Rate the Unit, FINAL DAY: Syrene

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Difficult Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Marcus/10", etc. Proper justification will be determined by me and whoever decides to help, whether it be Integrity and Integrity again or sometegrity else.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is okay, but no more.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- Ratings for characters should always assume the gameplay route YOU judge them best on. If I see "doesn't exist on ephraim" ANYWHERE in your rating for Innes I will be very cross and will probably throw out your vote out of spite.

Average Ratings

Amelia: 1.65

Ewan: 1.74

Marisa: 2.05

Neimi: 2.24

Gilliam: 3.27

Knoll: 3.67

Rennac: 4.09

Dozla: 4.28

L'Arachel: 4.31

Ross: 4.33

Lute: 4.80

Myrrh: 5.86

Joshua: 6.02

Innes: 6.20

Natasha: 6.27

Colm: 6.32

Garcia: 6.88

Kyle: 6.89

Moulder: 6.89

Artur: 6.92

Forde: 7.04

Tana: 7.33

Eirika: 7.34

Duessel: 7.96

Saleh: 8.04

Ephraim: 8.13

Vanessa: 8.16

Cormag: 8.22

Gerik: 8.29

Tethys: 8.30

Franz: 9.32

Seth: 9.91

oh god it's almost over

should i run an fe6 rtu starting tomorrow?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty unimpressive compared to most Fire Emblems final units. Her base stats are about the same quality as Seth, she does have flying so she can be a half decent filler unit for chapter 18 if you want to route the map quickly. The best thing about her is she allows the triangle attack which means if you plan on using Tana and Vanessa as Falcoknights she can be pretty useful at guaranteeing the other two criticals the remaining bosses in the game.

3/10

Pretty Bad Stats for a Promoted Flyer. Her Barely Decent Growths can't really save her here...

1.5/10 (-1 Bias since she is such a dull character to me)

Base Silver Lances and flying, she can make a good filler and rescuebot and isn't totally useless in any of the remaining maps.

4.25/10, I wouldn't put her above L'Arachel.

Edited by Darros

well at least she comes as promoted unit with a silver weapon also is pretty usefull on starting map but she can't really keep up so late in the game because you have probably trained much better units who can take her place. 4/10

Subpar bases but flies and has access to silvers/killers and you don't need extreme parameters to take out eggs which will help her a bit 4/10

Edited by tiff

Ahh... Syrene!

She starts off with decent bases; okay-ish growths (Better than Vanessa, Pales in comparison to Tana's); also she's Fiora with a twist (Cause she's the oldest sibling and has meh LCK but OMGRES) since she starts with Good Weapon Ranks hence she has access to Silvers and Killers immediately! Not bad for a late-joining pegasus knight!

Okay, I'll give her...

5.5, thanks to bias powers due to her being a high-MOV unit on wings... I shall kick her up to...

*drumrolls*

Edited by Frostbite

some of you are retarded

Joins late and isn't exactly invincible, but she does everything you really need a unit to do, including being an extra ready-to-go flier for C18. Syrene's join time really shits on her, but there's little else you can fault her for. She has the rank for silver lances, the speed to double, the strength to follow through, the move to get around, and the movement type to get around even more. She does have a small problem in that her durability isn't the most reliable, but during her period of availability it doesn't really need to be for her to do her job. Give her a robe if you have a spare one for some reason.

In the end it comes down to the fact that she actually has a use despite her scarce availability and isn't just that unit who does a thing that somebody else does better, which is more than can be said for a disturbingly large chunk of the cast.

5/10

some of you are retarded

Joins late and isn't exactly invincible, but she does everything you really need a unit to do, including being an extra ready-to-go flier for C18. Syrene's join time really shits on her, but there's little else you can fault her for. She has the rank for silver lances, the speed to double, the strength to follow through, the move to get around, and the movement type to get around even more. She does have a small problem in that her durability isn't the most reliable, but during her period of availability it doesn't really need to be for her to do her job. Give her a robe if you have a spare one for some reason.

In the end it comes down to the fact that she actually has a use despite her scarce availability and isn't just that unit who does a thing that somebody else does better, which is more than can be said for a disturbingly large chunk of the cast.

5/10

I am going to go with this

3/10. Didn't see a use for her, Especially with Cormag and Tana tearing up the late game as my flying couple of death. I guess she can kinda be useful on Chapter 19(?) to rescue drop over the mountains. but judging by our own ratings, Vanessa should be doing that job. So I guess if you got screwed out of Vanessa, Tana and Cormag, or desperately want to use a third flyer, she's an option.

She's just so damn underwhelming. Now Renault is underwhelming but hey he has the power of INTERESTING SUPPORTS to make up for it, and Karel is an RNG proof death god who says "Okay, if you need someone to fill in a slot, here I am" but Syrene is just... there. Still she comes with a Silver Lance, saves me having to delve into my funds to stock up on Killer Weapons. Also she's got the Triangle Attack, but we all know that's stupidly hard to set up

Well, her bases are alright, she flies, and she has A lances, none of which are bad things. Her availability is kind of bad, but she can do rescuing and potentially some combat when she's around.

I'll give her a 4.5/10.

Edited by Dirk Strider

I'll give her a 5/10. A lances, flight, and okay bases... sounds like a recipe for someone I can like. Add a point for bias, and my final score is 6/10. :Syrene:

Edited by Metal King Slime

Well, her bases are alright, she flies, and she has A lances, none of which are bad things. Her availability is kind of bad, but she can do rescuing and potentially some combat when she's around.

I'll give her a 4.5/10.

This.

Also, fe6 rate threads. I was honestly expecting that before fe8 rate threads.

:glimmeringmonocle:...damn, gotta make a monocle emote