Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, the game does look pretty bad overall, that definitely deserves to be addressed. But at the same time, I don't think the amount of vitriol being flung around in FEUniverse is warranted, either. Constructive criticism, people. Ever heard of that?

completely agree. It's too much, honestly.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Welp, farewell, everyone! I'm headed out campin' for the weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

Have fun 😄

Time for me to Burger than kill of some of Ruben's units. Hopefully without RNG triggering me hard this time

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Time for me to Burger than kill of some of Ruben's units. Hopefully without RNG triggering me hard this time

Don't you dare, Shrimpers. I'll kill your units in return as revenge...!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't you dare, Shrimpers. I'll kill your units in return as revenge...!

I mean, you already killed 2 of mine and Best Sniper is now out of my hands xD

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Welp, farewell, everyone! I'm headed out campin' for the weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

Enjoy your camping, Benice!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, you already killed 2 of mine and Best Sniper is now out of my hands xD

...True.

Well, out of your hands for the final two maps, that's not so bad.

The real problem are the fees, really...

For the past week I've been mostly wrapping up my unfinished XC1DE main story file, which I had left at the Fallen Arm. 

It's been fun, breezy focusing on the main stuff. 

Although I am suddenly bogged down trying to get Sharla's 5th Skill Tree, because I insist on getting them all. I used Casual Mode for Riki, Reyn, and Melia's at a way lower level than I should've, but getting enough Area Affinity for the quest for Sharla's final tree to trigger can't be done so easily. I like the premise of the Skill Trees, but most of the 5th ones are so not worth the effort, Fiora's is a joke, Reyn's and Riki's are marginally better, the only one I truly consider good is Shulk's. Doesn't seem like a lot of thought was put into the fact these come so late. Also not good- having to hunt for Advanced Arts Manuals, all it does is limit the potency of each character's best Arts most of the game, the Master Manuals added in DE ought to slight cut down on the tedium.

I think I'll swap over to Shantae and the Seven Sirens today or tomorrow, give myself a dose of Action... Adventure? -Platformer? What is the difference between a 2D Action-Adventure and 2D Action-Platformer? A Metroidvania world vs. a series of fixed linear stages? Whatever you call it, it isn't a JRPG, which makes it refreshing in my usual course of games.

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Have a few s'mores for me! Or inhale the cleansing smell of a good campfire failing that.🏕️

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The real problem are the fees, really...

that's why i am trying to not use her much. Because if i hire her i will 100% use her as she's just an amazing unit lol

because I insist on getting them all

why are you doing this to yourself haha

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

that's why i am trying to not use her much. Because if i hire her i will 100% use her as she's just an amazing unit lol

Sylvis is too good. Shame Niles's death took 6 units with it.

seriously, i don't know what's with that game's RNG. The other 1RN games i played (4, Thracia and vestaria) were never that chaotic with their RNG

Edited by Shrimperor

Reminds me of that one time I tried to kill everyone off except the characters who have story importance (i.e. appear more times than in like one or two chapters, then never again) in Awakening to challenge myself to only use those units (that being Chrom, Frederick, Lissa, Robin, Say'ri, Lucina, Flavia, and Basilio).

And the people I've tried to kill just wouldn't die, no matter what I sent them against. XD

Point is, RNG is whack, yo.

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

@Shrimperor @Saint Rubenio
I love how your linked Ironman seems to be slowly turning into a competition on who can get the other's units killed off faster. xD

Only in jest. Only in jest.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben is off to a good lead.

No-- Goddamnit, it was the game's fault I made one mistake! One! And it cost me 6 units!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thing is, even if i try to kill my units Berwick RNG won't allow me to 😂

I got Christine killed so easily in my LP, too...

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Reminds me of that one time I tried to kill everyone off except the characters who have more than one chapter of story contribution in Awakening to challenge myself to only use those units (that being Chrom, Frederick, Lissa, Robin, Say'ri, Flavia, Basilio).

And the people I've tried to kill just wouldn't die, no matter what I sent them against. XD

Oh, I could teach you a thing or two about that. I murdered everyone except Flavia, Gregor and Panne!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Only in jest. Only in jest.

Alright, I see! XD

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, I could teach you a thing or two about that. I murdered everyone except Flavia, Gregor and Panne!

Can relate. In my very first playthrough (on Normal, mind you), everyone except Robin, Chrom, and their respective spouses plus kids (kid, in Chrom's case... poor Cynthia who decided to become dragon food in her Paralogue and I didn't notice) bit the dust. Actually, I think Sumia might've died at some point, too...
So I figured "hey, killing off people in this game is easy!"
Well... not in that playthrough it wasn't. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

All right, finally done with chapter 7. I only missed the seraph robe and the wo dao, but unfortunately, Arran perished while protecting his liege from the onslaught of cavaliers. It's always sad to see him go, but it is his one true wish, after all.

Also, Ryan has 23 defense as a dracoknight. What the hell is with my FE12 runs and children becoming better frontliners than the adults?

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Arran perished while protecting his liege from the onslaught of cavaliers.

Alright, just for this, I will make sure Arran not only lives until the end in my playthrough, but I will field him in the final battle!

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Alright, just for this, I will make sure Arran not only lives until the end in my playthrough, but I will field him in the final battle!

I support this idea! Arran deserves to see the results of his efforts, even if only briefly.

also, already been there. In fact, not only that - I killed Medeus with Arran once. I don't have it recorded, but I do have the screenshots. I can share them later.