Grand Hero Battle: Fernand

SatsumaFSoysoy

The map is pretty easy. No challenge at at.

I did two clears for this GHB: one by using Nifl units and resplendents, and other being a one-turn.

Nifl vs Fernand:

One Turn Clear:

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka @daisy jane @BoaFerox @mcsilas @Landmaster @DarkAlf @Sasori @Some Jerk @Alexmender

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@Diovani Bressan 

Nice numbers on your icy clear. Everyone hit really hard with some nice one shots. I don't see Julia that often any more, but her nifl form looks nice too.

And good on Petrine for showing Fernand who's the better ghb lance cav.

This Ghb isn't too hard. The green mage with wings of mercy was pretty much the only surprise. So I had common villagers and poor people beat up Fernand.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Sasori Nice clear! That Blazing Thunder on Boey was pretty effective, but he is very strong against physical foes so no problems there.

Come on little one... Even Fernand can conjure lightning, Boey. Big, hurty lightning!

But can Fernand roast some marshmellows?

Poor Orson (and Matthew & Leila BHB), didn't get a thread before Fernand.

@Diovani Bressan Nice clears! Nifl is such a nice theme, and with Gunnthrá's newfound powers they really output some high numbers. For the one turn clear I find it funny that Petrine is a ruthless beast slayer, yet her best friend in Heroes is Rafiel to help out with Galeforcing lol

@Sasori Oow, Fernand must be feeling salty after this one. Must be the most frustrating thing to have barely armored peasant Boey staring him down and then his lance just slides off Boey's muscles. Supportive Ross, huh? I like the Love Candelabra on him. I gave mine to NY Azura, but maybe I'll promote another Zelot in the future if Ross wants a new axe. Nice clear!

All the Tanas got to do a bit of fighting this time around, nice when it works out like that. They were also joined by Summer Lyn who got to show off her newly obtained Duel skill together with Summer Tana. A proper ponytailed brigade.

Edited by BoaFerox

Decided to post all my recent clears at once~

@Diovani Bressan - Very nice Julia solo other than the evil Nifl sister stealing her kills~

Pretty nice one turn, I always forget Petrine is kinda evil~

@Sasori - Fernand doing no damage to Boey is pretty hilarious for how much his huge Atk stat was hyped up. Also nice Ross with the candle~

@BoaFerox - Nice job with the Tana Squad! Baby Tana always looks the most fun with all of the warping around she can do~

@BoaFerox

Thanks. Its been a while since I took  Ross out for a battle so I figured his way old Rearguard needed some replacing. I'm pleasantly surprised with Zealot's weapon.

Lyn looked pretty good flying with the Tana's. Its always fun to see how mobile baby Tana's weapon makes her.

@Landmaster

Well he did do a lot of damage to Boey...just not during the combat itself.

And yeah I figured this map would not be much of a challenge for the Elise's. The really wrecked this map.