Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damnit, I didn't have the slightest horny thought in my mind when I wrote that and I still managed to send the thread down the road of debauchery again...

Sasuga

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ninty, if itty-bitty Ultraman can fight mecha, why not let Ms. Aran take a shot at it? Her usually silent treatment and independent natures suits her well to DLC inclusion. All we need is for her to stumble on some supremely rare Chozo technology that once allowed them to kill wild giants on one of the planets they inhabited before she gets sent through the dimensional vortex. "Melee" (the two MercurySteam games' Counter technique + Screw Attack + maybe Smash Grapple Beam and Other M's Lethal Strike and Overblast), "Charge Beam" (Power, Ice, and Wave Beams shots, the three original beams), Super Missile, Power Bomb (MAP?), and Hyper Beam/Omega Cannon?

So basically Tekkaman.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Agh, it's how it seems like it'll be for the next while.

(When I end up ghosting for a few weeks I wonder if their tone will change. Probably not.)

Regardless, I hope everything works out.

In a dramatic change of subject

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1488200/Symphony_of_War_The_Nephilim_Saga/

Anyone here seen this?

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So he is demonic, sexy, angry, a mature man, a little boy, an old man, a young man, a young shoeless woman, a Japanese high school girl, and a bald ugly man with a tumor?

d62ca40a38ef32d2062edbab2e321c4d2642f5ab

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

Sasuga

What about a sausage?

Goddamnit Shrimpers, you know I'm not a weeb, don't speak to me in weebspeech, talk to me in Christian.

By which I mean, Esperanto.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyone here seen this?

I did play the demo a while back.

Looks interesting but i can't just get friendly with the UI.

I plan to get it one day tho. Just too busy atm as you know 

FED did a video on it

Edited by Shrimpolaris

59 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

if you're looking for an m, you should ping Ruben

You leave me out of this

13 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I did play the demo a while back.

Looks interesting but i can't just get friendly with the UI.

Duly noted.

FED did a video on it

Funny story: I'd seen the game before this video. I was interested, but then I saw some of the female battle sprites and was thrown off. Then I saw the FED video and I was interested again.

Gameplaywise does look pretty good, though. And the art is more to my liking than other folks, it follows that sort of drab, semi-realistic art that Exit Fate had. People don't seem to enjoy it, but I do. Far prefer it to generic anime, in fact.

8 minutes ago, ping said:

You leave me out of this

Your fault for having such a nondescript name, as opposed to... Say, Bing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So he is demonic, sexy, angry, a mature man, a little boy, an old man, a young man, a young shoeless woman, a Japanese high school girl, and a bald ugly man with a tumor?

He is all he is.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Regardless, I hope everything works out.

There's a bit of exaggeration on my part admittedly.

But the fact that I want to spend several weeks away from my family, especially at the moment where I have to head back weekly and I was having them pushing me to stay with them most of the week is something.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyone here seen this?

A bit.

I saw a bit and thought "Hmm", but all I watched was very early game so didn't see much depth in the combat for obvious reasons. It's yet another game I'd have to check Proton.

Turns out the publishers bought Dark Diety and stuck it under their launcher that might have made it worse loading.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

By which I mean, Esperanto.

The universal language of 0 😛

Just now, Dayni said:

Turns out the publishers bought Dark Diety and stuck it under their launcher that might have made it worse loading.

...Wait, sorry, what? Their launcher? What the absolute fuck are you talking about...?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Wait, sorry, what? Their launcher? What the absolute fuck are you talking about...?

Freedom Games has a launcher that opens up before Dark Deity as of one of the patches on PC. They're it's current publisher, as well as Symphony of War's publisher. Haven't heard about it for SoW:tNS though.

In good news, Symphony of War has a positive outlook.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This one is a disaster of epic proportions.

Truly standing out above the crowd. I love her.

Watch the story be about bullying of people who are visibly different, 'cause we're all gonna feel so guilty...

Probably, but rebellions cannot sprout in it! That's totally worth the bad taste!

If having rebellions on my teeth would make them play this track

I would take it.

TIL Thracia has a glitch where you go to Rewarp on the Secret Shop tile, then press back and you can just..... access the secret shop if you have the member card.

Thanks S. Kaga.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Watch the story be about bullying of people who are visibly different, 'cause we're all gonna feel so guilty...

Twist back: She starts bullying everyone else in the end.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I won't lie, despite my worries about... Everything else about the leak, I hope Toothpaste-chan alone is real. Just like Garon's writing, her appalingly bad design grows on me by the minute.

Oh it's a leak, that explains it.

Goddammit, I tried to avoid it all this time yet the gods decided that it would be a meme and so it would be nigh impossible to avoid.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, this could be the FE-Zelda crossover that... Eight people asked for! It includes Morshu, Horgum and CD-i Link as summonable characters. Also featuring Hotel Mario DLC content!

Why hasn't an FE x Zelda crossover happened yet? I need to see Link's growth viability as a unit.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The thought didn't cross my mind. Her design is too terrible for me to be horny for her. I'm imagining her more as the obnoxious, yet lovable kind of hopeless drunk.

So Setsuna again.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

yeaaaaaaaaaah no. I am an S, not an M

S gang

Damnit, I didn't have the slightest horny thought in my mind when I wrote that and I still managed to send the thread down the road of debauchery again...

Reject social restrictions, embrace sexually freedom

23 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Freedom Games has a launcher that opens up before Dark Deity as of one of the patches on PC. They're it's current publisher, as well as Symphony of War's publisher. Haven't heard about it for SoW:tNS though.

That's... Very stupid and unnecessary. Freedom of invasive bloatware, I guess.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Truly standing out above the crowd. I love her.

Nooooo... That wouldn't be neat! I want to laugh at the bad design, not feel bad!

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

If having rebellions on my teeth would make them play this track

I would take it.

Colgaron: 9 out of 10 dentists recommend it. The 10th is a rebel.

Also sick tunes, as expected from Yakuza.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

TIL Thracia has a glitch where you go to Rewarp on the Secret Shop tile, then press back and you can just..... access the secret shop if you have the member card.

Thanks S. Kaga.

Well, that does make it easier to bother with the place.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Twist back: She starts bullying everyone else in the end.

True villain.

5 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh it's a leak, that explains it.

Goddammit, I tried to avoid it all this time yet the gods decided that it would be a meme and so it would be nigh impossible to avoid.

To be fair, it's unconfirmed and more likely to be fake, so no harm in taking a peek and dreaming.

So Setsuna again.

Oh God if she had Setsuna's personality she might be the most amazing female character in the series.

S gang

I have the PERFECT VS2 image to post here.

But alas, I can't. Oof.

Reject social restrictions, embrace sexually freedom

But does sexual freedom come with a needless launcher?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes Rubenio, listen to the Teehee madness. Become the sexual tyrannosaurus deep down you know you’ve always wanted to be.

41 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Your fault for having such a nondescript name, as opposed to... Say, Bing.

Look, I already renamed myself into some unrecognisably different name for a lark at some point. I don't just want to regurgitate old jokes that weren't even that funny to begin with. Anyway...

WHAT HAPPENED TO DORCAS?!?!
Kaga did it first!
I'm choosing Nohr for the tiddies, hurhurhur. Lucina? More like FLATcina, amiright?
KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have the PERFECT VS2 image to post here.

But alas, I can't. Oof.

Gotta kill me with curiosity, huh?

Wait...what does the "M" stand for?

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh God if she had Setsuna's personality she might be the most amazing female character in the series.

A true dreamer, so powerful she could traverse lifetimes.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unfortunately yes, and you have to create an account and take a 30 minute survey.

18 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Yes Rubenio, listen to the Teehee madness. Become the sexual tyrannosaurus deep down you know you’ve always wanted to be.

Okay, I will become a dinosaur if that makes you feel better. Dinosaur Rubenio is a go.

12 minutes ago, ping said:

Look, I already renamed myself into some unrecognisably different name for a lark at some point. I don't just want to regurgitate old jokes that weren't even that funny to begin with. Anyway...

WHAT HAPPENED TO DORCAS?!?!
Kaga did it first!
I'm choosing Nohr for the tiddies, hurhurhur. Lucina? More like FLATcina, amiright?
KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!!!

Hahaha, I can't believe Flayn fish, that's so funny.

7 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Gotta kill me with curiosity, huh?

Sorry, pal. I was politely asked not to post screenshots of text or dialogues until the game came out.

Wait...what does the "M" stand for?

Masochist.

What did you think S stands for? Subterfuge? If you're part of the Subterfuge Gang, that means you are a filthy liar! How many deceitful untruths have you unleashed upon us, fiend?! I'll bet GuardianSing is not even your real name!

A true dreamer, so powerful she could traverse lifetimes.

Toothpaste Emblem.

Unfortunately yes, and you have to create an account and take a 30 minute survey.

...What?! Preposterous!

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't mind

gives me more people to bonk

SPOILER_IMG_0069.jpg

Hai Doggy.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Hey,  you leave Rubenio alone!

Wraith be like

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a youngster."