• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any celica supporters wanna borrow my Sword killer Abel 

my ID is 0023203873

Abel has 38atk 28spd 25def and 29res Brave lance + Astra

Death Blow 2

Swordbreaker 3

Threaten def 3

Threaten spd 2

So if he attacks a sword user... They ded from guaranteed Astra trigger...

And he can nerf enemies to putty...so...if ya want

Edited by Pengaius

My +Atk/Brave Lance/Death Blow 3/Armor Boots Effie has been pretty popular.  I've gotten 4 frendo requests during the VG.

Stirring the pot a bit, I chose  T w I s T e D  Celica because her artwork is hilarious to me for some reason.  Also, Grima is a pretty lame final boss.  

14 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Zelgius Oh my friend, which team are you going to join last? Will you revenge by joining W!Celica or aid Grima who defeat us?

I'll be on the sidelines for the remainder of this one I think.

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

I'll be on the sidelines for the remainder of this one I think.

I joined Grima, not gonna devote too much this time. Just enjoy 4 orbs and the rest from quests.

It's been yoyo multipliers since this thing started and I'm anxious. I've got all 1,400 flags and I'm wondering if I'm being smart saving them for the last day or if I'm going to be screwed over by same purgatory tomorrow and end up tanking my most important rank.

42 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's been yoyo multipliers since this thing started and I'm anxious. I've got all 1,400 flags and I'm wondering if I'm being smart saving them for the last day or if I'm going to be screwed over by same purgatory tomorrow and end up tanking my most important rank.

I'm just choosing to blow all of mine now (1,205 left after finishing all the quests) while I still can exactly because I'm extremely paranoid of same hell eventually setting in and then just staying there for pretty much the rest of the round. I've been stranded there with a bunch of flags before, and I'd rather not have that happen again. I'm also not in a position where I could spend flags on a potential x7 or higher multiplier anyways due to work tomorrow night.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm just choosing to blow all of mine now (1,205 left after finishing all the quests) while I still can exactly because I'm extremely paranoid of same hell eventually setting in and then just staying there for pretty much the rest of the round. I've been stranded there with a bunch of flags before, and I'd rather not have that happen again. I'm also not in a position where I could spend flags on a potential x7 or higher multiplier anyways due to work tomorrow night.

I'm going to spend most of, if not all of my flags today.  There's the risk of Same Hell setting in at any time, and with the overall votes so close, it will likely stay there for a very long time once it hits, and then there's the fact that I will likely be working late tomorrow and would probably miss most of the multipliers anyway.  I scored well enough in the first two rounds that my overall rank should be fine.

Either way, it's a win-win for me.  If Celica wins, I get Victory Feathers, if Grima wins, a male wins for a change.  (Takumi and Ryoma should have won before, but both got screwed over by the multiplier.)

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Tybrosion @Rezzy I think I may burn around half of my flags today and see where the dust settles tomorrow. My total rank is great but I'm virtually unranked in the army. 

My total rank is 208 right now, with about 600 Flags left to spend, plus the 5 from tomorrow.  I'll be working from circa 6:00 AM to who-knows-when tomorrow, so if I see any bonus hours tonight, I'm just going to use them and not have to worry about it anymore.

After last hour's update, I am now rank 33 overall.  It would be great if I could stay in the top 1K, but it will depend on if me banking on there not being a ton of multipliers tomorrow turns out true.

Edited by Rezzy

After falling asleep early and being unable to use my phone until 2 pm, I am unranked XD

EDIT: Snuck into rank 66,226 apparently.

Edited by Sunwoo

My overall rank dropped to 42 after last hour.  I think I'll unload another 400 Flags this hour, since it looks like this might be the last one tonight, and I might not see any tomorrow.

I've noticed that I've been several substandard Random units.  Not just the abundance of Reds, but many that don't have much SI, and some that aren't even leveled to 40.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My overall rank dropped to 42 after last hour.  I think I'll unload another 400 Flags this hour, since it looks like this might be the last one tonight, and I might not see any tomorrow.

I've noticed that I've been several substandard Random units.  Not just the abundance of Reds, but many that don't have much SI, and some that aren't even leveled to 40.

This reminds me of someone's Arvis that I got, which.... ugh, why would you even field em'?

Spoiler

B2UfOMz.png?1

I was checking the players around my rank...and I got curious since I was seeing a lot of red leads. Out of the 50 or so players I could see...basically half of them were red. >.> I totally understand wanting to show off a favorite character. I also understand how a casual player might be like "V!Ike? Ayra? They're my strongest characters. They make good leads." But if you've got the time/resources to build a +7 V!Ike, you probably understand the game well enough to know that he might not be the best lead for this particular VG round.....

I also find it hilarious that I'm ranked in the top 18k for my army but I'm rank 890 overall. 

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was checking the players around my rank...and I got curious since I was seeing a lot of red leads. Out of the 50 or so players I could see...basically half of them were red. >.> I totally understand wanting to show off a favorite character. I also understand how a casual player might be like "V!Ike? Ayra? They're my strongest characters. They make good leads." But if you've got the time/resources to build a +7 V!Ike, you probably understand the game well enough to know that he might not be the best lead for this particular VG round.....

I also find it hilarious that I'm ranked in the top 18k for my army but I'm rank 890 overall. 

u wot. What's your total score?

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Someone previously on my friend list had a +10 Robin but kept sending him out on team Robin. Pretty sure they're a big Robin fan, but that's ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

This reminds me of someone's Arvis that I got, which.... ugh, why would you even field em'?

Hide contents

B2UfOMz.png?1

They don't even have the skills he has learned by default.

Mea culpa, I had Brave Roy as the lead of my second account for the first couple of hours of this round. Didn't remember to change it when the round ended because I try to minimise the time logged out of my primary phone account (as I can't receive calls if I'm on my secondary). Only noticed when I got myself as an ally and realised what I'd done.

That said, I've never put the friend code if it anywhere so the friends list of that account are mostly just random invites I've gotten from arena/VG, many of which probably haven't even played in months.

EDIT: @Motendra Before this VG, this is the kind of troll that would send them out without weapons. Maybe the rules could use some further tightening and not just check the weapon.

Edited by Humanoid

Maybe I should take a leap of faith and save my remaining 1200 flags for tomorrow... Right now I'm at rank 324 on cumulative and I don't want to fall out of the top 1k for spending them too soon. Getting at least three 6x multipliers isn't that farfetched is it?

Edited by Alexmender

8 minutes ago, Motendra said:

u wot. What's your total score?

My overall score is almost 2,500,000. My general strategy for flags is to hold off on using them until day 2 of the VG and just hit most/all of the second day multipliers. I've also been super sick so like....I can't go to work, and I have nothing better to do. 

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Someone previously on my friend list had a +10 Robin but kept sending him out on team Robin. Pretty sure they're a big Robin fan, but that's ridiculous.

It's really cool to show your dedication...but at the same time, you're not really helping your teammates. But now, a +10 Robin on Team Celica or Team Grima would be pretty great.