New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

4 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

Hm, considering my reactions to the Summer units,I'm kind of glad they don't have a free one. Who knows: maybe the devs are aware not everyone wants to be saddled with a bikini character, and left the matter there.

@Tybrosion Gift of Peace was full length.

Most of the TT reward units have been male characters and the seasonal ones have been more discreet than the units from their respective banner. 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masked Lucina again...? There are other TT characters that could use a re-run, developers. I have no use for her. I was hoping for Tobin to get the re-run. 

Let’s see...I do have Summer Corrin as a bonus unit so...yeah, time for her to actually have some fun since I hardly use her. 

After successful pulling Takumi, a Flier team is the obvious choice: 

First team: 

• SA!Tana, NS!Corrin, NY!Azura, SS!Takumi

Second team (may change)

• M!Marth+3, FH!Robin, Donnel, BB!Cordelia

If this topic isn't properly marked/spoilered within 24 hours, it's being deleted.  In which case, someone else is free to re-post it (properly).

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If this topic isn't properly marked/spoilered within 24 hours, it's being deleted.  In which case, someone else is free to re-post it (properly).

Yeah... I receiver the e-mail. This is what happens when someone decided to create his first topic. Hahaha

I will make the changes... sorry for the "problems" I caused... ;D

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to New Tempest Trial Coming [Datamine]
6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I wrote "better to put the datamine tag" earlier, but I meant a tag [datamine] in the title. Sorry for the confusion. 

Don't worry about that. It's nice to learn something... but the changes were made and I now I know what to do next time. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Really, the biggest thing I'm happy for is the Speed Ploy 3 Sacred Seal. I've been wanting that for Arvis for a very long time.

Although, I am pleased I can use both Masked Marth and Summer Corrin (on separate teams in case one goes awry) for bonuses.

Hmm yes, I can't wait to have a +7 merged Masked Lucina.

but for real, I am considering building her up good and proper, since I have spare Aether fodder.

Looks like my team will be flier since I just pulled YS!Tiki.  Sadly I have zero dancer fliers so I think I will do a dragon flier team of YS!Tiki, F!Grima, Myrrh and S!Corrin (she is still a dragon).

I have decided that this Masked Lucina will be the first 5* unit I send home for feathers. I merged her last time but get exactly 0 use out of her and really don't like the character. I wish it had been Tobin - I could have used his armourslayer without spending 20k feathers >.< My current Tobin doesn't need merges, since he does his job well enough in AA, and I know my friend would love to have him, too, since he originally missed him.

fliers/ cavs cant use flashing blade? thats sad... my bladetome flier/ cav team cant use it... alexa play despacito. then again heavy blade counts the crazy bladetomr buff and only have staff as restriction, eh.

either way, i will still do it to it ls ends anyway. gotta get the 42 orbs. 

also, one man debuff bot arvis yo, finally.

13 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

fliers/ cavs cant use flashing blade? thats sad... my bladetome flier/ cav team cant use it... alexa play despacito. then again heavy blade counts the crazy bladetomr buff and only have staff as restriction, eh.

either way, i will still do it to it ls ends anyway. gotta get the 42 orbs. 

also, one man debuff bot arvis yo, finally.

At one point in the game the devs were probably worried that certain skills would be too op in the hands of cavalry and fliers.

Well, now I actually do have a reason to go after that Flashing Blade seal at least.

Karla pitybroke me on the new summer banner. xP Her weapon and Wrath decrease her special cooldown, and Flashing Blade would only do that further for her! Sounds crazy good to me! lol

Going for Flier Emblem this TT+ (Caeda, Summer Camilla, NY!Azura, Flying Nino), or I might employ a mix, since I could use the HMs.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, now I actually do have a reason to go after that Flashing Blade seal at least.

Karla pitybroke me on the new summer banner. xP Her weapon and Wrath decrease her special cooldown, and Flashing Blade would only do that further for her! Sounds crazy good to me! lol

Well color me jealous lol

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well color me jealous lol

Yeah, the timing of this was pretty funny, I admit. :P

By the way, FE Fan, I wanted to talk to you again at some point to see if we could make amends after that drama we had. But we ignored one another, so unless we both unignore each other, we can't send PMs... Just saying. If you don't want to talk though, or if you'd like to, but you're not ready, that's fine. You can hit me up whenever, or we can just not interact much at all. Up to you, really. I won't try to force you to do anything, of course.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, the timing of this was pretty funny, I admit. :P

By the way, FE Fan, I wanted to talk to you again at some point to see if we could make amends after that drama we had. But we ignored one another, so unless we both unignore each other, we can't send PMs... Just saying. If you don't want to talk though, or if you'd like to, but you're not ready, that's fine. You can hit me up whenever, or we can just not interact much at all. Up to you, really. I won't try to force you to do anything, of course.

I took you off my ignore list a couple days ago. As far as I'm concerned, any drama is in the past. I know I didn't handle things how I should have and I did say some uncalled for and mean things, so apologies for that.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I took you off my ignore list a couple days ago. As far as I'm concerned, any drama is in the past. I know I didn't handle things how I should have and I did say some uncalled for and mean things, so apologies for that.

Alright. I didn't exactly say nice things either myself, so I'm also sorry for that. And I also want to say that if I really came off as a bully, I'm extremely sorry for that and I would never intentionally act that way. As someone who was a victim of bullying several times and lost a brother to suicide more or less because of bullying, I'm completely against it in all forms. If I was one of those people with money, hell, I'd start a foundation against bullying and to help bullying victims. So yeah, if I mistakenly act like a bully, you'd better believe I will regret it.

Well, since I'm doing this TT after all due to now having a use for that Flashing Blade, I can't wait to get my hands on all those orbs in case the ones I'm gathering now still don't get me Linde. I want her so bad!

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Actually, when is this TT supposed to happen again?

The picture says it begins at 15th; so we should have an official annoucement tomorrow or this Thursday (12th).