• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Yes, yes! You will need a tank for Shrimp-kun!

"Hurting them means us surviving, be merciless!" *Proceeds to Shocktrooper Shrimpy into smithereens*

Welkin's Demolition Boost quip always felt funnily out of character to me, every time of the many I used it.

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Yes, yes! You will need a tank for Shrimp-kun!

I have Calamity gate with A Rank Tomes Corncob, the enemy has alot of spear masters. You see where this is going 

1A51.gif

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"Hurting them means us surviving, be merciless!" *Proceeds to Shocktrooper Shrimpy into smithereens*

Welkin's Demolition Boost quip always felt funnily out of character to me, every time of the many I used it.

good memories...

Speaking of Xenoblade 2, We're probably gonna be able to start it soon! We got all 124 shrines in BotW, have finished the Beginner and Medium parts of the trials of the sword, so all we have left is the final trial and the final boss!

Edited by Benice

I doubt anyone here went to watch the Late Late Toy Show, but that's what's on here. Despite covid, they have kids in for the toy demonstrations. I assume with protocols for safety, there's no way that'd go down well.

We had a child threaten to shoot hand sanitiser out of a toy gun at the host, another playing a vet and utterly sound like a satire soundboard around covid and a higher proportion of puns than usual.

Not the best year, but hey, that's fine.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of Xenoblade 2, We're probably gonna be able to start it soon! We got all 124 shrines in BotW, have finished the Beginner and Medium parts of the trials of the sword, so all we have left is the final trial and the final boss!

Hooray!

Even though I got BotW's DLC as soon as it was released, I've only ever beat the Beginning Trials (not for lack of trying, mind you). And are you talking about the main game's final boss or the Champions' Ballad's final boss?

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Hooray!

Yep! We haven't yet purchased it, but it seems fairly likely!

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Even though I got BotW's DLC as soon as it was released, I've only ever beat the Beginning Trials (not for lack of trying, mind you).

F

The beginning trial is absolutely BRUTAL on master mode. I managed to actually get the second one on my first try!

Well, second try. The first try was me deciding to go through a wall to explore the underworld. First real try/

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

are you talking about the main game's final boss

Yep! We've finished almost everything but all the side quests and koroks.

I will say, I do find it how odd Valkyria Chronicles 4 is so noticably vulgar compared to the first game. I mean, they've only used "shit" and "bitch", no signs of "fuck", probably because for some reason, that word is held on a higher standard and using it even once can land you in an M or R rating (depending on the medium).

This doesn't bother me at all, I just find it funny because the first game had no vulgarities that I'm aware of. Xenoblade is also like this but to a much lesser extent, no vulgarities in Xenoblade 1, like two uses of "bitch" in X, and 2 has like, three uses of "shit" and three uses of "bitch", one of which is part of a battle quote on a certain Blade.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Personally, I think I'd prefer having a resolution to my investment, I looked up the end stuff of FFXII when I decided I wouldn't finish it, and Final Fantasy Tactics too. In both cases, particularly the latter, I wasn't angry, just... disappointed.😐

And then there's me, looking up the cutscenes to Xenosaga Episode II. But only because the gameplay was what true suffering felt like and I couldn't take it anymore.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Very nice! Remember, we're hear if you have any questions.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

sZYiU0W.png

Time to do this!

Edit: Pictures takes 18 minutes before disaster

xD

Oh no what happened?

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

kofDOha.png

493648303947251713.png?v=1

I wish i had a Kinshi Knight XD

Dragon vein and yeet to the left!

Wait I forget if the yellowish currents go up or down.

Time to go all in, NO MERCY!

Undertale is quivering in fear!

...Camilla just got hit by a 6% crit and barely survived

phew XD

Mine got hit by two 8s

xD

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Yep! We've finished almost everything but all the side quests and koroks.

Oh no..... Godspeed. Koroks are like one of the worst collectibles in all of games.

59 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

9d3Bk0H.png

Already speed cap'd kek and still 10 levels to go

And soon str and skl as well

Reminds me of mine... she didn’t cap skill, but she capped luck instead. Yours also has like 8 more hp than mine...

Edit: meanwhile in my game I’m about to attempt the Iago/Hans chapter.

Edited by Sooks

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait I forget if the yellowish currents go up or down

up!

As i said, i just went all in and sent all my units up and went full aggressive xD

Edited by Shrimperor

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh no..... Godspeed. Koroks are like one of the worst collectibles in all of games.

Nah, we're not gonna bother getting all 900 Koroks. We only have 145 or so right now.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And then there's me, looking up the cutscenes to Xenosaga Episode II. But only because the gameplay was what true suffering felt like and I couldn't take it anymore.

Tsk, tsk, you keep mixing up "suffer" for "excitement. But that's okay, you're forgiven.

I have no idea how to approach a room with one entrance when the three strongest enemies all have 5 range, one of them has poison strike, and my tankiest unit can’t face them because he can’t ORKO the enemies surrounding them, while my second tankiest unit will die the following turn if I send him in there thanks to the guy that has poison strike. Hmm...

Sometimes I think about how Fire Emblem Heroes' story is one of the biggest wastes of potential I've seen in a video game. You keep having all these cool concepts only to waste them on a gacha game with a skeleton of a plot.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

You didn't learn that in chapter 7? xD

Well I’ve had it learned for a while but I forgot xD

But now I’m stuck at this moment in my current attempt and I have no idea how to progress without any casualties... hecking reinforcements.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Nah, we're not gonna bother getting all 900 Koroks. We only have 145 or so right now.

No, you will do it! In what other game will absolute tedium reward you with pine-scented 💩?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well I’ve had it learned for a while but I forgot xD

But now I’m stuck at this moment in my current attempt and I have no idea how to progress without any casualties... hecking reinforcements.

If on the off chance you have a Butler/Maid with S Staffs, you could fix a death with the hunk of junk called Bifrost, it's in this chapter.