Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

1 minute ago, Refa said:

it makes Eury look like scum and BBM look...kind of better.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Eury didn't exactly convince me much that BBM is scummy either
Actually, the way BBM handled that put me at ease, just a bit. 

Well hot dog!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

weapons, there are 4 other people voting for prims and nobody is voting him for the same reason afaics. which ones specifically do you agree with?

@refa- i mean like, here it reads like he's just jumping on the wagon to add pressure.

He said PK's vote.

Do you mean Weapons?  It's possible, but I don't think his followups implied that.

I'm literally too tired to do anything today. Bummer. *why did I sign up*

What I can do is say that my role revealed to me that there are 9 townies alive at the start of the game.

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

What I can do is say that my role revealed to me that there are 9 townies alive at the start of the game.

FUCK YOU ALL I KNEW THERE WAS MERIT TO MY INITIAL BBM QUESTIONING yes I know no one argued otherwise but let me have this

I'm assuming this means 9/3/1.  9/4 with an end of day scum kill is bullshit.  Two informed roles is kind of stretching my suspension of disbelief, especially since BBM's role doesn't really seem to have a purpose.  This kind of conflicts with my reads, though...I don't know, I kind of want to go with my reads and say fuck roles TBH.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I only came in to check the thread real quick cause right now im busy but I literally totally didn't put in my thoughts on Eury right after I said what I said LOL
Im a fool

ANYWHO I know what I was gonna say though

Eury presented many good questions and legitimate arguments in their posts... they voted BBM though and the two had an interaction
Their case on BBM was okay... at least to me. I don't agree that BBM was waffling on me, and Eury didn't exactly convince me much that BBM is scummy either
Actually, the way BBM handled that put me at ease, just a bit. 

I wanted to ask though, @Eurykins

I was curious to see why Shinori Prop and Prims are all in the same boat according to this

You say they're all okay but you didn't exactly explain what makes them look more scummy to you than everyone else in your great wall of china posts. Is that because you largely agree with the current cases? You really only seemed to ask your own questions but there isn't too much reason for them being on your radar besides:

We should all vote Omega

I do need to go back and read up on their posts some more, I admittedly have not looked into that too much (Refa's other content and the weapons actually)

I agree here, prims hasnt posted since this so all everyone is really going off of is... essentially nothing
I think I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's.... probably the weakest case
which makes me curious to see who pushed it the most
which I'm going to read back on

I'll answer this after I read back some more

So in my next post ill say my thoughts on Refa's other content, who I think is scummish, and explore the Refa wagon

Meta check (if I have one outside of just wallposting): I tend to do (Scum > Null > Town/Whatever) sort of charts when I do my reads. 

So at the time, I did a Refa= BBM because they remain as my highest pings/scum slot concerns currently. Everyone else (at the time) -> Shinori/Prims/Props/ForgottotypeArcaniteherelolwhoops, went in right after, because the rest of you guys (who were actually active/posting at the time) were Null to me at that given time. "Everyone else" = Can't really say anything when they've not posted anything. Inactive slots suck, 'cause you can't expect to read someone who's not here.

Ergo, Refa = BBM > Null peeps (Shino/Prims/Props/Arcanite) was where I stood at the time that this was posted.

Refa was high up due to his lack of good reasoning/responses to the posts I had earlier poked at, and I found his antics to be pretty scummy. Which is why I was OK with the Refa wagon moving along.

BBM has pinged me on multiple fronts, and half of his logic/reasons for what he has put forth seem super lazy and scummy as a result. I don't buy mistakes constantly being made like that (especially from him as an experienced player), and also trying to pass off the fact that nothing bad/no scum intent exists with simple misreps, when we've already witnessed SEVERAL vote swaps as a result of them -> how is it not viable to seeing it as such? That speaks of highly questionable gameplay, and town generally doesn't seek to misconstrue, misrep, or otherwise smear posts of other player slots in that manner. 

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

OKAY I DID IT BOYS READ EURY AND BBM'S EXCHANGE (PEdit: Cut by more posts, fuck me) and the verdict is it makes Eury look like scum and BBM look...kind of better.

I specifically replied to all of Eury's points against me but I'm still not sure why I'm her strongest scumread.  Most of these seem to be disagreements over me being scummy.  I KNOW this isn't me being biased because I got the same impression about her points against BBM.  Why does Scum!BBM need to intentionally misread in order to form cases?  Very reminiscent of Arcanite's argument against me TBH.  The Shinori read bothers me the most though.  She's basically defending him (from who, I cannot say), but then sticks him in her lynch priority anyways because ???.  Prims/Via being there bothers me as well, as it seems like the sole reason they're on the lynch priority is for sharing a vote w/me.

BBM just looks better because I can get where he's coming from with his replies.

My last comment in the initial wall post with your section, Refa:

For as many posts are in your ISO, there's a great deal of tunneling on Arcanite and very little else outside of fluffy comments regarding BBM's claim. 

1. The fact that you already had proven to be employing questionable gameplay (Not voting because you didn't specifically SCUM read someone and denying the notion of pressure voting especially in ED1).

2. You seemed to criticize Arcanite for attempting to blend into the conversations poorly, when over half of the opening posts you had were fluffed/filler posts towards BBM, or even that "lol" post you had alone. Pot meet kettle- hypocritical gameplay is hypocritical.

3. You had no other reads at the time and seemed to be in a tunnelfest for little to no reason at the point that I posted my original reads.

That is why I scumread you, Refa. Not because I simply "disagreed" with you, but because of your actions as well.

Please refer to the above about the supposed lynch priority thing, Refa. You should know how I used to post those to realize what I actually meant, and IF NOT, then it could have been asked instead of assuming people got stuck in priority X Y Z despite me not really reading them negatively. I even stated that I was OK with those that were stacked together (Prims/Prop/Shin) and that those who were in the second group were basically Null with me wanting more information/responses.

I also did not 'defend' him outside of stating that him attempting shut down the role speccing (which he was given flak from by a few people ED1) was not something that should've been seen as suspect, as THE VAST MAJORITY/CONSENSUS OF GAMEPLAY states that anything that causes people to divulge an unnecessary amount of information is something we should avoid like the plague in Mafia games? As it spoon-feeds more information than necessary to scum-side without merit, unless it is at a time in which we are breaking open the game?

> Another misrep of what I was actually stating and doing, btw. Good one Roofa.

4 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

For as many posts are in your ISO, there's a great deal of tunneling on Arcanite and very little else outside of fluffy comments regarding BBM's claim. 

1. The fact that you already had proven to be employing questionable gameplay (Not voting because you didn't specifically SCUM read someone and denying the notion of pressure voting especially in ED1).

2. You seemed to criticize Arcanite for attempting to blend into the conversations poorly, when over half of the opening posts you had were fluffed/filler posts towards BBM, or even that "lol" post you had alone. Pot meet kettle- hypocritical gameplay is hypocritical.

3. You had no other reads at the time and seemed to be in a tunnelfest for little to no reason at the point that I posted my original reads.

That is why I scumread you, Refa. Not because I simply "disagreed" with you, but because of your actions as well.

Please refer to the above about the supposed lynch priority thing, Refa. You should know how I used to post those to realize what I actually meant, and IF NOT, then it could have been asked instead of assuming people got stuck in priority X Y Z despite me not really reading them negatively. I even stated that I was OK with those that were stacked together (Prims/Prop/Shin) and that those who were in the second group were basically Null with me wanting more information/responses.

I also did not 'defend' him outside of stating that him attempting shut down the role speccing (which he was given flak from by a few people ED1) was not something that should've been seen as suspect, as THE VAST MAJORITY/CONSENSUS OF GAMEPLAY states that anything that causes people to divulge an unnecessary amount of information is something we should avoid like the plague in Mafia games? As it spoon-feeds more information than necessary to scum-side without merit, unless it is at a time in which we are breaking open the game?

> Another misrep of what I was actually stating and doing, btw. Good one Roofa.

At the time I posted, no one else was scummy.  This is not tunneling, and you expecting me to have more reads in ED1 is bullshit.

1. Objectively false.

2. All of my posts had a purpose.

3. Read above.

I don't think it's wrong of me to assume that people in a lynch priority are there to be lynched.  It's on you to state otherwise, not me.

You spent like four sentences defending him, one stating that his vote was understandable, and the rest asking him questions with no issues being presented.  I don't even disagree w/what you said regarding Shinori, but what about him specifically makes him null to you considering this?

Eurykins, your paranoia is bothering me.  Why are you assuming that BBM is intentionally misreading?  What gives you that impression?  Why are you assuming that BBM is scum gambiting?  What gives you that impression?  I agree these are things that could be true, but you are not giving me any reason to believe that they are likely to be true. 

FTR, I meant that Arcanite assuming that I'm lying is idiotic.  I don't like shit talking peoples' votes because it'll just give them more fuel to fire at me during postgame...Anyways, yes, it made me feel good about my vote.  I'm pretty sure I've never stated a scumread on Prims.  BBM is leaning town because I'm starting to feel like all of the really scummy things about him are just disagreements.  Weapons is null because while I could see him as scum, there's nothing I feel confident pushing him on.  I questioned Arcanite on their Prims stance because it didn't make sense to me, and having a more defined stance would help my read on them, not because it was inherently scummy.  BBM is null; I was never fencesitting on him, I just didn't know what to make of him simultaneously being townie and scummy at the same time.  I'm bothered by BBM and Omega's votes on Prims, pretty sure I made that clear in my posts.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

my bad I was just thinking like 'who the fuck is PK' and then then I realized that's Via

wrt my last post, I meant that it looks like Prims was just wagoning to add pressure, not weapons

9/4 is dumb so I guess there is an ITP??? 9/3/1 seems dumb too though. 9/2/2? idk any 13p setup with only 9 town is pretty wonky. i don't think there's a conflict between this role and mine though. they give two different types of information.

eury I understand that those things COULD happen and that misreading can lead to bad things. but where is the evidence that I'm purposely misreading to let those things happen or SEEKING to misread, like you claim, as opposed to just making mistakes? you're just assuming that I'm doing this to create chaos or whatever. you say that you don't buy that it's a mistake but why not? 

wrt my prims reasoning- what prims did is scummy because... wagoning people for bad reasons is scummy??? if arcanite is town it's him pushing for a ml on a newbie? do I really need to explain this so much? don't think it says much about weapons's alignment.

and how are my votes lazy? now you're just making things up.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Eury

more confident in this than prims now, since the prims stuff happened a while back now. she's focusing in on sections of peoples posts and questioning them about stuff in isolation rather than looking at things as a whole or looking at context. the misreading thing is the biggest example, but also, she's pushing me for coasting regarding arcanite- whatever you want to say about my reads being bad, it's pretty hard to look at my play as a whole and say that I'm coasting. and at the time of that exchange, only about 5 people had posted something serious and arcanite had given an opinion on all of them. refa had only one read? so what, it was page 2. how many reads do you expect him to have at that point? 

also a lot of her posts have questions to which the answers are just exceedingly obvious or have already been directly stated. it reads like asking questions for the sake of it to produce content. refa was literally voting arcanite, of course he thinks arcanite's vote was scummy. and how does the wagon on refa have anything to do with his read on arcanite?

Also don't like how you're giving a pass to Arcanite for actually tunneling (I don't think this is scummy, but you seem too) despite casing me for not actually tunneling.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

wrt my last post, I meant that it looks like Prims was just wagoning to add pressure, not weapons

9/4 is dumb so I guess there is an ITP??? 9/3/1 seems dumb too though. 9/2/2? idk any 13p setup with only 9 town is pretty wonky. i don't think there's a conflict between this role and mine though. they give two different types of information.

and how are my votes lazy? now you're just making things up.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Eury

more confident in this than prims now, since the prims stuff happened a while back now. she's focusing in on sections of peoples posts and questioning them about stuff in isolation rather than looking at things as a whole or looking at context. the misreading thing is the biggest example, but also, she's pushing me for coasting regarding arcanite- whatever you want to say about my reads being bad, it's pretty hard to look at my play as a whole and say that I'm coasting. and at the time of that exchange, only about 5 people had posted something serious and arcanite had given an opinion on all of them. refa had only one read? so what, it was page 2. how many reads do you expect him to have at that point? 

Oh.  I still don't get the issue w/Prims wagoning to add pressure...I don't think his reasoning for wagoning Arcanite is bad for ED1.

I don't think your roles directly conflict either.  It just seems weird to me that there's an actual informed role and then yours which doesn't really accomplish much, especially in a game with 9 town and 4 antitown.  So much for role madness. It's also possible that Rapier is just scum, but I don't have a read on him.

Didn't call Eury out for questioning stuff in isolation because it feels like she does that regardless of alignment.  Agree that her calling you out for coasting is bad, though.

ALSO I'M GOING TO STOP POSTING JEEZ this is getting in the way of real things.

4 hours ago, BBM said:

I know it's not a good thing. It's jist not a scummy thing and eury didn't go to any effort to show why it was a scummy thing for me to do, rather than just auto saying it's scummy

I would, by the way, disagree on this point. I think misinterpreting can be a very scummy thing. Specifically when you're using it as an excuse to misconstrue someone's words. Like when I said "Refa isn't worth attention" and Arcanite asked if that meant it was a nonsense case everyone should just ignore; no, it's just not worth my attention (in the post specifically).

The reason I don't like the part where you say "I have a reputation for misinterpreting" is that it reads like an excuse to go around misrepresenting people and then passing it off as, "Well, I just misread as I usually do".

I think people should make an effort to attain maximum clarity from what someone is saying. Scum win games by framing townies, and they don't have the healthy dose of paranoia the rest of us are blessed/cursed with. So it seemed like a cop-out to me when you said you have a reputation for misreading.

Re: your comments on my post (sorry for just getting to it now, busy life):

I don't know anyone here, I'm going to judge Arcanite for behaviour in this game, and it doesn't look well. Since you later parrot that he has a lot of posts but little content I don't see the problem!

idk if this is scummy but i just really dislike how this is phrased, not because you're saying that the wagon is dumb but then not looking at it, but because you're saying that you're not going to look at it, except 2/3 of your suspicious (Shinori, me, arcanite) are voting Refa, and your suspicions on them are directly based on their actions towards refa. so you ARE giving refa's wagon a lot of attention.

This is a scrumptious waffle the likes only Serela ever makes for me. Dammit, Serela, I miss you. But this is one of those classic waffles (IDK IF THIS IS SCUMMY LOL) and it's nitpicky to boot. I wasn't deciding whether Refa was or was not scummy and in that sense did not lend it much of my attention. I did look at people who happened to be involved in it, but whose actions were sufficiently scummy to warrant a post.

It's like you're playing Pokémon and now sitting there going "GOTCHA!", but you don't even have the guts to go forward and say, "It's actively scummy." What was the point of bringing forward how you disliked it? Why do you feel it's "giving Refa's wagon a lot of attention" when my contention was with the posters and their content, not necessarily their motivations for voting Refa?

Also, you did admit to misreading and you did say you had to read again to see what someone meant; so you obviously do admit you are misreading people and after being called out on it, happily continue the stint.

That last post also invites a WIFOM conversation.

23 hours ago, Refa said:

Your role kind of blows.  Are you sure it's not a fakeclaim?

Was going to ask if there were any additional stipulations (e.g. they can only kill a specific character w/the daykill, some other requirements have to be met, is the daykill part of a specific member's role), but I guess SB wouldn't specify those either.  Do you know if it's scum in general or mafia specifically?

21 hours ago, Refa said:

More frustration, really.  What's the point of your entire role being informed if you barely know anything about what you're supposed informed about?  Thanks, SB.

20 hours ago, Refa said:

Agh, you're getting me mixed up on my Arcanite pronouns.

19 hours ago, Refa said:

lol

23 hours ago, Refa said:

which day phase?  is it their factional kill?  ask sb if "some sort of kill" is singular imo.

These are the handful of posts that seemed to just be filler to me. (Order got a bit muddled, sorry, ISO thing kept marking but not really marking them down to quote and I said fuck it and remarked them in any sort of order to quote).

> BBM had already noted that he was awaiting SB for responses. Why find the need to spam multiple messages asking about multiple roles/aspect, as though he wouldn't have already done so??? (Also why not just ask it all in one post, instead of finding the need to spam multiple posts asking for the same general jist of asking SB for more information?)

The only part of the first post that is legit is asking (as a reaction sort of thing) if it's a fakeclaim. The rest of the post, which was right after BBM stated: 

the wording is kind of vague and SB wouldn't specify more so I don't know any of those things

Is garbage. YOU EVEN STATED "I GUESS SB WOULDN'T SPECIFY THOSE EITHER", YET CONTINUE TO KEEP ASKING MORE QUESTIONS, as though BBM had actually gotten any more specific information yet, which he had just stated he hadn't. Why are you asking questions as though you're actually looking to attain something, when it was already stated that nothing more would be given? I do not understand the logic and the amount of wasted time with the post/assertions.

> You complained about his role, yet again, but so what? What good does this do- what does it even offer us in terms of scum hunting, reads, anything????

> Ok. Arcanite pronoun things.

> Lol.

Please inform me of the purpose of these filler posts. I'm having a lot of trouble finding anything meaningful in the above posts, aside from what was mentioned.

WRT Shinori:

1. Stating that I agreed or found a vote agreeable = Defending someone??? In what state of logic? I did not advocate against someone finding his vote or anything wrong, I was stating how I read into his vote as an action/post. 

2. Asking him Questions = I wanted to find out more information, thoughts, reads, etc. From him. You know, actual information gathering. How is this me defending him again??? 

3. Me not town reading him and keeping him Null is due to the fact that I want MORE from him. Even if I had no issues with that specific vote, because I agreed with it, does NOT instantly make him town-read in my books. (Let's be real, this is also coming from the party who has tunneled him in past games 90% of the time for whatever reasons.) Why is me reading him null as a result of asking him questions, and agreeing with one vote something that is off, or something unusual? 

I'm back and holy shit do I not want to read the Eurykins' debacle.

But I must. I'll do it later tonight.

Refa, regarding my "weak" reasoning/vote or whatever, well first I disagree that it's weak. Early game is a great time to find scum and reasons don't always need to be spelled out. Past that, if I accept your assertion that it's weak (which I don't, but will address for the sake of discourse), who cares? It's D1 dude, I'm not about to come in here with an essay or a bunch of quotes.

Your play is strange this game, and with Rapier's revelation I'm wondering if your freewheeling approach this game indicates that you're ITP. Why did my lack of explanation bother you, what do you expect from Town Omega?

BBM/Refa, can I PLEASE get a tldr of the Eurykins push? I promise I will read the full exchange by the end of the night, I just have some stuff to take care of and would like to roll around what you guys got in my head in the meantime.

48 minutes ago, Refa said:

FUCK YOU ALL I KNEW THERE WAS MERIT TO MY INITIAL BBM QUESTIONING yes I know no one argued otherwise but let me have this

I'm assuming this means 9/3/1.  9/4 with an end of day scum kill is bullshit.  Two informed roles is kind of stretching my suspension of disbelief, especially since BBM's role doesn't really seem to have a purpose.  This kind of conflicts with my reads, though...I don't know, I kind of want to go with my reads and say fuck roles TBH.

I am here, In the process of getting caught up but this is wrong.  Until there was more info speculating got us nothing.  Now SOME speculation is okay but let's try to not to go overboard with it.

Reading the thread.

Regarding Prims, I found his early game troublesome. He came at both Arcanite and Weapons pretty fast, and I just had this bad feeling that he was scum opening up the doors to draw people into the game in a way where he could manipulate them. His approach (moreso towards Weapons) was unique in that, if memory serves, he was the only one worrying about those slots. It just looked like something scum does to look busy and set up thread control/down others in an effort to look like they're scumhunting.

23 minutes ago, Bard said:

I would, by the way, disagree on this point. I think misinterpreting can be a very scummy thing. Specifically when you're using it as an excuse to misconstrue someone's words. Like when I said "Refa isn't worth attention" and Arcanite asked if that meant it was a nonsense case everyone should just ignore; no, it's just not worth my attention (in the post specifically).

The reason I don't like the part where you say "I have a reputation for misinterpreting" is that it reads like an excuse to go around misrepresenting people and then passing it off as, "Well, I just misread as I usually do".

I think people should make an effort to attain maximum clarity from what someone is saying. Scum win games by framing townies, and they don't have the healthy dose of paranoia the rest of us are blessed/cursed with. So it seemed like a cop-out to me when you said you have a reputation for misreading.

Re: your comments on my post (sorry for just getting to it now, busy life):

I don't know anyone here, I'm going to judge Arcanite for behaviour in this game, and it doesn't look well. Since you later parrot that he has a lot of posts but little content I don't see the problem!

This is a scrumptious waffle the likes only Serela ever makes for me. Dammit, Serela, I miss you. But this is one of those classic waffles (IDK IF THIS IS SCUMMY LOL) and it's nitpicky to boot. I wasn't deciding whether Refa was or was not scummy and in that sense did not lend it much of my attention. I did look at people who happened to be involved in it, but whose actions were sufficiently scummy to warrant a post.

It's like you're playing Pokémon and now sitting there going "GOTCHA!", but you don't even have the guts to go forward and say, "It's actively scummy." What was the point of bringing forward how you disliked it? Why do you feel it's "giving Refa's wagon a lot of attention" when my contention was with the posters and their content, not necessarily their motivations for voting Refa?

Also, you did admit to misreading and you did say you had to read again to see what someone meant; so you obviously do admit you are misreading people and after being called out on it, happily continue the stint.

That last post also invites a WIFOM conversation.

Yeah, but how is any of this something scum would do that town would not do?

13 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Yeah, but how is any of this something scum would do that town would not do?

I want to believe Townies play to win with legitimate cases and that only scum bullshit and make up cases by misrepresenting people or pretending they are active.

I find it bizarre that Refa is saying that he thinks Prims is likely town because of the bad cases, but presents waffley stuff on Arcanite/myself/BBM. Like, who else in the game reads Prims as town? That could be him being privy to information that townies don't have. And even if he has me as null, I feel like he has more than enough information to move closer towards a solid read on Arcanite/BBM. Refa continues to play like scum, the kind who keeps their options open. The good news is that he did give my thought process consideration when voting whoever he did over me at the time, but he can easily fake that as scum.

38 minutes ago, Refa said:

Eurykins, your paranoia is bothering me.  Why are you assuming that BBM is intentionally misreading?  What gives you that impression?  Why are you assuming that BBM is scum gambiting?  What gives you that impression?  I agree these are things that could be true, but you are not giving me any reason to believe that they are likely to be true. 

FTR, I meant that Arcanite assuming that I'm lying is idiotic.  I don't like shit talking peoples' votes because it'll just give them more fuel to fire at me during postgame...Anyways, yes, it made me feel good about my vote.  I'm pretty sure I've never stated a scumread on Prims.  BBM is leaning town because I'm starting to feel like all of the really scummy things about him are just disagreements.  Weapons is null because while I could see him as scum, there's nothing I feel confident pushing him on.  I questioned Arcanite on their Prims stance because it didn't make sense to me, and having a more defined stance would help my read on them, not because it was inherently scummy.  BBM is null; I was never fencesitting on him, I just didn't know what to make of him simultaneously being townie and scummy at the same time.  I'm bothered by BBM and Omega's votes on Prims, pretty sure I made that clear in my posts.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

Btw this post in itself screams OMGUS alongside the vote. 

1. Do you realize how many blatant "misreads" have ocurred throughout this single day phase, and the misreps that have occurred as a result? Both from you and him- either you two are proving to be hella careless in terms of your reading and assessment (which HAS skewed votes/cases already multiple times despite backpedaling), or intending to misrep to misconstrue information that is being submitted by other players. Either way, to me it shows a lack of effort no matter what the reasoning- scum intent or not- and either way it serves to harm townside far more than helping. I also feel though, that townside would not be so lax as to continue to mix up and misrep information and casing being push forth, in comparison to scumside finding the NEED to rub things the wrong way to get the wrong casing across.

2. While you never directly scumread Prims, you did state the following:

Also Prims vote is bad (Prims is not scummy for acting slightly different than he did last game) and as soon as Prims successfully argues against it, who wants to bet that he'll jump on me?  

If his vote is bad, and the fact that you would assume he would thereafter jump onto your wagon, what does this mean? You clearly see his action as being wrong/bad, so you seem to at least perceive his actions as not being good. And if you saw your wagon as being "bullshit", and yet asserted that Prims would probably be joining said wagon, what does this mean about your read on him? This is why I asked you about the read on Prims, yet you never really gave one despite the comment you made about him.

> BBM is leaning town....

> BBM is null....I just didn't know what to make of him simultaneously being townie and scummy at the same time.

You say both of these statements within 2-3 sentences of each other. What? And you claim to not be fence-sitting on reading him???

An addendum to my above post: if Eury flips mafia, I'd guess that Refa isn't aligned with her, though with 9 town we likely have an ITP and he's still a great candidate for that.

The other addendum is that I haven't actually read his Eury push yet, which might change things for me, I'm getting to it right now.

1 hour ago, Eurykins said:

The main point I stated is the fact that the vagueness of your claim is what makes it so questionable as an information claim.

This is EXTREMELY disgusting. Eury might have to go after all. Still reading, but shoot man, this is pretty bad.