Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

What about people who use different IPs? Where did IS say they have a plan for this? 

Some people can be pretty good at hiding their mischief that even powerful corporations and governments could have a hard time dealing with. 

I know last year there were people using VPNs to spam votes for Tharja and Eirika. Not sure about the others, but no doubt each group has some people trying to do it. Hopefully IS detects this stuff, but I wouldn't be surprised they don't.

And I haven't seen any concerted effort for vote stuffing behind any of the characters on 4chan or elsewhere. Just random individuals like this Robin person and the ones I saw last year. Hopefully it's not too widespread, for any character.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 7th vote for Elphin has been cast.  Not that he has a shot, but I voted with my heart since most of my favs don't have a shot at a brave.  I am just hoping some of my favs actually get in to Heroes at all, but probably not:(

@Gregster101 I agree with your reasoning, though I couldn't send a vote Alm's way. Still, unless Eliwood and Marth both get a big push, I think we'll both be happy when the CYL3 results are released (does anyone know how long it was between CYL2's voting period ending and the results being released?).

I just cast my sixth and final vote for Ranulf (one went to Micaiah). Hopefully he'll place high.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

8 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tomorrow we'll discover What our God in Heaven has in store. One more dawn. One more day. One day more.

I am suddenly reminded that there is a Valjean in FE, sorta

Final vote in! Here's my ballot:

cwvV8Nw.png

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And @Fire Emblem Fan just in case you don't notice, I wrote a little (okay, a lot) something in the Tellius section which might be of interest to you. Just in case you don't notice it naturally.

Ah cool! I'll check it out!

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just putting it out there, but don't look at me if Micaiah gets screwed over by the dumbass midterm results:

U3TDfiK.png?1

That's also my ballot. Was for CYL1 as well. Started CYL2 that way, at the midterm I think I gave a few votes to somebody else (wasn't Veronica) because I saw Micaiah had no chance and I wanted Camilla out. Eirika probably. 

EDIT: Realistically, they can't do much about vote stuffing unless the numbers are insane. They know families live in the same home and would have the same IP address. 2, 3, 4 kids in some parts of the world all living under the same roof playing Heroes is perfectly reasonable. 

Edited by TheNiddo

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tomorrow we'll discover What our God in Heaven has in store. One more dawn. One more day. One day more.

may naga have mercy upon our souls for the storm of salt that is to come

My votes went to Tomas, Sedgar, Stefan, Midir, Lugh, Leon, and Knoll.  Thank you to everyone for reminding me about that Eir alt thing.  Never forget Knoll.

Here's my votes:
 N6rq0Yv.png?1

After seeing the mid results I was going to vote Eliwood for the rest, but then I realized that while Eliwood is my favorite FE lord... I kinda felt bad trying to take the 2nd place spot from Marth.  XD

So I went back to doing just one vote per character like I been doing for the past two years.
...Still kinda a shame there aren't more votes available, there's so many great characters to choose from. :lol: