Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If on the off chance you have a Butler/Maid with S Staffs, you could fix a death with the hunk of junk called Bifrost, it's in this chapter.

Oh I forgot about that! It would definitely be more than one death though (and I don’t have a Butler or Maid with S staves)...

Like I cOuLd just tank all this damage BUT every single general has a beast killer and my tankiest unit is a paladin and my other tankiest unit does like no damage but is also a general and there are two beserkers with Hammers.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Sooks said:

Like I cOuLd just tank all this damage BUT every single general has a beast killer and my tankiest unit is a paladin and my other tankiest unit does like no damage but is also a general and there are two beserkers with Hammers.

Does said Pally via any Seal have access to an infantry class? Would that help?

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Finally got my computer and boy does it run beautifully! Well worth the $762 I put into it!

Yay!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes BUT the enemies around have 1-2 range and if at least two of them attack and hit he dies.

F

Maybe Azura could help?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Maybe Azura could help?

Forget it xD

If an enemy looks her way, she literally disinegrates.

Even lowest attack enemies one shot her, and by that point the lowest ATK enemies will have will be around ~45ATK

And except for Tanks and maybe Corncob no one will reach 25 DEF

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Forget it xD

If an enemy looks her way, she literally disinegrates.

Even lowest attack enemies one shot her

This is very true @Benice.

She is level 30 (Songstresses can’t promote so they get 40 levels) and she has 11 defense, 19 res, and 29 HP.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

19 res

Mine has more res and she's lvl24 xD

But she has super low HP in a game already having low HP values to begin with (And high atk values) which makes her extra squishy

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

SHRIMPY I CLEARED THE ROOM FIRST TRY

Well except for the two maids that don’t move but they will be easy pickings.

Big brain

Wait, that room has maids? I thought you were talking about the room right before Iago xD

That one is the reaaaaaaaal fun!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Wait, that room has maids? I thought you were talking about the room right before Iago xD

Entrapping Hans fixes the "fun" a little. And, I forget, but I think I tactically withdrew and let the differences in enemy movement lead them to separate from each other the one time.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah I am.

It has two maids to freeze your units so they can be a present for the reinforcements.

Anyway

SHRIMPY I DID IT

I BEAT THE CHAPTER

You must be so proud

25 turns though xD

Good luck with this one! I shudder to think of that room on lunatic.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah I am.

It has two maids to freeze your units so they can be a present for the reinforcements.

Anyway

SHRIMPY I DID IT

I BEAT THE CHAPTER

You must be so proud

25 turns though xD

Good luck with this one! I shudder to think of that room on lunatic.

Grats grats!

And thanks! I shudder as well xD

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I have no idea how to approach a room with one entrance when the three strongest enemies all have 5 range, one of them has poison strike, and my tankiest unit can’t face them because he can’t ORKO the enemies surrounding them, while my second tankiest unit will die the following turn if I send him in there thanks to the guy that has poison strike. Hmm...

If you are curious, here is an excerpt from a writeup of a run I did on a Lunatic run where I took on that room (I also was not using guard stance on the defense, so it is even more player phase focused than normal). Not many people deal with that room, to the point where I simply couldn't find Youtube footage of people doing it first on Lunatic (some went after for the spy weapon cheast...)

Spoiler

Chapter 26 - Lets start with the preps, we have a +1 strength, +1 defense, +1 luck meal for all Nohrians, a strength tonic on Effie to break doors with Javelins, and magic tonic on Ophelia to let her one round stoneborns with lightning before leveling. The first step is to have Effie break the door and use shelter and dancing strats to drag everyone out of Hexing rod range. The 4 heroes are charging so I have Effie and Silas hold the chokepoints created by the torchs, and have Beruka's dual club swordbreaker combo to lure in some of the wyrmslayers and block off an extra space in the back of the room. After surviving that they are no longer protected by the hexing rod and we wipe them out on player phase. Next I use Niles to kill the hexing rod on one of Iago's silence staff turns, and try to shelter strat everyone to safety, but Effie has to be left in both Iago's staff range and a Hero's range. This draws in the last of the Hero's who die on the turn after as I do not want to have to deal with staffs. The next silence staff turn is the next time to act as Effie Javalin's the door to the eternal stairway part 2: curse of the eternal staff, and Peri trades equips her a blessed lance to enemy phase the first faceless, and everyone piles in behind those two to get past Iago's staff range next turn & Ophelia gets danced to avoid Iago's silence and hide just north of Effie. Next turn the other faceless dies, Ophelia lightning kills the stoneborn (thankfully those inside the next room do not move til the door opens) and get everyone outside Iago's staff range and the non moving stoneborn range. The next phase was such a delicate maneuver that I had to map it out on paper, The big things are Corrin uses 2 turns to Dragoon hex debuff the 2 nearest stoneborn from their range before we start the maneuver (to prevent the scenario that they set up their attack order right with the 2 poisoners striking first and have all the stone born hit Corrin they could kill him). On a Iago freeze turn, first Beruka rally's everyone that will stay in stone born range, Corrin blocks the stoneborn reinforcement and ensure that 3 of the stoneborn will head north and be 2 turns behind the charge of faceless, Effie Javelin's open the door, Silas shelters her, Azura dances Silas, Peri shelters Azura, Niles transfers then swaps to let Azura dance Peri, Felicia transfer Niles away from Azura switches and separates such that Niles could possibly receive 2 debuffed stoneborn hits with demoiselle plus Inspiration plus defense rally boost, and Felicia could face one with lilypoise, inspiration, defense rally boost. Peri goes back a few spaces and shelter Azura again (Peri's final position has potentially 2 debuffed stoneborn hits with defense rally plus inspiration boost), then Opheila transfers and separates Azura to safety leaving her in range of 1 debuffed stoneborn hit with defense rally and horse spirit. With only Niles in stoneborn kill range (and only if the poisoner acts first, and both him despite his effective 77 avoid with supports, but make a note to give him a defense or health tonic if I reset), they split their fire anyway, and next turn we flee through Iago's silence staff and the following turn back to the starting room to prepare my defense. The first step is to draw the only stoneborn that is keeping pace to enter the nearest space he can killed from range inside the room, and them killing him with Ophelia. With that dealt with I use Effies to enemy phase 2 of them with the blessed lance with solid attack stance and some defensive buffs, and then finish the rest off on player phase. I bait another Stoneborn into a ranged Ophelia death (with sheltering strats afterward to keep people alive), the rest die to my team dog piling them. To deal with the entrap staff in the corner, I get enough cavalry to the other side of her range that I can slay the door the staff and the faceless on one player phase, while starting outside staff range. The next step is to breakdown the door to the berserker and general room. I know reinforcements are coming, but much to my frustration, despite a thorough searching of youtube I cannot find any footage of anyone taking this route on lunatic conquest, so I have to rely on questionably accurate wiki descriptions for what is spawning where and for how long. I split my forces, Effie the master of unlocking, the shelterers Silas and Peri, Azura the dancer, and Felicia in case I need healing will breakdown the doors while the rest wait to ambush reinforcements. The entire reason I took this route is to take advantage of the difference in enemy movement rates to create a comfortable gap between the berserkers and generals. I start by breaking the door on an Iago hexing rod turn, and shelter start everyone out of freeze range. Next turn my team to deal with reinforcements wipes out the 3 faceless and stoneborn that spawned near the northern stairs, while the door breakers are fleeing (and drawing an enfeeble staff as the outpace the enemy). Next turn is a little tight for spacing as my whole team re brought back together and avoid the range of the enemies from the south (including 3 new faceless and a stoneborn from the stairs near the middle) and Iago's freeze range. Finally we flee through the silence staff use and the following turn reach the safety of the starting area, and its lack of staffs. As the enemies approach I lure the stoneborn into that same nearest space so many have died at this chapter, and freeze the general that started near the healers to let him join the other generals. As the group is partway into Iago's range I bait the lead berserker with a Tomahawk to die to Felicia's flame shuriken (with a Corrin attack stance, plus defense rally for survival), and the next turn I bait in the next berserker into an enemy phase death to Corrin's dragon stone with a solid magic attack stance, before finishing off the other 3 Berserkers and 3 faceless on player phase. Dealing with the generals takes a bit longer as I trick those with range into dying from the other side of a wall with a defensive lure, and magic range plus dance and/or shelter on player phase. The generals die before too long. I have saved the last entrap staff for Hans, and with it he is trivial to defeat (although I save a shelter use to pull Elise out of the range of enemies on the other side of a wall that she entered to entrap Hans). Hans friends charge and are easily dispatched, and with 2 Berserker and General reinforcements I almost take them in the faceless/stoneborn room, but end up playing it safe by returning to the chamber in which I do not have to worry about staffs just in case. With everything else I have to deal with immobile the rest is easy, although I do bait in two of the mages into range battle into Iago's room to cap my last units level (plus I needed time to loot the room anyway), until seizing with an entirely cap level party.

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I MADE IT THROUGH THE TURN DEATN FREE

BIG BRAIN BIG BRAIN BIG BRAIN

I am unironically proud of myself for that. I officially cast away the worst at fe title.

That is exactly what it felt like when I beat Conquest that first time on hard. It basically encouraged me to go back and play through all the harder difficulties on the older games, and become the FE player that I am today...

Conquest is the only FE (and only game actually) i ever ever completely replayed, and 3 times at that. It's gameplay is imo unmatched when it comes to FE, even with the few bad apples like Fox Hell and Ryoma's map

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Not many people deal with that room, to the point where I simply couldn't find Youtube footage of people doing it first on Lunatic

Wait what? People choose the room with nuclear mages and maids with freeze over that one??

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is exactly what it felt like when I beat Conquest that first time on hard. It basically encouraged me to go back and play through all the harder difficulties on the older games, and become the FE player that I am today...

Endgame is that hard huh? Oh boy...