Bunny Hero Battle: Panne

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Wow, Yarne made short work of his mother there. Effective damage hurts, and that hit and run tactic was funny to see. Beasts teams are so fun to use, maybe a bit overpowered with your team haha. Mordecai action is always nice to see, although I guess you changed your display pic so there's less Mordecai now haha

Yeah, yarne was too effective against his mother, so he had to bring the fortress def deal. He is a fun unit, using him in TTs currently, allied with Velouria.

I switched back to my Roy Avatar in celebration of the CYL refines. 

First off, let's start with Bunny Emblem!

Only two Easter bunnies? Or just in this account?

Interesting positioning with Camilla sitting near the red fridge who was busy rallying. 

And now for a different theme team. It's Feather Emblem featuring ladies who have feather accessories in their hair.

Unorthodox indeed, but the 1HP kill was worth it, haha. How do you get such ideas, using Firesweep on EP? 

Moonbow on Cordy is a bit sad, but the clear was really fun and original. Congrats!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

You even equipped Nanna with the upright feather accessory...cute.  Priscilla finishing off Panne doing exactly 1 point of damage got a chuckle out of me.  Maybe she doesn't have her full staff build yet, but this way is much more satisfying. 

It kind of bothered me how you can't really see the feather in her sprite since it's on the other side. Good thing Mareeta came with the perfect accessory (the earlier feather ones had the wrong angle for her)

And yeah the incomplete staff weapons being used to finish enemies off were really satisfying.

@mampfoid Yeah only two (well one is free). Never really did try for Spring units since they didn't really appeal to me much- except Spring Camilla during the rerun since she was the only green mage flier at the time and had a good niche of being anti-bow with her high Def and Raventome.

Well the team is pretty squishy, and it was just a matter of trying to get specific factors to work. Panne was really annoying with her bonus stats + Fury, and Cordelia's Firesweep was better than Brave Lance since Panne couldn't counterattack. There weren't much spaces to work with because of Panne's cav movement, so when I noticed Cordelia could survive if she had a Def boost, I parked Nanna near her with Drive Def. And as I mentioned, I had to swap different skills/seals to make sure Cordelia had just enough speed to not be doubled but not have the highest Spd because of Chill Spd (thanks Darting Stance SS).

It's nice to hear Cordelia's special quotes for a change though 😛

• 3 weeks later...

@Alexmender So this is before you had Kaden, huh? Didn't seem to stop you here. A trivial matter once again. Panne's stats and beast weapon made her pretty formidable when initiating, but it didn't end up being enough.

@Landmaster Lon'Qu is always nice to see. The highlight of the Husbando clear was that big splash damage on Panne from Jeorge though. The Poison Strike seal is not something you think you'd see often but I guess a lot of people upgraded it after the inferior cheerleader arena meta became a thing.

The princess clear was splendid as well, albeit a much quicker affair.

@mcsilas Wolf theme was neat, I thought it was funny how you threw Lloyd a bone even though you could have cleared the map with him doing literally nothing.

A clear where M!Robin actually does something? Blasphemy! Deflect Magic saves the day here. The enemy units chipped away at your team but with Maribelle there to keep everyone healthy there was never any real sense of danger. A fine clear to be sure.

I always enjoy the Villain/Morgan team clears, this one's no different. Morgan's tome continues to show it's value, the Grima's tank like pros, M!Grima laughs at WTD and the enemies' health is reduced enough for Aversa's night to kick in to turn kills into overkills. Effortless. If M!Morgan gets a refine down the life for Grima's Truth, hoo boy.

Mad nostalgia with the B.Jenet theme. Even a bit of FEH nostalgia seeing Spring Camilla. Such a retro unit at this point. She still puts in work by the looks of things. Yarnes quotes had me chuckling throughout the clear but I admit I was triggered at the end when Panne kept leaving the armor at 1hp. Drive Skills make special clears so much easier. Clears in general, really.

Last clear was probably the most impressive as your team, Cordelia aside was fairly weak. Your strategy was superior here. Separating Panne from the rest of the units and walling her off. Cordelia surviving with 1HP over and over again while being healed by Priscilla was smart.

@Ginko One of your earlier clears with this newer team I'm guessing. They were powerful even back then.

@Anacybele Ike is not a unit you see often anymore. Everyone played a part but he was the star for me here. If he's a merge project for you you need to give him Special Spiral so you can watch everything die on EP. Immortals are fun.

@mampfoid I'm trying not to tag you so much for these clears but I got a serious kick out of hey mom.

@DLNarshen I've seen this duo before so I expected carnage, what I didn't expect was for Julius to kill Panne on EP and then blow up nearly in the same turn. That Mystic Boost healing was too good too... man I wish I had fodder for that. Matthew... Serra, a new tank, possibilities are endless.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I'm unbelievably late but I realized I achieved burnout. I have a huge backlog of clears, even bigger now with the new MHB and re-runs here and I need to start getting them out of the way. They'll be a lot of tags over the course of the week or two but once I've done them all then I'll be done with clears again for the forseeable future and I'll be taking it easy like mampfoid. There's a lot to do for now though so let's do this one first.

Only one clear for Panne, it was a fairly easy one so I wanted to do a special clear. This one is an Awakening clear of course with Chrom/S!Frederick/B!Lucina/Gerome. It seemed like it was going to be hard at first but it turned out to be a fairly simple affair. Chrom needed to be able to survive both the green cav and the red manakete which the Brazen ATK/RES seal took care of nicely. S!Frederick's Seal ATK/SPD ended up being the perfect tool needed for Panne and Gerome needed Hit and Run which he conveniently already had.

A fun little clear, let's go.

Naga, Duma, Grima, Eirika, Hrid, Thrasir, Eliwood, Astram, Yune... there's so much still left to do.

I think I'll tackle the Cain & Tibarn BHB next, so look forward to that.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ike is not a unit you see often anymore. Everyone played a part but he was the star for me here. If he's a merge project for you you need to give him Special Spiral so you can watch everything die on EP. Immortals are fun.

What? Sure he is! He's one of the best FTP units, so many of those players use him and because of that, he's often used in guides too.

RD Ike kinda is a merge project, yeah. But he makes so much use of Vantage I don't think I could replace it with anything! I did pull a spare Lewyn with bad IVs awhile back though, so someone is getting Special Spiral!

Now Summer Frederick is a unit you don't see much! Made me smile to see you use him. ^^ Good clear! The big Freddy fangirl in me whaled a bit to +10 him and I also gave him Swift Sparrow 3. I've succeeded at one solo infernal clear with him so far too, that being Kronya's GHB. And she's got built-in automatic Vantage, so it wasn't easy making Freddy survive her, honestly!

Edited by Anacybele

@Zeo Wow, Panne sure is deceptively bulky that even Gerome can't one shot her with Poleaxe (also mental note I should use Gerome more for Pannes in AA)

Nice to see Summer Fred's B skill help out, I always liked Seal Atk/Spd. Oh and Gerome's convenient it and Run, love it when base kit skills work out!

I keep sleeping on Chrom, so good job showcasing him! 

On 10/1/2019 at 8:49 AM, Zeo said:

I've seen this duo before so I expected carnage, what I didn't expect was for Julius to kill Panne on EP and then blow up nearly in the same turn. That Mystic Boost healing was too good too... man I wish I had fodder for that. Matthew... Serra, a new tank, possibilities are endless.

Only one clear for Panne, it was a fairly easy one so I wanted to do a special clear. This one is an Awakening clear of course with Chrom/S!Frederick/B!Lucina/Gerome. It seemed like it was going to be hard at first but it turned out to be a fairly simple affair. Chrom needed to be able to survive both the green cav and the red manakete which the Brazen ATK/RES seal took care of nicely. S!Frederick's Seal ATK/SPD ended up being the perfect tool needed for Panne and Gerome needed Hit and Run which he conveniently already had.

Mystic Boost is so good on tanky mages.  If you ever pull a spare Eir, I agree that your Serra would be a great choice!

I got a taste of your Chrom during the whole Rokkr theorycraft business, but it's nice to see him work in a more traditional role.  Letting him one round the armor at the end was a nice touch, with the perfect special activation quote to boot!

On 9/14/2019 at 9:18 AM, mcsilas said:

First off, let's start with Bunny Emblem!

Team is neutral Panne, +HP/-Atk Yarne, +Spd/-HP Spring Camilla and neutral Spring Loki

Music is Bad Girl (B. Jenet theme) from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

- So we don't have enough Taguels but we do have some Easter-themed Bunny ladies (they're my only spring units). Spring Loki's bulk makes a perfect opener in baiting the green mage cav, since none of my other units have good Res. Spring Camilla on the other hand, show's how great her Def can be. She had to use the Level 2 TA skill so the archer had a little bit of health left, otherwise the enemy moves a bit differently.

-Yarne quickly deals with his mother, and Spd Smoke was important so my own Panne can double the red manakete. Also I now properly know how Panne's weapon works after this fight- I thought the bonus in-battle stats was only if she was on her own, but it also works as long as she's next to a beast unit as well and not next to a human unit. Text is too long too read So to fully deal with the red dragon, she had to be away from Spring Loki but at the same time, she needed Loki's Drive Atk boost.

The spacing issue also comes again later when dealing with the armour knight- as you can see it embarrassingly took me a while to figure out the right position so Panne can finish off the tin can.

---

And now for a different theme team. It's Feather Emblem featuring ladies who have feather accessories in their hair.

Team is +Atk/-Def Nanna, +Spd/-Def Priscilla, +Spd/-Def Cordelia and +Atk/-Res Summer Noire

Music is Fullmoon - Heartful from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

- It's Feathers vs Fur in this battle. I've also added even more feather accessories to my Feather Emblem units. The perfect finisher would be if I got Hero Merit feathers at the end. 

-I recently promoted Nanna and Priscilla out of a whim while I thought of this theme but I haven't properly given them full + versions of staves yet, but it managed to work out. Because these are just regular weaker staves, they don't have refines and I had to rely on Nanna's Pain to give Panne as much out of combat damage as possible. Priscilla used Gravity to keep the archer in place when the enemy crowd around, delaying the bow user from reaching Cordelia too soon.

-Speaking of Cordelia, there were a lot of factors that needed to happen to survive Panne, mostly referring to Nanna's role in the team. Nanna needed to have more Speed than Cordelia because otherwise, Panne's Chill Spd neuters Coerdelia's Spd, and this was done by giving Nanna a Hone Cav buff and equipping her native Spd/Res+2 A skill. This is also why I downgraded Cordelia's Life and Death skill to Level 1. At the same time, Cordelia needed enough Speed to not be doubled by Panne, which is where Darting Stance comes in (bless the SS slot). Lastly Cordelia also needed Nanna's Drive Def buff to barely survive Panne (-Def doesn't help). So yeah, Firesweep tank stall tactics is a bit unorthodox, but hey it helped whittle Panne's HP down thanks to Fury damage. Plus I do have two healers to help heal the damage back up in no time!

Also since Panne is stupidly fast, Galeforce couldn't charge in time so I gave Cordelia Moonbow for some quick damage bursts.

-Noire needed a simple Res Tactic buff to survive the green mage. After that, she needed to facetank the red dragon for 1 turn before letting loose with a cheap Player Phase kit.

Realized I never commented, my bad! Cool clears on both of these! Bunny Emblem looked really fun, haven’t really seen Panne and Yarne used side by side. Camilla with a Raventome is still a beast. Yarne warping in and out is really fun, too.

Noire was crazy in the 2nd one, she’s actually really good! Helpful we had two tough, healers to spread some Pain and Gravity to help Cordy out~

On 10/1/2019 at 8:49 AM, Zeo said:

A fun little clear, let's go.

Naga, Duma, Grima, Eirika, Hrid, Thrasir, Eliwood, Astram, Yune... there's so much still left to do.

I think I'll tackle the Cain & Tibarn BHB next, so look forward to that.

Chrom putting in that work in the beginning. I liked Lucina’s WOM to save Chrom. Gerome got the easy kill on Panne thanks to that chip damage. I was surprised Chrom was able to take on the Sword Armor! Nice!

Edited by Landmaster

• 3 years later...