2159.thumb.PNG.8b13aa042943c3410c9cb524bffd792d.PNG

this matthew was great and killed the red mages chasing his master. Poison dagger is nice

@Zeo look at this Matthew!

also afterwards i kept getting a TA3 Raven Lilina

Edited by mcsilas

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Meanwhile, I have apparently reached the macro version of quantum physic's famous "You changed the outcome by measuring it!" principle.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten your Sharena or Mary's Nino alongside Brave Lyn yet... I wonder if I can catch a connection.

I keep getting your Florina. Like, for most of my matches she's shown up. I wonder why? Are the ally options weighted or what?

PSA: Ike friends, please have your lead as something other than Red.  Ike can't fight for his friends when he just has clones of himself as allies.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I keep getting your Florina. Like, for most of my matches she's shown up. I wonder why? Are the ally options weighted or what?

That's what I intend to find out.

As an aside, I know everyone I've received a unit from aside from Mary Guertana is on Serenes. Mind telling me your mascot's Rating?